❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Thien is going to be impatient as hell heeee argh i cant waitt
They better do like his yearning for her wanting to hug her day and night especially missing her for months or years or however long they were away from each other haha

montha91

Why they make the summary short again? Why they do us like that?

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Why they make the summary short again? Why they do us like that?
Im gonna go bald soon...pulling out all my hair!! I dont understand why Thein would divorce her though...but yeah here are pics of him going to see her. But we all know they will have second marriage and who knows..maybe they end up doing "house work" one night then Muey gets pregnant and Thein ends up finding out about it. :naughty2:
EZZOJ1eXkAIBL5p.jpeg EZZZ9m-U8AArqjk.jpeg

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
I hate watching live cause ch3 app always buffering and stops cause so many people be watching it...but then i cant wait to watch it. The struggle is real!!!

Picorange

sarNie Egg
Omg i cant believe thien is the one who left!! I just cant understand why he has to do that! For this part i kinda prefer the novel's version as thien would never leave moey yet he would feel forever grateful to her and continuously showing her that he actually really loves her :( feeling a bit disappointed here:(

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
I’m disappointed that thian is leaving muey too! Muey has always stood by him through thick and thin, does he really think that by leaving her he can repay all her kindness towards him especially when he knows how much she loves him?
if he leaves her for real, I want muey to really give him a hard time! My girl muey has suffered so much and still have to suffer more in the coming episodes, my heart continues to break for her, I’m gonna cry real bad for her when Thian leaves her!
I hope she straight up tells him that she had enough of him hurting her and moves on with her life, but at the same time I want haeb and how
The struggle is real

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe Thien thinks that he shouldn't always think about himself and ignored Muey's feelings and what she wants. Plus, their marriage was started because of Thien's safety and not love. Leaving can let Thien court Muey properly, let him learn how to love someone and get married for love, not anything else. I think this change might be good because he really needs to show that he's love to Muey is not momentary, nor just some confusing feelings.

Picorange

sarNie Egg
I’m disappointed that thian is leaving muey too! Muey has always stood by him through thick and thin, does he really think that by leaving her he can repay all her kindness towards him especially when he knows how much she loves him?
if he leaves her for real, I want muey to really give him a hard time! My girl muey has suffered so much and still have to suffer more in the coming episodes, my heart continues to break for her, I’m gonna cry real bad for her when Thian leaves her!
I hope she straight up tells him that she had enough of him hurting her and moves on with her life, but at the same time I want haeb and how
The struggle is real
TRUE!! I agree with you totally! So disappointed with Thien here :( but still believing in the lakorn, hopefully things will be cleared in the ep 13! Thinking we only have 2 other eps till the end really frustrating! I hope they'll show a good and fulfilling ending as this is one of the best lakorn i've watched! (And i love the novel as well, hope the lakorn ending twist wont change that :( )

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
Since Thien got shot, I was wondering if Moei will even mention leaving him. Maybe Thien left her because after finding out the truth about how she almost died trying to save him and then remember how he treated her he feels guilty and not deserving of her love. I like the part where it said he comes back to see her because he misses her so much:icon12: Moei should make him grovel a bit :worship2: These last episodes are going to be packed. Can't wait :):)

montha91

Im gonna go bald soon...pulling out all my hair!! I dont understand why Thein would divorce her though...but yeah here are pics of him going to see her. But we all know they will have second marriage and who knows..maybe they end up doing "house work" one night then Muey gets pregnant and Thein ends up finding out about it. :naughty2:
View attachment 38527 View attachment 38528
He left her because he found out the truth when Muey saved him.

Omg are they knitting for the twins!!! :eek: :eek: My heart is about to explode

Dotdotdot

sarNie Hatchling
Since Thien got shot, I was wondering if Moei will even mention leaving him. Maybe Thien left her because after finding out the truth about how she almost died trying to save him and then remember how he treated her he feels guilty and not deserving of her love. I like the part where it said he comes back to see her because he misses her so much:icon12: Moei should make him grovel a bit :worship2: These last episodes are going to be packed. Can't wait :):)
I agree with you, right now we see that he is trying to control her and have her with him all the time, but then he found out that how big of Muey's love and he feels very guilty for not able to give her back the equal amount of love. She was always the one that chasing after Thien for the past 10 years, their love is not equal right from the beginning. The thing is Muey will always love Thien no matter what, Thien just needs to learn how to love someone to have Muey back.

montha91

I’m disappointed that he left her, but i also think it’s better for him to learn how to love her the right way, court her the right way. Just because he left her doesn’t mean he love her any less. I think if one really love someone and that someone isn’t ready, you should let them go be happy. Their marriage wasn’t out of love, and he never cared for her or knows anything about her. He probably thinks he doesn’t deserve her love after all he did to her. He should understand her feelings too not just his. He’s mostly being selfish he needs to realize it’s not all about the word being her husband or her being his wife like he can’t control her using that to have rights over her, which novel Tian did. In the novel, I felt like she didn’t have the rights or say to anything. She couldn’t do what she wants. I’m glad it turned out to be like this make him yearn for her love he needs to suffer a bit for what he did to her. She cried in every damn episode because of him. He needs to shed some tears for her feel some pain.

montha91

Please be apart for only half an episode or for 1 episode, so the 3 episodes that’s left can be them being sweet and lovey dovey together. :crybaby2:Jaebal...kaw raung na
oh snaps my korean came out