❤️[CH3] The Man Series Part 3 : Pat (Master One VDO Production) :: Cake Nattavat / Nink Saranya

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is the last part of the three series:

Master One VDO Production will be filming this last part:

Cr to: its owner

Poster of part 3

Staring:

Cake Nattavat Kaewbuasai
Nink Saranya

The trailer to all three part:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
This one is good. I basically skipped part 2. Sun can't act at all lol and the eps I watched just didn't hook me. Too bad coz the lead girl was decent and the rest of the supporting cast but sun was meh... I don't think he should even be given a second chance considering there are so many options with newbies lol This is the one that got me interested in the series and it did not disappoint. It's moving pretty fast. It's not as sappy as the first one but just as dramatic. Master One also uses a more modern approach technically with this one. The best part was when the mom and aunt found out he was fired coz they were prostitutes so they decided to go confront the ex boss. The aunt was like, we better make sure we get dressed up to the nines for this ahhahaha in their hooker outfits hahahahaha Cake is a natural like his sister. Too bad he's not better looking it might keep him in supporting roles in the future but that's fine can't just have leads running the show, a good supporting cast is needed too lol

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
This one is good. I basically skipped part 2. Sun can't act at all lol and the eps I watched just didn't hook me. Too bad coz the lead girl was decent and the rest of the supporting cast but sun was meh... I don't think he should even be given a second chance considering there are so many options with newbies lol This is the one that got me interested in the series and it did not disappoint. It's moving pretty fast. It's not as sappy as the first one but just as dramatic. Master One also uses a more modern approach technically with this one. The best part was when the mom and aunt found out he was fired coz they were prostitutes so they decided to go confront the ex boss. The aunt was like, we better make sure we get dressed up to the nines for this ahhahaha in their hooker outfits hahahahaha Cake is a natural like his sister. Too bad he's not better looking it might keep him in supporting roles in the future but that's fine can't just have leads running the show, a good supporting cast is needed too lol
I love that scene hahaha.
Who's his sister?

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I watched this part on live. I love pat's mom and pat relationship. I love how they protect each other. I can feel their family chemistry (?). Cake is really a good actor. Although he's not better looking but when he smiles he looks so good. I saw in twitter that there are some people comparing him and weir. I hope he can rise with his acting career.

About my girl nink. Although we didn't see her too much in this episode, I fell in love when she smiles. I love her acting too.

Cake and Nink seems they'll have a great chemistry. I'm excited to see how their relationship will develp.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I've said it too, he's like Weir's kid brother he even has the same big teeth lol Cake is a really good actor for a newbie. You don't always have to be the best looking to pull off lead charisma... and he's not ugly but he's not attractive enough where he automatically fits into the lead bracket lol he has a nice voice too...like Tor and Chakrit... they're not handsome at all but they ooze a lot of charisma and natural acting that their charisma is their main appeal not their looks. At least for me, Cake is a better actor than the other two guys so there's a higher chance of me following him than the other guys coz those guys aren't even good looking to me lol but I know at least for In he has the oppa look that a lot of girls like but he actually looks too effeminate to me and he has a creepy smile lol like I've seen better oppa looking dudes than this lol

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I've said it too, he's like Weir's kid brother he even has the same big teeth lol Cake is a really good actor for a newbie. You don't always have to be the best looking to pull off lead charisma... and he's not ugly but he's not attractive enough where he automatically fits into the lead bracket lol he has a nice voice too...like Tor and Chakrit... they're not handsome at all but they ooze a lot of charisma and natural acting that their charisma is their main appeal not their looks. At least for me, Cake is a better actor than the other two guys so there's a higher chance of me following him than the other guys coz those guys aren't even good looking to me lol but I know at least for In he has the oppa look that a lot of girls like but he actually looks too effeminate to me and he has a creepy smile lol like I've seen better oppa looking dudes than this lol
I think same as you! :)

Didn't Cake debut in the lakorn with Ken and Toey? I didn't watch that lakorn yet. But I think his girlfriend was there too and in this lakorn too.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Ken and Toey's lakorn came out first but the man series was filmed a well before he starred in the one with Ken and Toey.

This one has really good feedback so far. Cake is getting really good feedback I haven't seen much feedback for anything other than cake's acting and that it's starting off good so far. I'll be curious to see how the ratings fair compared to the other two coz I think this one is most anticipated. I decided t watch this series for this part alone. Cake was so good in the teaser, I put this on my watchlist instantly. What sucks tho, the storylines between the 3 parts are far too similar lol They just end up selling different products at the end lol

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Ken and Toey's lakorn came out first but the man series was filmed a well before he starred in the one with Ken and Toey.

This one has really good feedback so far. Cake is getting really good feedback I haven't seen much feedback for anything other than cake's acting and that it's starting off good so far. I'll be curious to see how the ratings fair compared to the other two coz I think this one is most anticipated. I decided t watch this series for this part alone. Cake was so good in the teaser, I put this on my watchlist instantly. What sucks tho, the storylines between the 3 parts are far too similar lol They just end up selling different products at the end lol
I'm glad that the lakorn are getting good feedback. I hope the ratings will be good but it will quite difficult cause at the same time is aring weir's lakorn. His lakorn always get high ratings. :icon12:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Cake is what would be if Weir and Ron Patarapon had a baby lol

Pic for reference if you guys don't know who Ron is. He's a frequent Ch 3 supporting actor. 20190311_204000.jpg

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Today episode was a rollercoaster! I laugh with Noon toon's cuteness when she with Pat, I die in love with Pat and his mom relationship. Also I love aunt and his mom friendship! :)

Although I didn't understand anything. Just few words, I enjoy this episode. Poor Pat. His boss died. If someone who can understand thai, can tell me what a happened please! :crybaby2:.

I think his mom will died! Poor him! He saw his boss dying and now his mother. I hope he can be more stronger and let Noon toon to be his side!

I'm excited to see other episode tomorrow.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I haven't seen this one yet, but will do since I like Cake a lot. he caught my attention in Ken/Toey lakorn.
It's good lakorn to watch. You'll love Cake's character in this. He's cute and sweet. Everytime I see his smile, I die in cuteness. He's like little Weir. I hope he'll have a great future as actor. ;)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
It's good lakorn to watch. You'll love Cake's character in this. He's cute and sweet. Everytime I see his smile, I die in cuteness. He's like little Weir. I hope he'll have a great future as actor. ;)
Yes, I like him a lot in the drama of Ken/Toey. So happy to see him in a good lakorn to watch again. Yes, I agree with you, he and Weir look a like.