❤️[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

bit

sarNie Adult
Is Ramin sure he slept with Nim when he was drunk? Doesn't Max confirm that Nim only ever sleeps with him in some previous episodes?:confused12:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Is Ramin sure he slept with Nim when he was drunk? Doesn't Max confirm that Nim only ever sleeps with him in some previous episodes?:confused12:
We don't know....she is not a virgin.

She loves him but she is traumatized by max's cheating.

Nim is a psycho

@LLee1201

sarNie Egg
sigh.. only Nim know the real situation...hopefully she can clarify this in the final episode..
up today there is still talking/complaining in twitter about the incident lol.. fan really care about p'mil purity LOL..

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It will be cleared. Nk is emotional but she is cautious about it. She understands pk

nina07

sarNie Adult
Sorry not sorry but I feel like someone has to say it.. this lakorn got dum dum real quick. It should've ended at ep 11-12 when Nim was about to jump off of that bridge. It started dragging ever since then. Bella's character trying to reconcile whatever she had left with her was such a waste of time and everyone around her knew it. They gave her so many chances and let themselves get manipulated by her each time! It took way too long for them to realize she was never going to change. I don't get why Aim or Min didn't just push her off that cliff instead when they were in that desert? It was 2 vs 1. He just stood there and she was able to leave scott free in that truck..

Great acting from Bella and Wawaa, and Pope + Bella are always great together but this one was underwhelming even though they probably wanted Wawaa to shine anyways since it's her first role as rai.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The ending was sooo typical.

I felt it didn't drag out too much...i wish they showed more of the other pairing. Wawwa character end up falling flat....

Also her friends disappeared... they are her love & support. But we don't see them visiting the baby...nothing...wth

I only watched it for the friendship. I didn't really care for pope or Bella romance.

I was hoping for more phet/bua & jackie &pk bro

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
Yes, this drama suffered from not having a strong rational villain, the writer should have written a better plot for villains instead having Nim taking all the blame.

In Plerng Boon, we can see Jai Rek character development and can feel sympathy. Nim has none. Someone should have bundle her into an institution after she tried to jump and give Ramin and Aim a new villain to deal with if they want to non-urbanites views to grow.

Without strong actors, this drama would’ve suffered. Luckily they have Louise, Pope, Bella, Bua etc to put their character alive.

@LLee1201

sarNie Egg
the ending a bit rush... but glad its a happy ending even they manage to slip few evil E-Nim scene....
and the important thing is P'Ting is the great saviour in this episode..LOL

@LLee1201

sarNie Egg
Yes, this drama suffered from not having a strong rational villain, the writer should have written a better plot for villains instead having Nim taking all the blame.

In Plerng Boon, we can see Jai Rek character development and can feel sympathy. Nim has none. Someone should have bundle her into an institution after she tried to jump and give Ramin and Aim a new villain to deal with if they want to non-urbanites views to grow.

Without strong actors, this drama would’ve suffered. Luckily they have Louise, Pope, Bella, Bua etc to put their character alive.

I think there is something wrong with the script writer head...LOL

spanky

sarNie OldFart

The Villian could be Aim self doubt...trauma from a cheating past. Then have her do the chasing....also they could have done more with the friends and other pairing instead of Nim world ...roll eyes

bit

sarNie Adult
I think there is something wrong with the script writer head...LOL
Read somewhere script writer changed midway, that’s where all the irrational Nim and Aim came out. Aim was smart at the beginning without the boon koon and sibling symphaty, suddenly she changed to someone who wanted to save Nim?

CH3 really need to train their scriptwriter to keep up with time.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This ended with a 5.3. I was hoping a 6 for Bella but that’s still awesome for Ch3. One of the first lakorns I didn’t tune into for my girl Bell. I don’t know, didn’t seem like my type of lakorn plus from some of the comments I feel like Waawa was really a main lead. I like Plerng Boon though but Janie was also one of my favs lolz. Sounds like Jai Rerng was a little better than Nim. Congrats to the team once again! Ch3 didn’t do too great this whole year but this and Mark’s lakorn didn’t do too bad in ratings for them 2020.

http://instagr.am/p/CIPcJSYBP_I/

bit

sarNie Adult
Considering this is at the end of the year getting 5.3 and rural folks to tune in is a bonus. Online views is surprisingly very high.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I stopped watching several episodes back when it became the All About Nim show. I tuned in for the ending and I see Nim still doing the same stuff. Should've known better with MakerJ. I can't think of a single lakorn of theirs I enjoyed all the way through. Hopefully Bella and Pope has done their time with Maker J and can move on permanently.

bit

sarNie Adult
At least Pan Kaew was funny and human as a villain. Nim is just dull and the most irrational is having Aim put her in Aim house. God, she already slept with one husband, it went downhill from there.

They could’ve have expand on Aim and Ramil as event organizer and lawyer if they want conflict, but nope the ship sailed without much story.