[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Still thinking Great and Kimmy will make a good pair. Kim seems to have good chemistry with native looking and tall guys and Great is one of them. Pop Thagoon and now PJ are on the same line on that :lol: I want Kim with Great.
Let’s hope they can pair up soon :) one of his lakorns is about to be finished soon so he’ll be open and also kimmy just has one lakorn. The only way it will happen is if Ch3 wants it. Even if both of their schedules are open, at the end of the day ch3 calls the shots

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Would like to see her with Great since I think he’s the only A-lister besides Pope she hasn’t paired up with and ironically I think would look the best with her physically. She’s been with all the other boys: Mark, Nadech, JJ, JMa, Boy, And now Mario. Also I would maybe like to see her with Pope but idk if they would look good together cause Pope is really short.
I would love for her to work with Great and Pope.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
With the opening rating of 4.006, the elders are crossing their fingers that this will follow the path of BPS! Me too!! @"peace" I'm hoping I am wrong about who will win the slot! :cheer: But regardless I am going to enjoy this Lakorn. Can't wait to learn all about natural medicines!
for me i'm not hoping you are wrong i'm hopping sincerely me to enjoy the drama most than anything the rating is very important for the director and production team who worked hard along side the actor but when i see good feedback good rating i'm glad to see the producer that happy it's an encouragement to create more good works and honestly i usually don't care for the producer or production but this production i really liking it i feel they do it for love for passion of creation they dared to pair two mix in a com/rom period cause they believed in their ability to deliver and they are proving it can work and they did catch the attention so alll they need is to keep the quality up for the rest of the lakorn but as you said regardless i'm in until the end :lol:
and just one day for ep 2 :cheer::cheer::cheer: i'm sooo ready to laugh with everyone :pancarta::pancarta:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
DDH is slow going cause they don't film regularly. I think Tik said they have to wait until the right season comes around to get some nice scenery shots that have to be during a specific season. That doesn't sound cost-effective to me but what do I know.

But back to this, besides the comedy, I'm interested in some of the plot stuff too. Like why the grandpa doesn't want him to practice medicine yet. And if the sick woman they thought was a ghost is involved in the bigger picture somehow.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Out of all the Kimmy lakorns I’ve seen, her best pairing was for sure Ananda! Omg the way he would look at her had me turning red like a tomato. Kimmy is good at generating chemistry with her p’eks. She even had good chemistry with Boy P and I never would have expected that. Kimmy was supposed to be in Samee with Great but she dropped out and Preem was put in. Hoping in the future they get to work together
I would be happy if Song Sneaha choose Kim and Great (since Bella and Ken are off the list now)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
But back to this, besides the comedy, I'm interested in some of the plot stuff too. Like why the grandpa doesn't want him to practice medicine yet. And if the sick woman they thought was a ghost is involved in the bigger picture somehow.
The sick woman is played by Namwan, who'll fall in love with Thong Ek after he cures her.