❤️[CH3] Tai Ngao Tawan / Eclipse of the heart (Maker J) : Mark Prin / Bow Maylada

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
It seems this drama will be a hit just by looking at the amount of mv view. Just the facts that its a new pairing alone will definitely attract ppl attention

nat12

sarNie Adult
Anyone follow this lakorn? Is there any legal streaming site that air this currently? Viu, netflix or etc?
I don’t think it’s on any legal streaming site currently. I was curious why the ratings/view numbers don’t seem good so went to check out online feedback. People watching seem to be Mark & Bow’s fans only. Most viewers are disappointed with the script.

In contrast, Mor Luang is doing really, really well.

sincerely.nj

sarNie Egg
I don’t think it’s on any legal streaming site currently. I was curious why the ratings/view numbers don’t seem good so went to check out online feedback. People watching seem to be Mark & Bow’s fans only. Most viewers are disappointed with the script.

In contrast, Mor Luang is doing really, really well.
Ah. That's a pity. Is it really bad? The clips I saw on twt seem interesting. Thanks for the update tho.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Ah. That's a pity. Is it really bad? The clips I saw on twt seem interesting. Thanks for the update tho.
IMO it’s so-so, just that expectations and were high for this drama because it has Mark & Bow.

On Pantip I find the most objective feedback can be divided into 2 groups. First group, fans of the novel who don’t feel like the actors suit the novel’s characters. These comments I only viewed in passing because screen adaptations will always differ from novels and it’s normal to have novel fans thinking the novel is better.

But among ordinary viewers, the general feedback is something about the drama isn’t working. Like it’s not clear what the drama is trying to be. The characterisation doesn’t seem to work. Maybe Mark is not the right actor for this character. And Bow also always looks like she’s just being herself, rather than being the character. They can’t see how FL is supposed to fall for ML.

sincerely.nj

sarNie Egg
IMO it’s so-so, just that expectations and were high for this drama because it has Mark & Bow.

On Pantip I find the most objective feedback can be divided into 2 groups. First group, fans of the novel who don’t feel like the actors suit the novel’s characters. These comments I only viewed in passing because screen adaptations will always differ from novels and it’s normal to have novel fans thinking the novel is better.

But among ordinary viewers, the general feedback is something about the drama isn’t working. Like it’s not clear what the drama is trying to be. The characterisation doesn’t seem to work. Maybe Mark is not the right actor for this character. And Bow also always looks like she’s just being herself, rather than being the character. They can’t see how FL is supposed to fall for ML.
I guess I have to give it a try and see for myself. Since I'm a fan of Bow, I'll probably be bias and end up liking the show anyway

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
i watch it and it seem that it’s just going places. Rena trying to find the truth why don’t she just hire an investigator???? She just jump into conclusion way too fast. Half of the show was filled with Mark dancing, which I find it boring, and unnecessary. To show Korn as a carefree person. They need something better than just have him messing around.
Only if maker J turn this into an heavy investigation lakorn it will be more entertaining.
The scene I like that most and find it interesting was when Korn going all up in his dad’s face with the awards.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Half of the show was filled with Mark dancing, which I find it boring, and unnecessary. To show Korn as a carefree person. They need something better than just have him messing around.
Ohhh… that’s why they had him doing that? Because I was totally confused and was like - what is this show? What am I watching? I thought it’s one of those scenes that they add to reduce dramatic tension in the plot. But it didn’t suit the show or Mark so I was just confused.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Ohhh… that’s why they had him doing that? Because I was totally confused and was like - what is this show? What am I watching? I thought it’s one of those scenes that they add to reduce dramatic tension in the plot. But it didn’t suit the show or Mark so I was just confused.
Yep, they try to portray Korn as the black sheep in the house but those dancing scenes to me just ruined the lakorn. I was not convinced that Korn was the black sheep, Korn to me was more of a child cry for attention from his dad.

nat12

sarNie Adult
Yep, they try to portray Korn as the black sheep in the house but those dancing scenes to me just ruined the lakorn. I was not convinced that Korn was the black sheep, Korn to me was more of a child cry for attention from his dad.
Yeahhh… that’s not quite how you portray a black sheep of the family, I think. Or maybe Mark can’t pull off a character like this?

I think I’ll wait for it to be on an official streaming service, with subs, before I’ll continue watching it. Perhaps it might be less confusing for me then.

sincerely.nj

sarNie Egg
Just an update. I've finished watching until ep 8. Well, it is not too bad for me. I like the investigation part, as well as the bickering moment between ML and FL. I like their chemistry so far. The script can be better, but I can still enjoy the story. I'm looking forward to their relationship development.

One of my biggest complaints so far is probably the editing. The cut is too abrupt, too sudden. Like a direct cut and paste without any proper transitions. Not smooth at all. Just starting to get the feels, *bam* they cut to the next scene. Their sense of timing is out.

I've no problem with the storyline or the characters. Seems okay for my standard. But the pace seems a lil too rushed sometimes. Probably because of the sudden cut-off between scenes. They need to let viewers soak in and be engulfed in the storyline first before moving on. It's borderline annoying tbh.

Will continue with this week's eps tomorrow. Overall, I'm liking this lakorn ;):cheer:

*DramaCuties*

sarNie Egg
Ok it seems there is various reaction towards this drama. I havent got a chance to watch this yet. But when i got a free time i will definitely watch this. And Kimmy drama too. It seems like her drama hit big.