❤️[CH3] The Man Series Part 3 : Pat (Master One VDO Production) :: Cake Nattavat / Nink Saranya

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Today episode was so great. I cried so much when Pat went crazy after his mom died. I didn't stop crying. It was too emotional. :(

After the heartbreak moments, David and aunt were so cute together. Will David die in the next episode or I heard wrong? Anyway, I love aunt. She's great. Also has nice chemistry with Pat.

I love when Pat started living with Noon Toon's house. It was like playful kiss 555.

About Noon Toon, I love my girl. She can be cute, sometimes strong and supportive around Pat. I love her crying scenes. Nink is nailing this character.

I love that scene when Toon was jealous when she saw Pat with Rot. Also Rot and Pat were too adorable together. Didn't they act together in Secret Moon?

What about you guys? Did you like today's episode? I think every episode is getting more and more good. I hope they get good ratings but they are against weir's lakorn so it will quite complicated to do that.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I gotta start this one. It's my mom and dad's favorite part out of the whole series. My mom says she cried a lot lol
I'm not that kind of people who cries easily but this lakorn is making me cry like a baby. It's good. I recommend it. If you started it, please let me know your review. I love reading about other people's opinions! :)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I'm not that kind of people who cries easily but this lakorn is making me cry like a baby. It's good. I recommend it. If you started it, please let me know your review. I love reading about other people's opinions! :)
Whoa...you make me want to watch it. I was thinking of watching later, but I may end up watching is tonight. Love Cake.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I feel so bad about spamming this thread with my comments:crybaby2:.

But today's episode is the best. :love:There were many scenes where Noo toon and Pat's romance was rising like beautiful flower! :) It's beautiful to see Noo Toon giving strength to Pat. I can feel their love without saying anything, just looking each other. Maybe cuz I'm too romantic 555.

Also Noo Toon is really cutie when she feels jealous about Pat's friend and gets angry with him. While Pat was too innocent so he didn't understand why Toon is agry with him. :p Don't worry Toon, he loves you although he don't know it yet.

I'm glad about Pat. He has a great friends helping him. He deserves it. Be happy after all the sadness he lived in his life. I know I said many times but he's really so good person. :icon12:

Last thing, I'm happy that Pat is little bit sad after he meets Toon's male friend. I'm not sure because my thai is limit. I don't understand all but in one scene Toon said that his friend was his boyfriend and boom Pat's heartbreak. But I can be wrong.:facepalm:

About the guy. He reminds of James Ma when he smiles. Maybe cuz his little eyes. I usually hates love triangle or second lead syndrome. But he's cute. I died when he though Toon gives him sweets only to him while she gives it to all her workmates! :risas3::risas3:

This is my review for this chapther. ;)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Just have a chance to watch 3 eps and would like to say that I love it so far. Cake is my another rising star. :) :)

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Just have a chance to watch 3 eps and would like to say that I love it so far. Cake is my another rising star. :) :)
I'm glad that you're enjoying the lakorn! :p

I can't to see him in James and Taew's new lakorn! :cheer:.