❤️[CH3] Ruk Nee Run Juntra (Cholumpi Production) : Ken Theeradeth / Ice Preechaya

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
OMG!!!!:sad6::sad6: Finally ken have a new lakorn. Dude.. why he doesnt pair with ch3 favourite. I like Ice but still I need him to pair with my favourite (Bella,Kim,Yaya,Matt):sad6:
Btw what’s the storyline is it?

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Lool, I was about to comment the same thing about him not working for his wife and it seems like everyone else agrees, haha. But KEEEN! :love::love: FINA FREAKING LY. I was just thinking about him the other day~ You know what... Ice isn't ideal but if the storyline is, I can work through it. But Keen. <3 I miss you!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I thought Ice is paring up with Ken P? So did they change it to Ken T or this is a different lakorn?

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Different lakorn and production. The other is with TV scene. This one is Cholumpi I guess. I wish it wasn’t Ice :(
Damn, this girl have the hook up or something. She be getting paired up with a lot of the popular actors. I like Ice, but her ever changing face just throws me off.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Damn, this girl had the hook up or something. She be getting paired up with a lot of the popular actors. I like Ice, but her ever changing face just throws me off.
I’m okay with Ice pairing with actors that I’m not like super interested in but I hate the fact that she keeps getting all the p’eks I love! First James Ji and now Ken who barely even acts anymore. At least give Ken someone else. Heck I’d rather see Ken with a newbie than with Ice. All I’m hoping is that Ice doesn’t get any lakorns with Great lol I want him with other ladies that I prefer! At least now Ice is all fully booked so she can’t be in anything with him haha

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I’m okay with Ice pairing with actors that I’m not like super interested in but I hate the fact that she keeps getting all the p’eks I love! First James Ji and now Ken who barely even acts anymore. At least give Ken someone else. Heck I’d rather see Ken with a newbie than with Ice. All I’m hoping is that Ice doesn’t get any lakorns with Great lol I want him with other ladies that I prefer! At least now Ice is all fully booked so she can’t be in anything with him haha
I agree. Ch3 doesn’t really pay attention to Ken T anymore so they’ll give him anyone to work with. Heck, ch3 rarely have any pairings I like so I give up hoping. Lol

Ntsuab-Ci

Does anyone know if Ken is still well loved and popular in Thailand? Like yeah, he's not in that many lakorns anymore but do people still look forward to him cause I know I do and many others in this site, haha.

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Does anyone know if Ken is still well loved and popular in Thailand? Like yeah, he's not in that many lakorns anymore but do people still look forward to him cause I know I do and many others in this site, haha.
I believe that he is still love by many Thai fans out there. Maybe he himself want to reduce his time being in entertainment so that he’ll be with family. Isn’t he 42 y/o this year?

Ntsuab-Ci

That's wonderful to hear then! Yes... Maybe he does want to take his time with lakorns to spend more time with his wife and kids. I'm just bitter cause I became his fan when he was already starting to slow down in his career. I wasn't there when he was at his peak! :crybaby2:So I want more of him! But yes, family first.

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
Girl you’re missing out if you haven’t seen his older lakorns! Trust me, if you think he’s sexy in Ra Rerng Fai you’re gonna faint once you see him in his prime years. He was yummy back then lol
Omg! I downloaded the first part of Sawan Biang before alwaysmeena's website went protected. I'll have to watch it now. Do you have any good recommendations?

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Omg! I downloaded the first part of Sawan Biang before alwaysmeena's website went protected. I'll have to watch it now. Do you have any good recommendations?
I watch him when he’s on the climax time.Since around 10-12 years ago.
1) Ruk tur took wan (Aom P)
2) Song rao nirundon (Aom P)
3) SB (Anne)
4) Jai Rao (Aff)
5) Wee wa wah woon (Chompoo)
6) Majurat see nampueng ( Namtarn)
7) The cupids (Chompoo)
8) RRF (Nune)
9) Mee piang ruk (Toey J)
Above are the list of lakorn I have watch from ken’s.Maybe u can try Majurat since I really love ken in that lakorn

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Definitely watch Sawan Biang. Also, beware cause that lakorn is very intense and crazy. If you are not into a major slap and kiss lakorn, I recommend that you don’t watch it. Also you should watch his lakorn with Janie called Neung Nai Suang! All of his lakorns with Anne are very famous and I heard that they are pretty good but I never watched them since I’m not into Anne. You should definitely give those a shot. Also I though he was veryyyy handsome in his lakorn with Namtarn called Majurat See NamPueng. Also regarding the eng sub for Sawan Biang, the full episodes are on YouTube so you don’t have to worry about not finding the second half. If you need any help, just DM me :)

jennamt4

sarNie Hatchling
I watch him when he’s on the climax time.Since around 10-12 years ago.
1) Ruk tur took wan (Aom P)
2) Song rao nirundon (Aom P)
3) SB (Anne)
4) Jai Rao (Aff)
5) Wee wa wah woon (Chompoo)
6) Majurat see nampueng ( Namtarn)
7) The cupids (Chompoo)
8) RRF (Nune)
9) Mee piang ruk (Toey J)
Above are the list of lakorn I have watch from ken’s.Maybe u can try Majurat since I really love ken in that lakorn
Definitely watch Sawan Biang. Also, beware cause that lakorn is very intense and crazy. If you are not into a major slap and kiss lakorn, I recommend that you don’t watch it. Also you should watch his lakorn with Janie called Neung Nai Suang! All of his lakorns with Anne are very famous and I heard that they are pretty good but I never watched them since I’m not into Anne. You should definitely give those a shot. Also I though he was veryyyy handsome in his lakorn with Namtarn called Majurat See NamPueng. Also regarding the eng sub for Sawan Biang, the full episodes are on YouTube so you don’t have to worry about not finding the second half. If you need any help, just DM me :)
Thank you ladies! I think I'll try Majurat See NamPueng first! I've seen James Ji and Yaya's version of Neung Nai Suang but would love to see Ken and Janie's version.