❤️[CH3] Payakorn Sorn Ruk (Thanud Lakorn): James Jirayu / Ice Preechaya

meringue

sarNie Egg
Originally it should have 16 eps. But due to its low rating theyve decided to make it 13 eps.
Oh no, lots of issues that needed to be resolved. I hope it’s not rushed editing.

3 more episodes are not enough. The Wuttikorn's issue still need time to be resolved and I think Rin's story hasn't finished yet. We still have Ran family time with Rawee, Rosita in hospital, Thee and Rose's childhood story, Thee visit Rosita's home (the one in MV when Thee look at Rose's pictures) and of course the long-waited two-times kiss. How can all of these fit in just 3 eps? I just hope the editing is good.
Yes, exactly! Maybe to 14 episodes and anything longer might be dragging.

Sad it is coming to the end and I enjoy watching this lakorn. Just one minor thing I noticed , but it’s funny how Ice’s hair color kept changing.

It's just crazy how Ice still gets so much hate until this day especially from his fans:confused::confused::rolleyes: Do the actresses who get to pair with him need to get hate like this except his Koojin? Even top stars like Anne Kimmy cannot escape with the hate.

Last edited:

MLX

sarNie Egg
It is crazy but you're right, I feel like any actress that is not Taew, they all get bash on. To me that is just overboard now because if they are James true fan they would support his work regardless of who he is pair up with because he's a great actor and not for koojin kind of thing. I get it if they don't like the plot but most comments that I have read are always about his FL. Even his two upcoming drama that have yet to be film, James fanclub are already talking about the FL.

It's just crazy how Ice still gets so much hate until this day especially from his fans:confused::confused::rolleyes: Do the actresses who get to pair with him need to get hate like this except his Koojin? Even top stars like Anne Kimmy cannot escape with the hate.

Mimo

sarNie Egg
be fair , the one who attack ice is not his fan , they are people just people - some of them are her previous fans - they talk how her face change and she did so much plastic surgery and she become stiff
about anne - its also annes fans who want ken and some want mark or tik not JJ - his fans happy the majority happy with anne they knew that the production want jj and that how jj got the role
others artist management want for their actors but he got it and its good opportunity for him

and for kim when they start shooting BH Kimjma fans how attack jj - and the people who attack kim are the some people how attack her always
and for Koojin - jj does not have Koojin bella with pope and for teaw ch3 Did not allow them to promotes to BL together how can they be Koojin

be fair - wish ice luck in her other dramas
just do not release false accusations

Last edited:

Ina

sarNie Egg
be fair , the one who attack ice is not his fan , they are people just people - some of them are her previous fans people they talk how her face change and she did so much plastic surgery and she become stiff
about anne - its also annes fans who want ken and some want mark or tik not JJ - his fans happy the majority happy with anne they knew that the production want jj and that how jj got the role
others artist management want for their actors but he got it and its good opportunity for him

and for kim when they start shooting BH Kimjma fans how attack jj - and the people who attack kim are the some people how attack her always
and for Koojin - jj does not have Koojin bella with pope and for teaw ch3 Did not allow them to promotes to BL together how can they be Koojin

be fair - wish ice luck in her other dramas
just do not release false accusations
First of all, thank you for writing this, I want to write more or less like this, but I fell a little bit hard to write in English about my opinion, hehe. I am not Ice’s fans, so this time is the first time I watch her in drama (never watch her movie also), but I follow some of JJ‘s drama (and become his fan) such as Padiwaradda and NDFD (my favourite one). i always have positive comments about Ice here in PYS, since thats what I truly feel. I cannot make comparison about Ice’s face and her stiffnes, since this is the first time for me to watch her projects. So it won’t be true if someone make generalizations that JJ’s fans don’t like Ice or any other actresses he will pair. My opinion is still the same: every actors or actresses have its own ability, it would be a great opportunity if someone can work with many kind of people.