❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Starrynight8888

sarNie Egg
Hmm seems some parts of ep 14 is currently not available in the US...guess I’ll wait til tmr to watch both eps, but I hope they’re not sad...there’s crying in every ep :(

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Channel 3 app was crashing this morning so i just watched the full ep. Love seeing that kiss scene. Just makes me think of their first love scene...their first time together. I cant get over it. We get a real kiss when meuy manohs and when thein has to kiss her in order to keep yada away and we get a real kiss in ep14 but then we got old clips and a fake kiss for their first time...smh..i dont get it! Im never gonna get over it. But anyways..
I think everything will be ok...2nd baby is in there hiding. I feel it!

ys2228

sarNie Egg
Muey sounds resigned that, something like this life they meet only to be separated so Thien said No! Said that they had a promise to build their family together

if im not mistaken
Thank you :)
Aigoo..feel bad for both of them.. :crybaby2:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Morning everyone! Woke up with a massive headache cause only slept about 3 hours cause of MHIL but oh it’s definitely worth it!

we gonna hit lage 500 before the lakorn ends tonight!
Morning! Ugh I don’t want it to end. Feeling the mid life crisis right now

montha91

Okay so my brain switched back on I know what she said on the preview.

she said “people meet and part ways“ brain you can turn back off now

montha91

Haeb Hao kaung ah ja pen yahng ngai naa...
Ya pen alai maak na look na. Ah raw jer na noo ma tang naan laew...ya pen alai na soo soo

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
Wow double high risk pregnancy issues? Will wait until end to catch up.
Just reading comments here for now. I love spoilers. So Kidney disease and did they confirm twins yet or no?...carrying them is no walk in the park....my theory would be if they do miscarriage card. First pregnancy is 1 baby but later w time skip the twins...to make up for the first loss. I am a FF writer here so plotline can be done this way.....but I still prefer the high risk pregnancy through to HEA....but I ain't the producer. LOL I have always been an avid fan of Anne as an actress...and take no issues with her producer hat on.