❤️[CH3] The Man Series Part 3 : Pat (Master One VDO Production) :: Cake Nattavat / Nink Saranya

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by dancy, Oct 12, 2017.

1. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Yes, I like him a lot in the drama of Ken/Toey. So happy to see him in a good lakorn to watch again. Yes, I agree with you, he and Weir look a like.

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  2. xdanavelvetx

xdanavelvetx sarNie Hatchling

Is it good Toey/Ken lakorn? I didn't start it yet! :)

3. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

Well, it's watchable. I love it, and his character was sooooo cute. It cracked me up several scenes.

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  4. xdanavelvetx

I just start it! I'm loving Toey's character. I think the lakorn will be just cup of my tea.

Cake really have a great smile! I love his smile. :p:icon12:

DaoRisa likes this.
  5. xdanavelvetx

Today episode was so great. I cried so much when Pat went crazy after his mom died. I didn't stop crying. It was too emotional. :(

After the heartbreak moments, David and aunt were so cute together. Will David die in the next episode or I heard wrong? Anyway, I love aunt. She's great. Also has nice chemistry with Pat.

I love when Pat started living with Noon Toon's house. It was like playful kiss 555.

About Noon Toon, I love my girl. She can be cute, sometimes strong and supportive around Pat. I love her crying scenes. Nink is nailing this character.

I love that scene when Toon was jealous when she saw Pat with Rot. Also Rot and Pat were too adorable together. Didn't they act together in Secret Moon?

What about you guys? Did you like today's episode? I think every episode is getting more and more good. I hope they get good ratings but they are against weir's lakorn so it will quite complicated to do that.

DaoRisa likes this.