❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Must have had a slight crush on her in high school but didn't know who she was until he saw her picture properly at her house
Yes, a crush on her but when he knew that their mothers are friends and his mom asked him to treat her like a sister, he'd let go of his feelings

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
I have so many mixed feelings about episode 13. I honestly think we didn’t need all the flashbacks. They’ve made it pretty clear that Muey has been in love with Tien forever, the flashbacks I felt just took up too much time.

Also, the upcoming episode just reminds me of Ken&Ann in SB and Tik&Ann in YLC...
i agree... i think they didn't need to do so much about flashback about how moei has liked him sicne school days... (but that's cos' i don't understand any thai).. .. since thien has already read her diary and she has confessed.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I did. I still do want him to suffer, but I’m hurting too :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:
I knew she was pregnant because of that one pic @wuzhangs posted I zoomed in and her stomach looks a little bit big. I was just wondering if they would do it before or after since wuzhangs pointed out that she had no ring
lmao okayyy i recall that! you were like let's see her tummy

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Everyone didn't see that coming huh?? lol Anne just sucker punched all of us

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I have so many mixed feelings about episode 13. I honestly think we didn’t need all the flashbacks. They’ve made it pretty clear that Muey has been in love with Tien forever, the flashbacks I felt just took up too much time.

Also, the upcoming episode just reminds me of Ken&Ann in SB and Tik&Ann in YLC...
LOLOL UH OH! there you go, confirming the relatedness LOL

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
The knitting pic! Her tummy looks big
Let Haeb and Hao born safely pleaseee
So we would have 2 episode worth of cute momentss or Thien taking care of Muey lol
And have Muey throw away all the food he cooked into the trashbin :naughty2: ala Sawan Biang lmao just kidding

syarin

sarNie Egg
I did. I still do want him to suffer, but I’m hurting too :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:
I knew she was pregnant because of that one pic @wuzhangs posted I zoomed in and her stomach looks a little bit big. I was just wondering if they would do it before or after since wuzhangs pointed out that she had no ring
:risas3::risas3::risas3:
@wuzhangs and you definitely have a sharp eyes... I just hope they dont drag it too long. Yes Thien need to suffer a bit, but if he suffer our Muey will suffer twice than him.. Owh the power of love, please let them reconcile faster and we will get those cheesy meezy moment of them both...

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
Everyone didn't see that coming huh?? lol Anne just sucker punched all of us
i must have missed that picture...

even though i know they will end up with twins eventually but next episode seems to imply that she could have a miscarriage? she and thien were in shock...?

i don't understand what moei said but she seems very angry and mean and asked thien to stay away though of course our hero didn't obey

Ippl

sarNie Hatchling
this is so predictable now, i wish they stick more with the novel. I want Thien to suffer but this lakorn doesn't need to be like Sawan Biang. Ken's character in Sawan Biang was a complete asshole. Thien/Muey has different love than Sawan Biang. I was wondering what kind of dram/climate they would come up for the ending since the whole yada/poodet drama was over. I guess this pregnancy thing is the ending drama. I just feel like Muey deserve a better ending than trapped by pregnancy?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I enjoyed ep13 very much. I think Thian deserves what he did lol :p
I just wish they met sooner, I'm sad seeing them apart.

darn it! hate waiting til next week!! but, hip hip hooray!! Tomorrow, I got a live date with Mark and Mew hahaahahahah :p

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
this is so predictable now, i wish they stick more with the novel. I want Thien to suffer but this lakorn doesn't need to be like Sawan Biang. Ken's character in Sawan Biang was a complete asshole. Thien/Muey has different love than Sawan Biang. I was wondering what kind of dram/climate they would come up for the ending since the whole yada/poodet drama was over. I guess this pregnancy thing is the ending drama. I just feel like Moue deserve a better ending than trapped by pregnancy?
Yeahh Kawee is a much bigger asshole than whatever Thien had been, if it's not Ken T who acted as Kawee i'd have abandoned that lakorn
Same, i'd want her pregnant but idk.. it seems like she'd miscarry?

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
what' this sawan biang about?
Sawan Biang was a lakorn, P'Anne, the producer for MHIL, acted in before, it was a very popular slap kiss lakorn. the house with the green painting, is where Anne's character, Narin stayed throughout her pregnancy, and Ken T' character, Kawee found her there, it's really almost similar to how Thien found Muey in this episode

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Let Haeb and Hao born safely pleaseee
So we would have 2 episode worth of cute momentss or Thien taking care of Muey lol
And have Muey throw away all the food he cooked into the trashbin :naughty2: ala Sawan Biang lmao just kidding
Lmao she’s going to be pushing his ass away he needs to get some sickness too not just her haha