❤️[Ch3] Roy Leh Marnya (Maker J Group) Pope Tanawat & Bella Ranee

bit

sarNie Adult
She has like a barely tiny bump....6?

Most ppl I know don't show until 6
We got answer in ep 12, her baby isn’t growing as he should and now she delivered it prematurely.

Not surprising with a mother having mood swings all the time and consuming alcohol. No way that baby going to grow normally.

That still not going stop Nim evil plan. She just don’t want Aim to be happy at any cost.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
We got answer in ep 12, her baby isn’t growing as he should and now she delivered it prematurely.

Not surprising with a mother having mood swings all the time and consuming alcohol. No way that baby going to grow normally.

That still not going stop Nim evil plan. She just don’t want Aim to be happy at any cost.
She is soo deplorable....I don't feel bad for her at all....she does it to herself....now she's going to throw herself at Pk even more.

Louis is doing such a fantastic job. I feel for him.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I can't seem to feel bad for Nim. She did this to herself and she caused the harm to her child. The drinking....stress...hate...I feel bad for the child but not for nim. Her end goal is still beating nk and using whatever as a tool... including her sick child

Louis is killing the emote scenes! Wawwa is great evil. I hate her evil but I can't sympathize with though. Some character & rai can achieve that....but I don't feel it here

Last edited:

bit

sarNie Adult
Are we supposed to sympathize with Nim? She doesn't has any redeemable points at all. She need psychiatrics help because there are no empathy left in her thinking.

P'Mil doesn't know how to lie....hahaha. Getting caught Aim parents in bed, he is a bit truthful to the end.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Nim is still scheming....she is still trying to hurt nk after all they did for her to give love and support. Deplorable....I can't sympathize with her.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
These two must have some plans about Nim.:confused12:Their house has CCTV. Aim is not that stupid to believe that poisonous snake 100% like she saw Nim hugging Ramil two times and she didn't say anything. :confused0::confused12:

http://instagr.am/p/CHsnkDVlAYt/
She put something in her drink and preview...car accident. That is probably her too. Even if she starts to repent at the last min....she don't deserve forgiveness and needs to live in her karma

bit

sarNie Adult
Someone needs to lock Nim up. She is still scheming.

Aim should stop her sympathy, yes she is you sister when growing up, but there is a limit to your kindness. Send her back to Chiang Mai, you mother know how to deal with it. Ramil, her friends especially the one with the most sense Belle all have warn you.

Pity Ramil, he can’t even celebrate Aim being pregnant alone.

@LLee1201

sarNie Egg
Finger cross... P'mil is have some trick to deal nim. He is smart guy. Can saw his eagle eye on nim.
But yeah... so sad. they have to sacrifice the baby. Really hate the writer.. cant they modified the story a bit... fans really adore pope and bell

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
It might be that I'm biased against Wawa so I'm finding Nim intolerable and zero entertainment value. I don't hate her, I just don't want to watch her or care what happens to her. I think even Jai Rerng in Plerng Boon is more reasonable and "human" and I was interested to see what would happen to her in the end.

As much as lakorns say they want to break the stereotypes and modernize stuff, the one trope that will never leave lakorns I think is the whole "forgiveness" thing. Maybe cause it's so ingrained in the culture and Buddhism? To be on the good side you're required to forgive the villains no matter what. I hate that lakorns do this. They take the villains so far that they can't be redeemed and then don't even bother trying to redeem them. They just leave the responsibility to have the good people forgive and forgive. Forgiveness and redemption has to be earned and 99.9% of lakorns leave this out. There's also limits to forgiveness. Forgiving someone doesn't mean you have to go back to the original relationship and be their friends again. Forgiveness could just be moving on. Like a "I won't hold a grudge against you anymore but I still don't want you in my life. If we see each other, we can nod and smile politely and move on."

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't feel like I'm bias....nim isn't even trying...Louis earned his redemption.

I agree...forgive and move on......u don't need to accept the toxic behavior. She needs to be institutionalized

Also Belle had it right all along

Last edited:
Reactions: bit