❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Jennsong

I’m not a thai lakorn fan! But I love this MHIL
That’s true too...ugh this is so stressful I need a kdrama to make me forget all this
I feel you, i invested too much in this lakorn since first week of may. I become happy and then sad because i have to wait every week just to watch 2 episodes, This is so addicted in the way i stop watching kdramas for the meantime. (Im into KDRAMA and this is my first time watching Thai lakorn )because it’s beautifully made like im watching kdrama series . And the hillarious part i found myself stalking their ig’s almost everytime of the day just to get my self updated what will happen to the next episodes and it’s really frustrating to wait for days
I hope they will show us the part where they are in burma when thien kisses muey on the cheeks in the preview. They cut a lot of beautiful scenes and im being disappointed

Jennsong

Maybe he went to that temple before he left Burma and we'll get to see it in flashback. Please let there not be more cuts!!! You look at the teaser photos and videos and look forward to that scene and its not even shown?! Unfair! (Esp Thien with walkie-talkie scene. he was hella seductive. )

And we have to wait till Mondayyyy so of course we are going to manoh :p :p
(Manoh means dreaming/imagining/? Not sure. just what I thought it meant from the context its used in)
I totally agree with you, why they have to cut those beautiful scenes. I can’t get over to Thein smirk and seductive stare. I’m melting and giggling re watching their intimate scenes i can’t with these two, their chemistry is so convincing that i want to pair them in real life,

Jennsong

that pic of him in the green gown better be when Muey is giving birth not him giving her his kidney. This lakorn is stressing me out even when I try to watch other dramas this lakorn is in my head 24/7
I’m glad I’m not the only one here thinking of this lakorn 24/7 even though im watching another series. I don’t want this lakorn to end, but this is too bad for my brain because im thinking of them everytime,

Jennsong

2 more episodes left and they making it more complicated as i saw the preview. Better let thien pursue muey, court her. And i want to see a wedding proposal,Muey deserve to be treated that way. I love her character i miss the smiling and happy muey. I want more lovey-dovey scenes. They should give us in ep 14 and 15.

Picorange

sarNie Egg
Is it possible they had multiple alternate ending?? Looking at many spoiler photos we've seen yet turned out didnt made it to the episode??? My mind starting to make it own plots :crybaby2:

btw the still cut from ep 15 Is:aaaaa::cheer::clap::aaaaa:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I feel you, i invested too much in this lakorn since first week of may. I become happy and then sad because i have to wait every week just to watch 2 episodes, This is so addicted in the way i stop watching kdramas for the meantime. (Im into KDRAMA and this is my first time watching Thai lakorn )because it’s beautifully made like im watching kdrama series . And the hillarious part i found myself stalking their ig’s almost everytime of the day just to get my self updated what will happen to the next episodes and it’s really frustrating to wait for days
I hope they will show us the part where they are in burma when thien kisses muey on the cheeks in the preview. They cut a lot of beautiful scenes and im being disappointed
I love kdramas lol and I stopped watching kdramas for 2 months because of this lakorn. I was so invested in these two. I had to go back and watch two kdramas just to make me forget about this lakorn but it didn’t work