❤️[CH3] Saan Sanaeha (Wave TV Company): Toey Pongsakorn/Mint Chalida

nat12

sarNie Adult
This drama is listed as “Premium” in the app. I believe that means it’s for paid subscribers.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
This drama is listed as “Premium” in the app. I believe that means it’s for paid subscribers.
yes, every drama listed as premium. at first, they announced the premium subcriber can watch the drama right after online, while for non premium sub can watch it after 24 hours. now its been more than 24 hours, mean they block ip from outside Thailand

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
yes, every drama listed as premium. at first, they announced the premium subcriber can watch the drama right after online, while for non premium sub can watch it after 24 hours. now its been more than 24 hours, mean they block ip from outside Thailand
Do you mean for watching it live? I am able to watch it on ch3 plus and I don't play.

After 24 hours they put on YT?

Yes ch3 suck. This lakorn is doing well...even better than Ann's recent lakorn....and a few other previous aired lakorns.....

The karsae is very good (trending). Audiences interested/discussion

nat12

sarNie Adult
My apologies. It’s been a while since I checked out the app for lakorn and I didn’t realise practically every one is a premium one now. That said, my best guess is that some company in your territory has secured the streaming/broadcast rights to this. Are you able to watch in on the Ch3 channel on YT? I’m a subscriber outside Thailand and I’m able to watch this via the app. If I can’t, then I know that someone has got the streaming/broadcast rights for it where I am.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
My apologies. It’s been a while since I checked out the app for lakorn and I didn’t realise practically every one is a premium one now. That said, my best guess is that some company in your territory has secured the streaming/broadcast rights to this. Are you able to watch in on the Ch3 channel on YT? I’m a subscriber outside Thailand and I’m able to watch this via the app. If I can’t, then I know that someone has got the streaming/broadcast rights for it where I am.
I'm sorry too. It just based on this announcement, i thought everyone can still watch this after 24hrs

http://instagr.am/p/Cb-hvx2BePA/

Last edited:

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Do you mean for watching it live? I am able to watch it on ch3 plus and I don't play.

After 24 hours they put on YT?

Yes ch3 suck. This lakorn is doing well...even better than Ann's recent lakorn....and a few other previous aired lakorns.....

The karsae is very good (trending). Audiences interested/discussion
I dont know about the live, have to wait for the next episode first

spanky

sarNie OldFart
There’s nothing wrong with being unable to anticipate the success of the lakorn. It just sucks that Ch3 doesn’t respond fast enough to trends.
We can't anticipate ....but...they didn't even make it an option ....nor gave it a chance or opportunity.....

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you. Notice this, with their current policy, the chanel seem to chasing their viewer, what a big different in views for ep6 View attachment 40115
I felt the same.
Do they think if they make it like this, then Live count will increase? Is that the reason behind this idea?

Or they don't want some actors to not get some recognition????

More than 74 hours gap for international viewers to watch???
In my opinion, it has more negative impact for the drama than positive

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
ch3 is dumb i tell ya. they dont know how to respond to potential success. if the artist is not the fav they wont care. for example aug and namfah have so much potential, their lakorn got high rating last year but ch3 only sees gulf and they push him like crazy. the guy havent proof anything yet but ch3 is so confident lmao.

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
ch3 is dumb i tell ya. they dont know how to respond to potential success. if the artist is not the fav they wont care. for example aug and namfah have so much potential, their lakorn got high rating last year but ch3 only sees gulf and they push him like crazy. the guy havent proof anything yet but ch3 is so confident lmao.
Hehe.. you are right.

Gulf has a huge fan base. They know that whatever he does, either it is a commercial ad or TV show or drama, it will get popular due to his fan base. So that is the reason they took him in and want to groom him as next Nadech :facepalm:

Compared to CH3, CH7 is much better. Atleast they push actors who gain success in dramas. They depend on current trend rather than a particular actor or pair..

Dats y from last year I can see that a number of actors didn't renew their contract with CH3.

Anne22

sarNie Juvenile
Hehe.. you are right.

Gulf has a huge fan base. They know that whatever he does, either it is a commercial ad or TV show or drama, it will get popular due to his fan base. So that is the reason they took him in and want to groom him as next Nadech :facepalm:

Compared to CH3, CH7 is much better. Atleast they push actors who gain success in dramas. They depend on current trend rather than a particular actor or pair..

Dats y from last year I can see that a number of actors didn't renew their contract with CH3.
honestly, most of Gulf fans are international fans (BL fans). His lakorn probably gonna get high rating not because of him but Jennie ( her comeback lakorn after many years) . He is more well known among BL fans the public barely know about him.

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
I'm glad it is 10-12 ep.....that mean less dragging

@Weiwei
Ep 6 did well though 3.2 in rating ...the highest yet

Even if ch3 isn't pushing it....they are succeeding...the viewers...sees it

Emoting well here

http://instagr.am/p/CcF-jWKpNc5/
Yes. I am happy about the last episode rating and I wish it climbs up in the upcoming episodes..:cheer:

As another user said, Mint is not channel's priority and this rating, probably they won't consider too. Her last drama with Toey had good ratings but she still ended up in the same track. I don't want that to happen again. Dats what I mean previously.

At the end of the day, she need to put 70% effort for what she want and other 30% is in channels hands.