❤️[CH3] Plerng Prang Thien (Good Feeling Production) : Toey Pongsakorn / Nychaa Nuttanicha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
lol Yes, at the end of the day it's about type.

TBH I wasn't anticipating this at all. I mean I rarely checked this thread but now that I saw the trailer. I can't wait.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So like. I don't even follow Nychaa nor Toey, but I was watching Ch3's trailers and wow. . . like where did shy Nychaa go? She is definitely upping her game. I see lots of potential in her. Will definitely check this show out. BUT. . . it's scary so maybe only the nonscary parts. Hahah.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
So like. I don't even follow Nychaa nor Toey, but I was watching Ch3's trailers and wow. . . like where did shy Nychaa go? She is definitely upping her game. I see lots of potential in her. Will definitely check this show out. BUT. . . it's scary so maybe only the nonscary parts. Hahah.
That was my same reaction. I was definitely not expecting a "rai" vibe from her but it was pretty good. I also might have to skip the scary parts lol. However, looks like most of the lakorns for this half of 2019 has some horror or thriller vibe.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The seductive scene was like :eek: Lol. Hopefully the lakorn is as good as the teaser. Could this lakorn be another dark horse? Lol if her acting stay consistent through out the lakorn, she'll definitely slay the multiple life/ghost role.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The seductive scene was like :eek: Lol. Hopefully the lakorn is as good as the teaser. Could this lakorn be another dark horse? Lol if her acting stay consistent through out the lakorn, she'll definitely slay the multiple life/ghost role.
Yeah especially her kissing Toey's neck!! Like who has ever done that?? I haven't seen it before for sure! Haha.

ABG

sarNie Egg
I've always been a fan of Nychaa. I do think she has a lot of potential and I hope she can be given the opportunity to excel. I've never been into the A list ch 3 actors. I've always felt they were so overrated. I'm glad Nychaa is the lead here. I hope it will show how great she is. But, I'm thinking, her character may not end up with Toey or Pon. Toey is married and Pon is her friend. How can she end up with Toey, or change her love for Toey to Pon?

JeannieJay

sarNie Hatchling