❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Lmao I’ve seen that one they got 38 correct it was so funny

Last edited:

shipshipship

sarNie Egg
Although this drama has ended , do remember to support both mark and mew okie ? Side note, I really like mark in real life as I feel that he is really faithful and such a kind sweet guy ... Recently there was one live interview and the host ask him about his crying scene and he said there was once when he can't cry , but thinking of what if one day he lost Kim.. he started to cry.. and during that live interview, you can see that he is holding back his tears... Awwww T.T so sweet of him as a person.. and there was another one where he said "Everything I do for kim, I do it from my heart" AWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!! HE IS REALLY SOOOO PRECIOUS T.T !
So inspiring and wonderful!

For mew too ! Even though I just started to notice her after this drama, I am really really really amazed to see her cheerful vibe ! It really brighten up my day ❣ really love her too and sooo sweet to see her married life ❣ will continue to support them forever ! Hope these two will work together again :)

montha91

I’m reading the first story of Ri and Mon hopefully Tian and Muey is in there a bit haha

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Although this drama has ended , do remember to support both mark and mew okie ? Side note, I really like mark in real life as I feel that he is really faithful and such a kind sweet guy ... Recently there was one live interview and the host ask him about his crying scene and he said there was once when he can't cry , but thinking of what if one day he lost Kim.. he started to cry.. and during that live interview, you can see that he is holding back his tears... Awwww T.T so sweet of him as a person.. and there was another one where he said "Everything I do for kim, I do it from my heart" AWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!! HE IS REALLY SOOOO PRECIOUS T.T !

For mew too ! Even though I just started to notice her after this drama, I am really really really amazed to see her cheerful vibe ! It really brighten up my day ❣ really love her too and sooo sweet to see her married life ❣ will continue to support them forever ! Hope these two will work together again :)
Yea I saw that video, it is aww.

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
oh my...mother, same here:risas3::risas3: i've tried to find something else to watch to not think much about MHIL and i choose Hua Jai Sila too, i know it was hot when it aired, Tor and Baifern look good together but the script, story line, characters...are just ''over'' for me, , i feel frustrated with bad guys or even good guys there, it really annoys me, this is the first time im happy when the female lead got slapped:facepalm::facepalm: omg i think slap/ kiss lakorn is not suitable for me to watch anymore....:rolleyes::rolleyes: still got stuck with MHIL and Mark Mew, it would be long hard time to get over from them:crybaby2::crybaby2:
I haven't watched too many Thai dramas to know about the actors so randomly picked HJS based on ratings and storyline. The abuse was over the top so i skipped some parts. But the chem between the leads was hot so there's that
Also, I think part of the reason we'll hardly find anything satisfying to binge watch is because we have been thoroughly spoiled by MHIL :icon12: :icon12:
I would have asked for drama recommendation from people here, for something similar-ish to MHIL, but I doubt there is one

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️

he is indeed not just handsome, but kind and loyal, and very generous as well. He’s too good to be human! Hahahahahahahhaahahahahaha :p jkjk

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
Aah crap I have to translate this Tian and Muey is in the story.
yes! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Hope this book is as good as Thien and Muey's. P'Ri and P'Mon in the drama looked such a perfect couple but since Mon does leave him at one point, there has to be drama.
Have fun reading it:thumbup:

xodxo

On top of all that he can play guitar AND sing! My poor heart :icon12: :icon12:
lol omg please can we not praise how great of a human he is LOLOLOL hahahahaha :p

~~

The dude is really real. It’s hard to replicate and find someone kind and sincere like him in this world.:icon12:

montha91

Man these brothers are so dramatic when it comes to love. It’s hilarious no wonder their wives left them. Ri and Tian are the same lmao

xodxo

Man these brothers are so dramatic when it comes to love. It’s hilarious no wonder their wives left them. Ri and Tian are the same lmao
LOL!!! Omg can’t wait!!!! You need to start translating and sharing mama!!! Hahahahaha I wanna know different or similar Ri is to Tian now hahahahaha :p

~|
Anyways jma claims his FC n’Moei hahahaha
http://instagr.am/p/CBU4YEBA316/