[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
i think kim is talking about this lakorn , wonder what she say
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdNP_W0g6sI/?tagged=kimmy_kimberley
Kim says that this will be a mixture of comedy/period lakorn. There will be ghosts and black magic (love potion) involved too, but it's mainly comedy. She says it will be hard because of the language and both of her new lakorn will be period and it will be harder because in one of them she'll be playing a princess and have learn to speak "royally".

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Kim says that this will be a mixture of comedy/period lakorn. There will be ghosts and black magic (love potion) involved too, but it's mainly comedy. She says it will be hard because of the language and both of her new lakorn will be period and it will be harder because in one of them she'll be playing a princess and have learn to speak "royally".
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH dear much much appreciate :icon12: and this is for sure a new change not sure how i feel or will feel about it not the biggest fan of this kinda of plot but kim/mario is for sure a worth a try both of her lakorn are hard to produce and the main difficulties will be put on the script writer so let's hope the comedy will com out in harmony with the period

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thank you. I'm not really a fan of this kind of the story, but for my dear Kim and always hope to see her w/Mario, I hope I will prepare myself to laugh/smile with their acting in comedy. :) :)