❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
13EEEEA5-2F4F-4527-8844-BD3331D35143.jpeg
this comment though lol

I feel bad for Muey she’s probably thinking that Tian doesn’t love her so he was willing to divorce her easily. And he even left her without saying bye.
but I also feel bad for Tian he loves her to the point where he doesn’t want to ruin her future and her dream, and I also feel bad for myself who knows everything and where the issue came from knowing how much they love each other, and I’m sitting here stressed instead for these two.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 38593
this comment though lol

I feel bad for Muey she’s probably thinking that Tian doesn’t love her so he was willing to divorce her easily. And he even left her without saying bye.
but I also feel bad for Tian he loves her to the point where he doesn’t want to ruin her future and her dream, and I also feel bad for myself who knows everything and where the issue came from knowing how much they love each other, and I’m sitting here stressed instead for these two.
it shows how they really need to learn more about each other.. hope they'd learn to do so in the next 2 episdes

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 38593
this comment though lol

Ain't that the truth, sister. We know, KNOW, that there's going to be a happy ending and they are going to have twins and be happy parents but we are so stressed out about the next two episodes.

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
It is the Kdrama The King: Eternal Monarch.
How are you dealing with the cliffhangers? And the sexiness of these two actors- Mark Prin & Lee Mi Ho. I'm eternally grateful that there's like a gap in the week between these two dramas or I'd be dead. Though I'd die happy :naughty2:

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Ain't that the truth, sister. We know, KNOW, that there's going to be a happy ending and they are going to have twins and be happy parents but we are so stressed out about the next two episodes.
Had to share the comment because that’s me right now stressed because of the two

Picorange

sarNie Egg
The tone completely shifted in this episode. why has the show taken such a sad twist? Thien sad, Muey pregnant and sad/stressed/upset/angry. I liked the flashbacks well enough but the pregnancy complication argghhh... whyyy.
We won't get that scene from the novel when Thien asked for doctor's note and proudly took credit for her pregnancy
agree with you totally!! Kinda sad they turn the plot in to this :( i'm looking forwardfor that scene though!! Now i just can picture an alternate ending in my head

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
How are you dealing with the cliffhangers? And the sexiness of these two actors- Mark Prin & Lee Mi Ho. I'm eternally grateful that there's like a gap in the week between these two dramas or I'd be dead. Though I'd die happy :naughty2:
They are stressful, I haven't watched episode 13 yet I will soon, but I do know spoilers ahh that ending wow. haha lol.

Didn’t watch faith. You should watch boys over flowers and personal taste.
I have already seen boys over flowers and personal taste. good drama's

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
agree with you totally!! Kinda sad they turn the plot in to this :( i'm looking forwardfor that scene though!! Now i just can picture an alternate ending in my head
Thinking about that scene tho, i want to know something, isn't like a conflict of interest? to have the wife to work with her husband?? im not sure is that's possible but based on personal experience, my friend had to quit the company since she's marrying one of the higher ranking managers.

somehow that part of the novel just didn't sound right to me hahaha