❤️[CH3] Plerng Prang Thien (Good Feeling Production) : Toey Pongsakorn / Nychaa Nuttanicha

Anh

sarNie Egg

This is so good to understand. Whoever created this idea is crazy

lee yubi

sarNie Egg
hi guys
i wanted to watch the lakorn for teoy only , i thought the the female lead is good girl where her love stolen from her , but later i discovered that he is married but still she wouldn't leave him with his wife , she is a homewrecker ,can any body blame the wife , she should teach them both the husband and the mistress a lesson , the other guy i don't know him and when i first saw him he seemed to be gay ,sorry not my type of guy and the husband who cheat with other women it's not my cup of tea . toey is really underrated compare to other actors who can't act and not attractive at all like mark and james ma . i hope he get a good lakorn next time.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Summary of episode 11. Fire. FIRE everywhere! FAIMAI... :clap: Dam so good! I felt the heat! Sucks that I won't be able to catch the last episode live this Friday, cause you kno.. I have a life too. Gotta work 55. live time is like 6:15 am where I live.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
OMG! Today's episode is the best!! But I wonder why the mom stabbed Tien Kham?
I think cus she knew that it was not TienKham. Plus she caused chaos to the city so the mom wanted it to end.

Man that was cold how JaoNoy just watched Wongdeung get burned to death. In the end, he still faulted everyone and everything else but himself. Man i think this is the first lakorn where the praek had no redeeming qualities for me to cheer him even for the tiniest bit.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I think cus she knew that it was not TienKham. Plus she caused chaos to the city so the mom wanted it to end.

Man that was cold how JaoNoy just watched Wongdeung get burned to death. In the end, he still faulted everyone and everything else but himself. Man i think this is the first lakorn where the praek had no redeeming qualities for me to cheer him even for the tiniest bit.
Right!! Jao Noy is straight up selfish!!! But Inn is starting to fault himself...so that's progress lol

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
hi guys
i wanted to watch the lakorn for teoy only , i thought the the female lead is good girl where her love stolen from her , but later i discovered that he is married but still she wouldn't leave him with his wife , she is a homewrecker ,can any body blame the wife , she should teach them both the husband and the mistress a lesson , the other guy i don't know him and when i first saw him he seemed to be gay ,sorry not my type of guy and the husband who cheat with other women it's not my cup of tea . toey is really underrated compare to other actors who can't act and not attractive at all like mark and james ma . i hope he get a good lakorn next time.
I don't agree with what women do to other women over an undeserving, selfish, and unfaithful man. I sympathize with WongDuen and Thi for loving such a jerk like JaoNoy and In. However, my sympathy quickly disappears, as she hurts and kills TienKham plus others who get in the way. Yes, she's the legal wife and has every right to be jealous, possessive, and protect what solely belongs to her. However, that doesn't mean she can lay hands on another person, inflict pain, and kill them over and over again. Just because you have the power to hurt someone else doesn't mean you can. TienKham's life doesn't belong to WongDuen just because she's a slave and JaoNoy's mistress. I would understand WongDuen more if TienKham disrespected her and challenged her, but that's not the case. I don't sympathize for women like WongDuen and Thi who can prance around slapping and killing others when it's your beloved husband you need to kill. You want to end this misery? Kill him. He's the one who has the disloyal disease and has made you crazy. No one betrayed you, he did. TienKham and Galin has no vows or commitment towards you. He does. He surely won't stop at TienKham either, so stop acting like it's TienKham's fault. He's a piece of trash you're unwilling to let go, so don't act like you're the victim. You cease to be the victim when you decide to eliminate people just to keep that lying bastard of a husband you can't let go. It's you who keep hurting yourself. Don't worry about the mistress, let karma handle it. You as the legal wife just need to worry about yourself, how to get out of this mess in one piece. But women with too much pride and can't lose or too much love for that one person would rather die trying to ward off other women. What a tiring title to hold. You do all of this for him and in the end he says he doesn't love you and let's you die alone in the fire? So much for love, huh?

I don't feel sorry for TienKham and Galin either. When you involve yourself in a relationship as a third party, better watch out. Whatever comes your way is karma and the consequences of committing adultery. If you love him that much, wait for him to be ready and single again. Don't hurt and cross others for your own selfish desires. If TienKham's love for JaoNoy can make her commit all kinds of adulterous sins, then the hate and bitterness TienKham has caused WongDuen will make her do all kinds of killings too. It's a vicious cycle.

JaoNoy gets away with everything. Haha. Well, his parents are sick because of him. If he could have the decency to control his lust or be honest with who he loves, then all of their lives wouldn't be ruined. It's all because of JaoNoy.

My most favorite character is of course Louis or Ben. Pon is truly so handsome. Haha.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I don't agree with what women do to other women over an undeserving, selfish, and unfaithful man. I sympathize with WongDuen and Thi for loving such a jerk like JaoNoy and In. However, my sympathy quickly disappears, as she hurts and kills TienKham plus others who get in the way. Yes, she's the legal wife and has every right to be jealous, possessive, and protect what solely belongs to her. However, that doesn't mean she can lay hands on another person, inflict pain, and kill them over and over again. Just because you have the power to hurt someone else doesn't mean you can. TienKham's life doesn't belong to WongDuen just because she's a slave and JaoNoy's mistress. I would understand WongDuen more if TienKham disrespected her and challenged her, but that's not the case. I don't sympathize for women like WongDuen and Thi who can prance around slapping and killing others when it's your beloved husband you need to kill. You want to end this misery? Kill him. He's the one who has the disloyal disease and has made you crazy. No one betrayed you, he did. TienKham and Galin has no vows or commitment towards you. He does. He surely won't stop at TienKham either, so stop acting like it's TienKham's fault. He's a piece of trash you're unwilling to let go, so don't act like you're the victim. You cease to be the victim when you decide to eliminate people just to keep that lying bastard of a husband you can't let go. It's you who keep hurting yourself. Don't worry about the mistress, let karma handle it. You as the legal wife just need to worry about yourself, how to get out of this mess in one piece. But women with too much pride and can't lose or too much love for that one person would rather die trying to ward off other women. What a tiring title to hold. You do all of this for him and in the end he says he doesn't love you and let's you die alone in the fire? So much for love, huh?

I don't feel sorry for TienKham and Galin either. When you involve yourself in a relationship as a third party, better watch out. Whatever comes your way is karma and the consequences of committing adultery. If you love him that much, wait for him to be ready and single again. Don't hurt and cross others for your own selfish desires. If TienKham's love for JaoNoy can make her commit all kinds of adulterous sins, then the hate and bitterness TienKham has caused WongDuen will make her do all kinds of killings too. It's a vicious cycle.

JaoNoy gets away with everything. Haha. Well, his parents are sick because of him. If he could have the decency to control his lust or be honest with who he loves, then all of their lives wouldn't be ruined. It's all because of JaoNoy.

My most favorite character is of course Louis or Ben. Pon is truly so handsome. Haha.
very well said!.. lol. I will spill all my thoughts once this lakorn is over on friday lol.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I love this lakorn. All of them are flawed humans. No one is truly evil. It's the mistakes and decisions they make for the one they love that push them to be where they're at.

JaoNoy's Mom, WongDuen, and TienKham all contributed to JaoNoy's selfishness. The Mom never blamed or disciplined him. She spoiled him rotten. WongDuen did everything for him when he didn't deserve anything. TienKham gave herself to him so easily. All of the important women in his life never made him work for anything. All of them kept giving and giving and he kept taking and taking and became a monster who couldn't get enough. And yet they blame him for not seeing their worth? Well, easy comes, easy goes. These women allowed JaoNoy to determine their worth. WongDuen was nothing but a marriage of convenience. She knew that but still married him. TienKham would never be a legal wife yet still became his mistress. The Mom knew how much JaoNoy had wronged and lied to other people but still supported him. They all did it to themselves.

I love the story in that mistresses have their side to tell, too. They aren't always bad. All of us make mistakes. We can make up for them and move on in life like Galin.

Even today's age and time, wives go after the mistresses. They humiliate them, physically abuse them, and try to ruin their lives BUT they never do anything about the husband. They keep forgiving him and try to smile as if nothing happened. They keep dying in the fire all over again every time he cheats with a new girl. They act like they're okay and are immune to his cheating but it chips away at their peace and human side. They can lose their sanity but not their jerk husbands?! That's sad.

Gosh, girls. If you're single, go for single men. Why would you pursue someone else's husband? Why become that type of person? Karma is real. And have some dignity. Make him work for you. If he's serious, show you the divorce papers. Stop being so easy for a meal. 90% of the time, mistresses don't become the Mrs., learn from history. He already labeled you as a mistress and you willingly accepted it so why would he promote you to wifey when he's gotten what he wanted all along?! Okay, if he's lying to his wife and the world about you, keeping you in the dark, how the heck can you even trust him that he's going to divorce his wife and marry you? He's probably cheating on you with another chick. Haha. Men are selfish. They will cheat until they die. They get caught, wives forgive, they do it again. They don't love the mistresses either. Mistresses are there to fulfill their fantasies. They love living in different worlds. It gives them meaning and purpose. Hahha. Whether you're a wife to a cheating man or a mistress, you're losing out, so ladies, love yourself enough to say no to both.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Her debut was in Tong Neu Gao. I liked Nychaa with Bank in Cubic, also I shipped her with Tono But I now I need Nychaa and Pon because they are my favorite pair haha.
Ooo i didnt know she was in TNG, maybe because that's not my type of lakorn either.

Yes i agree that Kalin/Tienkham, Thi/Wongdeung, and In/JaoNoy were all truly selfish. I wish this lakorn made more buzzed because it had a loy to teach.

rennayj

sarNie Adult
I love Nychaa since Kleun Cheewit & The Cupids Series. She may not a strong actress, but something about her make me like her. Watching few of the episodes of this lakorn seeing her new side of her character she did very great and has improved. I like this lakorn. I hope Ch3 give her more similar roles like this. I can’t wait to finish the rest of the episodes.