❤️[CH3] Plerng Prang Thien (Good Feeling Production) : Toey Pongsakorn / Nychaa Nuttanicha

rae

sarNie Adult
After watching the ost mv, I just wanna say that I'm glad that Yoghurt is slapping Toey as well. It takes two to cheat so she needs to go after them both instead of just the third hand. :risas3:

Toey looks much better in motion, and Nychaa looks so good with Pon. Glad to see that they're going to share quite a bit of screen time together, same with Toey and Yoghurt.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Already finished reading the novel. Pon as “Ben” will end up with Nycha at the end. Pon as “Luis” helped Nycha in the past life. Nycha sneaks into her past life to find the truth about herself. She got him in trouble and tried to make it up or else she will lose him forever. A bit disappointed that Pon was only 2sec in the teaser but I think they save him for our surprise ❤
So Pon and Nycha characters end up together awesome :).

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope we get a twist ending and Nycha's character ends up with Pon. Because from the trailers/MVs Toey character in the modern day is really doing her dirty. He's sticking with his wife for the sake of his reputation and it seems our girl is going to suffer.

Last edited: