❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

vthers

sarNie Hatchling
Aww hit me in the feels still can’t get over this idk what wrong with me lmao
Tell me about it .... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: I dunno how many times I re-watching the fin from you tube :risas3: and I still can't get enough.
Mark starting to post some picture from his new lakorn with Kao but how we can move on to another story if our heart still with MHIL :crybaby2:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Tell me about it .... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: I dunno how many times I re-watching the fin from you tube :risas3: and I still can't get enough.
Mark starting to post some picture from his new lakorn with Kao but how we can move on to another story if our heart still with MHIL :crybaby2:
I don’t think I’ll be able to watch it lmao just watching him with another actress I’m like Tian you’re cheating on Muey!! I can’t get them out of my head. I’m going insane

Glade

sarNie Egg
I only watch her in city hunter with lee Minho that’s it lol
Then shd try these 2. Especially secretary kim. You will love it.
ML is character is hard at outside but very caring towards FL inside.
All the things he did for her will make you teary eyed n fall in love with him

Reactions: Myf

syarin

sarNie Egg
I would love to see Mark Prin in heavy drama. Something like Kill Me Heal Me, where the ML have 7 personalities.

Venturing_Spirit

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting here. I was curious about this drama since it was first announced, but refrained from checking out updates because I knew I wouldn't be able to handle the wait time lol. I was so excited to hear that this drama was airing, and also that it was being subbed, so I recently binged the series after all episodes finished airing and being subbed.

And now I don't know what to do with my life haha. I was glad to find this page to find out what others thought about this amazing drama. Thank you so much to everyone who kept this thread alive, all the way from when the drama was first announced 3 years ago. Now that I'm stuck in the world of Thien and Muey, I keep visiting this page, going back to my favourite scenes, and searching for Mark x Mew moments. I can't help shipping them in real life, despite knowing they have their own partners. I can't distinguish between the characters and actors now lol. So I will continue to be in this bubble for a little while longer haha.

Since I am so obsessed with this couple, I made some amateur videos of their offscreen moments (which are currently unlisted on YouTube). I especially love the way Mark looks at Mew in interviews. I don't know if he does this for all his co-stars but it's adorable. For anyone who's going through the same illness as me and who are interested, feel free to check the videos out:

1. https://youtu.be/uou_r_11lA0
2. https://youtu.be/3Ro4fVPSe-E

And please continue to keep this thread alive. This is like rehab for me haha.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
For anyone who's going through the same illness
Wanted to correct "the same sin as me "
I can't help shipping them in real life, despite knowing they have their own partners
i guess i will use this often

I can't distinguish between the characters and actors now
prove that mark/mew did great job in their acting :lol:

great promotion skills :lol: a clap to mark and mew for this partnership and cooperation :clap: