❤️[CH3] Plerng Ruk Plerng Kaen (Broadcast Thai Television): Boy Pakorn/Jui Warrataya

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not really digging Jui as nang'ek for some reason and Rita is eye candy but her acting is always so-so.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Watched the first episode on MUSE's site and it was interesting enough that I went and skimmed episode 2 and 3 as well, so far I'm really liking it. But it seems like this thread isn't getting much love :confused:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'm kinda watching. Lol. I feel like this would be nicer to watch in one setting fully subbed, so i'm not playing too much attention yet.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Watched the first episode on MUSE's site and it was interesting enough that I went and skimmed episode 2 and 3 as well, so far I'm really liking it. But it seems like this thread isn't getting much love :confused:
I am not buying the pranang'ek pair... not a fan of Boy nor Jui neither. Haven't the experience of watching any of their lakorn. But somehow the synopsis kinda lured me to give it a shot and your post here just lets in a sliver of hope that it's OK to watch.

So, I'll give it a try.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I am not buying the pranang'ek pair... not a fan of Boy nor Jui neither. Haven't the experience of watching any of their lakorn. But somehow the synopsis kinda lured me to give it a shot and your post here just lets in a sliver of hope that it's OK to watch.

So, I'll give it a try.
As long as you're okay with the overly dramatic, then I say yeah definitely give it a go! Because the sisters, even from the first episodes are pretty extreme.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished watching the old version....without subs and I have to say these new remakes of the old lakorns really don't even try to match the same sensitivity of the original. Writers, on top of that they gave the wrong character description to their main actress. Jariya Anfone played Vee with such grace and poise....subdued emotions with anger and bitterness boiling underneath worked so much better for Vee's character than this extra emotional version.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching the old version....without subs and I have to say these new remakes of the old lakorns really don't even try to match the same sensitivity of the original. Writers, on top of that they gave the wrong character description to their main actress. Jariya Anfone played Vee with such grace and poise....subdued emotions with anger and bitterness boiling underneath worked so much better for Vee's character than this extra emotional version.
It's seem like more of the remakes want the cat fight type. They want n'ek to lose her cool and act like that. I liked the old version. I shipped Johnny and Nok as a couple and they are still married.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
It's seem like more of the remakes want the cat fight type. They want n'ek to lose her cool and act like that. I liked the old version. I shipped Johnny and Nok as a couple and they are still married.
Exactly. They seem to think cat fights of multiple women fighting over one man makes it all spicy but its really getting tiresome to watch women behaving like they have no pride. No man is worth more than your self respect and dignity.
I agree Johnny and Jariya both had so much chemistry even though he didn't have much to do.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I didn’t watch this version, but I really like Jariya/Johnny’s version. Jariya was clam, poise, and always fight back with her words. JJ had so much chemistry, their wedding night scene made me blush. Lol

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Right, it can be annoying when n'ek acts like that in lakorns. a minimum please not to the extreme!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Right, it can be annoying when n'ek acts like that in lakorns. a minimum please not to the extreme!
You know a lot of the old lakorns in the early 2000/90s, ne’k usually fight back with words. That’s what I like about old Thai lakorns, it’s the conversation that had going on that made me hook. Now, it’s more physical cat fight to try to get the views.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
You know a lot of the old lakorns in the early 2000/90s, ne’k usually fight back with words. That’s what I like about old Thai lakorns, it’s the conversation that had going on that made me hook. Now, it’s more physical cat fight to try to get the views.
Yes, you're right b/c I've seen 99% of all the lakorns back then. words, eyes and gestures toward n'rai that leaves them bitter and salty. too dramatic nowadays! they need to tone it down.

Ntsuab-Ci

If I was in that situation, I would run as soon as he calls my name, it'll already be way too weird for me to stay, lmao.

Ntsuab-Ci

Yeah, her actions were stupid to just piss off Jui. Both of them really. but I felt super bad for her. She didn't deserve what happened to her, bad on PJ!