❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
They should go back to their house in Bangkok and be with Ohyua and Snow too. I wonder how the project in Dawei turned out lmao Tian just left it.

Reactions: Myf

ys2228

sarNie Egg
With all these still cut.
I wonder if Tian & Moei married again after Moei giving birth?? So headache to guess or think the plot will be for ep 14&15..hahaha

Cant wait for this scene..:angel10: 100883666_2968721199871278_5124424452110172000_n.jpg

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
With all these still cut.
I wonder if Tian & Moei married again after Moei giving birth?? So headache to guess or think the plot will be for ep 14&15..hahaha

Cant wait for this scene..:angel10: View attachment 38616
I do think they’d get married after she gave birth cause he tummy looks flat here
i wonder if mark is going to release more pictures from their wedding scene cause they tagged bangkokfilmlab in the pic, im wondering if they did full fledge photoshoot during their wedding scene

ys2228

sarNie Egg
I do think they’d get married after she gave birth cause he tummy looks flat here
i wonder if mark is going to release more pictures from their wedding scene cause they tagged bangkokfilmlab in the pic, im wondering if they did full fledge photoshoot during their wedding scene
Ikr. That great. They have own official photographer for wedding scene..keke..
They should release the photobook for it..hehe:icon12:

Spoiler
20200607_154447.jpg

freudonidas_20200602_0.jpg

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m having flashback of what Thien said in the novel the morning he stopped Muey from running away, something like “confessing and then running, it can only be done once to the men of this family!”

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Anne is dropping Sawan Biang Easter egg in her didn't she?
It is one of her most popular lakorn hahaha want to remake but probably it’s too raeng for current times

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
We’ve talked about this before but notice how Mew almost always have been casted for girl next door kinda role, eventho we know she could go for raeng characters

am not sure if she personally avoids from those scripts or producers just won’t cast her in raeng kinda dramas

the lakorn is going to be nangek staying at praeks house after her parents passed away, she’s quite young around 17, so shes scared that she’d be thrown out of the house later on so she tried to seduce praek in hope that she’d get to stay there for good. But things happened and praeks ran away and got into a serious car accident. Nangek got sent away for 4 years after that, and only returned to fulfill her promise to praeks dad. But all these years praek still hate her
Ahh so we're going to have a lakorn where Mark looks at the FL with intense eyes (anger/hate/revenge). Totally up for that.
Tho his confidence and arrogance and those smirks in MHIL made him look so hawt, his glare is probably going to be hotter :love::love:
Thanks for the summary. Now there's something to look forward to atleast :thumbup:

Glade

sarNie Egg
We’ve talked about this before but notice how Mew almost always have been casted for girl next door kinda role, eventho we know she could go for raeng characters

am not sure if she personally avoids from those scripts or producers just won’t cast her in raeng kinda dramas

the lakorn is going to be nangek staying at praeks house after her parents passed away, she’s quite young around 17, so shes scared that she’d be thrown out of the house later on so she tried to seduce praek in hope that she’d get to stay there for good. But things happened and praeks ran away and got into a serious car accident. Nangek got sent away for 4 years after that, and only returned to fulfill her promise to praeks dad. But all these years praek still hate her
Are you talking abt this show?

Looking forward to it. I am Mark fan since Ab Ruk online.