❤️[CH3] Plerng Prang Thien (Good Feeling Production) : Toey Pongsakorn / Nychaa Nuttanicha

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
No wonder Paan doesn't have a lover for her in her next life, cause she told Tiengkham if it causes that much trouble she wishes to be with no one hahah. I thought Nao was gay, how does he have 2 girls falling for him?? Lol he's a nice guy tho, but I wonder what's gonna happen when Paan finds out about his 10+year girl??
I think she already knows about Nao's relationship, that's why she keeps forcing herself to stop thinking about him.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I’ve only been watching clips and finally saw the first episode last night. I feel like all the actors gave it their all performance, I can feel for their character. The production has done a great job as well with the locations, lighting, clothing, and other props. It feels like. Big budget lakorn. I’m very impressed with Nychaa’s acting the most. Yogurt has improved a lot since that lakorn with James.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Nychaa has always been really good. Like she can go from acting like a sassy bratty teenager to very prim and proper prior to this. We just havent really been paying that much attention til now. She was good in Sanae Nang Gniew and Nang Aiy. I hope the channel continues to challenge her.

Anh

sarNie Egg
Nychaa has always been really good. Like she can go from acting like a sassy bratty teenager to very prim and proper prior to this. We just havent really been paying that much attention til now. She was good in Sanae Nang Gniew and Nang Aiy. I hope the channel continues to challenge her.
She will be great in comedy as well. Take NangEye as an example. She was bubbly and mischevious! I liked her since that and now seeing how her character develop, im so happy

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
ch. 3 is missing ost by toey :mad:. for some reason I like Louis more than ben, even though they are the same person lol-can this be possible?? I think nycha is a good actress just that look wise, she doesn't really stand out. but she definitely has my support as she is not a halfie-we really don't need more of these!

Summerv

sarNie Egg
I just finished Ponychaa FMV. I did other one but it was blocked around world, so I made other one. I was fangirling while I was editing. The way they look each other. They really have a great chemistry. Please ch3 pair them again haha.

Should I do other one? haha. I hope you all enjoy this simple mv of them. :icon12:
They look good together! Thank you for a lovely mv. :icon12:

Anh

sarNie Egg
I just finished Ponychaa FMV. I did other one but it was blocked around world, so I made other one. I was fangirling while I was editing. The way they look each other. They really have a great chemistry. Please ch3 pair them again haha.

Should I do other one? haha. I hope you all enjoy this simple mv of them. :icon12:
Woww, amazing fmv! The color, the music, the transition everything is great. It makes me feel excited and wanting to see them in another lakonr! So sad that the drama is gonna end so soon :crybaby2::sad6: