❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
their sweet moments were too little in this episode and half the time, she seems very apprehensive and weary... hope we will have more in the remaining episodes.
yes... what they really need is to start over, properly this time by then sweet moments is going to be much sweeter

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
"You need to give 2 months notice before leaving the company, didn't you know? "
Ahh this part.. when he screamed "CHAN BOK WA MEI DAI NGAI"

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
in the next episode, did she run into the office in her night gown/PJ? :D she was wearing that in phuket in the earlier episode where thien's mum try to get him sexually aroused with all the seafood and she was lying down reading her book. though, it looked pretty enough to be a dress.
yes she did running around the company with her PJ on, so pretty she is.

Starrynight8888

sarNie Egg
I haven’t watched today’s episode yet, but did saw the preview for tomorrow and that’s disappointing that Thien left Muey...I was hoping he would be chasing her this time around rather than the continuous her chasing him...

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven’t watched today’s episode yet, but did saw the preview for tomorrow and that’s disappointing that Thien left Muey...I was hoping he would be chasing her this time around rather than the continuous her chasing him...
I think he’s honoring her wish cause she wish for them to separate, cause she had fulfilled her duty, she love him yes and he loves her too but sometimes love alone is not enough.. i do think muey need sometime on her own... she’s been with him for so many years