[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I hope it is Mario!! My dream would come true. Kim did say the p'ek is someone she never paired up with before, so my hope that it is Mario!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
please if anyone can read thai could you please translate this , it's from mario's interview from event today from daradaily
https://www.daradaily.com/news/66757/read

กับละคร “ทองเอก หมอยา ท่าโฉลง” ตอนนี้ทราบแล้วว่าได้เล่นกับ “คิมเบอร์ลี” แต่สำหรับนักแสดงคนอื่นเรายังไม่ทราบว่ามีใครเล่นในเรื่องนี้บ้าง กับ “คิม” ครั้งนี้ก็ถือเป็นการร่วมงานกันครั้งแรกแต่ก่อนหน้านี้ก็มีเคยเจอกันบ้างตามงานโชว์ตัว สำหรับชื่อเรื่องที่คนมองว่าตลกก็คงต้องรอติดตาม เพราะจะฟิตติ้งเร็วๆ นี้ บทมีอ่านบ้างแล้วเชื่อสนุกแน่นอนต้องรอติดตาม

all i could understood is the fitting will be very soon and i think he confirmed to be with kim

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah you got the main points Peace.

Now I know that I will work with Kim but I don't know about other cast members for this lakorn. It'll be our first time working together but we've seen each other at events. For people that think the title of the lakorn is funny, please follow the news because fitting is soon. I've read part of the script and believe it's entertaining.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah you got the main points Peace.

Now I know that I will work with Kim but I don't know about other cast members for this lakorn. It'll be our first time working together but we've seen each other at events. For people that think the title of the lakorn is funny, please follow the news because fitting is soon. I've read part of the script and believe it's entertaining.
thank you very very much now we can celebrate without fear :D

some are saying that the fitting will be in this couple days the last may be in the next week so we will see

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Yeah it's finally confirmed! Can't wait to see photos from the fitting soon.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally, the pair that I've been waiting for. These two are already oozing with so much chemistry. I'm getting Ananberley and Kimbarry vibes just from their interview. It's sad that Kim is typecast in comedies nowadays but this production's previous lakorn did unexpectedly well plot wise, and the synopsis for this one seems unique and fun as well so I'm looking forward to it. At least it's a different time period, one we haven't seen Kim in yet. When Mario was first confirmed to be in here, there was an article about how Kim was his most desired nang'ek among fans. :naughty2:

Last edited:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Finally, the pair that I've been waiting for. These two are already oozing with so much chemistry. I'm getting Ananberley and Kimbarry vibes just from their interview. It's sad that Kim is typecast in comedies nowadays but this production's previous lakorn did unexpectedly well plot wise, and the synopsis for this one seems unique and fun as well so I'm looking forward to it. At least it's a different time period, one we haven't seen Kim in yet. When Mario was first confirmed to be in here, there was an article about how Kim was his most desired nang'ek among fans. :naughty2:
Thanks for sharing the information! I'm so excited for this pairing. I knew Kim was gonna have one with Mario soon or later. So far, she's been casted with almost all of Ch3 actors.

Can you let me know where I can go read the synopsis?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
miss you girl @Lizabetha :D the thank should be to the producer to think of this pair and for the channel to make it happen for me mario is a very funny guy saw some of his clips and he is hilarious i think he can be comedian if he wants so i believe he gonna be a good partner for kim in this comedy/period plot we gonna laugh hard with them :p

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
miss you girl @Lizabetha :D the thank should be to the producer to think of this pair and for the channel to make it happen for me mario is a very funny guy saw some of his clips and he is hilarious i think he can be comedian if he wants so i believe he gonna be a good partner for kim in this comedy/period plot we gonna laugh hard with them :p
Miss you too :icon12:
Yeah of course! Obviously, I thank the producer and channel too! I hope they will do a great job on this :thumbup: Anyway, Kim has chemistry with all her P'ek, so I won't worry too much ;)
Haha, sure! I love comedy genre, I'm curious about the clothes and outfits they will use :confused12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Haha, sure! I love comedy genre, I'm curious about the clothes and outfits they will use :confused12:
me too i'm soo sooo curious ad waiting everyday for the surprise fitting photo :D for both of her lakorn but i think the fitting for this will be before the other one

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
It's been so long since my last visit here and I'm hit with extremely good news!!! So happy to see my Kimmy pair up with someone I like. Mario is babe!!! I guess this makes up for her disappointing (my opinion) pairing with Mr. Tik. At least I have this lakorn to look forward to for next year. Can't wait to see the fitting!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I am sooooo late! Thanks peace and sandrakim for informing this. Yippppppeeeeee more Kimmy lakorn this way come!