❤️[CH3] Sorn Ngao Ruk (Love Drama Company) God Itthipat / Richie Omrawadee

Mandytakeru

sarNie Egg
Is that the sister the heroine in the novel? Unbelievable I can hardly believe. I do not defend the brother, he has his wrongs too but you could see that in the end when he saw his sister suffer, he did not want to do it anymore, he wanted to stop everything and leave his sister but it's all because of the mother.
Then it was the sister who became hysterical. She wanted to kill her brother, while he never thought to physically hurt her.
Yes, the female twin is the heroine of the novel.

It is ok for the male twin to become good, but not pretend he was innocent in what he has done to his sister!! He acted like he was forced by his sister to swap when P'Neur tried to find out the truth. He said he never want to seize his sister's husband, just like the one who insulting his sister never exist!!

If he really want to stop everything, he should not listen to his mother and stop swap. He has physically and mentally hurted his sister. When mother wanted them to swap permanently, he didn't stop this crazy thinking and helped his mother to do it. He keep insulting his sister in order to forece her to swap.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
The male twin illogically became innocent in the second half script. Just like he forgot everything that he has done to destroy his sister's marriage. He was willing to swap, but he pretended he was foreced to do it. However, P'Neur believed it.

The script keep insulting and hurting the female twin illogically. P'Neur felt deceived and betrayed after knowing the twins have swapped, but he only took revenge on the female twin. The mother keep neglecting her daughter and focus on her son.

If they want a BL script, please don't rewrite a normal love novel into BL!! It is ridiculous to let the original heroine to be villain in the lakorn.
Man, don't you hate it when characters do 180s just because the writers can't remember what it means to write a cohesive script? Lol. Anyways, glad I asked you guys before starting because I would hate to enjoy the first half only to be screwed over for the second half.

Mandytakeru

sarNie Egg
Man, don't you hate it when characters do 180s just because the writers can't remember what it means to write a cohesive script? Lol. Anyways, glad I asked you guys before starting because I would hate to enjoy the first half only to be screwed over for the second half.
Lol. The first half and the second half like two separated stories. Everyone forgot what they have done before the fire. Everything changed illogically. The two scriptwriters maybe forget to review the first half before they started to write the second half.

manoue

sarNie Egg
At first I didn't understand why the brother behaved like that with the sister, I even hated him but then when I saw that his sister was ready to kill him just to get the hero, I started to hate his sister. The brother would never get up, or even think about killing his sister, he always helped her, was always there for her. Then the more advanced the story, the more I hated her, the sister went completely crazy.

Mandytakeru

sarNie Egg
At first I didn't understand why the brother behaved like that with the sister, I even hated him but then when I saw that his sister was ready to kill him just to get the hero, I started to hate his sister. The brother would never get up, or even think about killing his sister, he always helped her, was always there for her. Then the more advanced the story, the more I hated her, the sister went completely crazy.
I see the difference things, the one who messed up everything was the brother. He denied everything that his sister has helped him before. He even said he was the tool that their mother use to control the sister in order to protect her. In fact, the tool is the sister, not him.

He acted to be a good man now, denied every mental and physical abuse he has done to his sister. If he really wanted to be good, tell P'Nuer the real truth, he was the one who forced his sister to swap, not his sister.

In the script, almost everyone have forced or sacrificed the sister to get what they wants. No one care about the sister and stand by her side except daifah. Under these situations, the ways to easy herself are getting crazy or commit suicide.

Last edited:

manoue

sarNie Egg
I understand your point of view, but the sister still wanted to kill him. The brother despite being a guy, he never hurt his sister, not physically, morally yes but never physically. Then it's the sister's fault, why didn't you tell the truth sooner

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
They both are not stable but I don’t blame them with that psycho of a mother. Also, the brother never wanted to murder or physically hurt his own sister. On the other hand, the sister attempted it already. To portray the sister as a saint to make it seem like the brother is the crazier one just because you believe they’re trying to force BL in your throat is farfatch. And them switching places happen way before the brother decided to fight head on with his sister for the p’ek’s love. And this fight happen between the siblings because p’ek couldn’t tell them apart and wasn’t the person p’ek met first was the older twin?
And what do you mean they keep insulting women?

And I don’t believe the first half of the drama is good. If it was good why did many of us were confused by the story for awhile?

also if the brother won’t tell, why can’t she just tell them then? I’m sure BOTH decided to keep their mouths shut to protect their mother not only for their own gain and selfishness. That just what I can get from watching this.

Last edited:

Mandytakeru

sarNie Egg
I understand your point of view, but the sister still wanted to kill him. The brother despite being a guy, he never hurt his sister, not physically, morally yes but never physically. Then it's the sister's fault, why didn't you tell the truth sooner
He united their mother to force his sister to swap permanently, this physically hurting her and triggered her wanted to destroy his face(i watched the chinese sub, she just wanted to destroy his face, so they will not have the same face).

The fire was sister's fault. If the brother doesn't want to steal his sister's identity and force her to be a man permanently, the fire will still happened?

Both of them are not brave to tell the truth, no one can force the other to do anything. Why the brother didn't dare to tell P'Nuer the truth with his real identity?

manoue

sarNie Egg
It is true the brother did not dare to tell the truth but neither did the sister. They're both at fault, and I think the brother's already paid enough for it. He was born but he doesn't even live for himself, he lives only for others. He's already enough to complain like that, his sister is nothing compared to him

Mandytakeru

sarNie Egg
They both are not stable but I don’t blame them with that psycho of a mother. Also, the brother never wanted to murder or physically hurt his own sister. On the other hand, the sister attempted it already. To portray the sister as a saint to make it seem like the brother is the crazier one just because you believe they’re trying to force BL in your throat is farfatch. And them switching places happen way before the brother decided to fight head on with his sister for the p’ek’s love. And this fight happen between the siblings because p’ek couldn’t tell them apart and wasn’t the person p’ek met first was the older twin?
And what do you mean they keep insulting women?

And I don’t believe the first half of the drama is good. If it was good why did many of us were confused by the story for awhile?

also if the brother won’t tell, why can’t she just tell them then? I’m sure BOTH decided to keep their mouths shut to protect their mother not only for their own gain and selfishness. That just what I can get from watching this.
The main villains of this script are almost women. The scriptwriters let the female characters to be evil illogically.
The mother is too insane in doing everything, especially how she treated her daughter. The sister keep hurting or forcing by other characters in order to get what they wants. No one care about and stand by her side except Daifha, this made her became insane like her mother.
Why it must be women to be psychopath in this script?This is what I said the scriptwriter keep insulting women.

The second half script has broken many settings of the first half. Characters forgot what they have done before the fire, memories lost suddenly. The first half and the second half like two seperated stories.
Why p’ek can't discover the eyes are different before the surgery? The childhood memories always appeared suddenly. The brother became good, but why he still hiding the truth of swap that make p'ek understood his sister and keep taking revenge on her? It is unreasonable for me.

Last edited:

Gumiho

sarNie Hatchling
Lol, what’s the moral of the story??
Cut toxic people out of your life even if they’re your parents or you will live a miserable life. Toxic people aka the twins’ parents manipulate them into what they wanted which includes their mom attempted suicide or self harms if she doesn’t get what she wants or their father saying that he can do whatever he wants with them because he made them. Yeah he said that to his son and his daughter(from his second wife). For him, his family legacy is more important than his children’ happiness. They both are awful human beings. They don’t deserve to call themselves parents at all. They can’t even see how much in pain their children are.
Mai starts to act like her mom too which is sad. If only she would free herself from the man that doesn’t love her, she would live with such a peaceful life. It’s not worth the headache and committed suicide is not the answer to get what you want.
Also, from the teaser, it looks like the older twin gonna die.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Cut toxic people out of your life even if they’re your parents or you will live a miserable life. Toxic people aka the twins’ parents manipulate them into what they wanted which includes their mom attempted suicide or self harms if she doesn’t get what she wants or their father saying that he can do whatever he wants with them because he made them. Yeah he said that to his son and his daughter(from his second wife). For him, his family legacy is more important than his children’ happiness. They both are awful human beings. They don’t deserve to call themselves parents at all. They can’t even see how much in pain their children are.
Mai starts to act like her mom too which is sad. If only she would free herself from the man that doesn’t love her, she would live with such a peaceful life. It’s not worth the headache and committed suicide is not the answer to get what you want.
Also, from the teaser, it looks like the older twin gonna die.
Thanks. Don’t like the moral of the story. This is just one messed up lakorn.

tinav

sarNie Egg
Did anyone ever notice in Sri Ayudhaya by True4U, they switched Num Sornram role in season 2? haha I watched the whole thing and got really confused when they switched him but everyone else remained the same

What is exactly the moral of this story?The characters are deceiving each other and then everything is just so mess up.Maybe they needed to change the flow of the story especially when the plastic surgery happened.It would have been better if one of the twins remains as Richy while the other one is Marina. I don't believe their mother is protecting them both she ruined their lives because of revenge.