❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Damn it wish today was Monday already lol never have I wish for Monday to come any sooner lol :p

Jennsong

I’m not a thai lakorn fan! But I love this MHIL
I just re-watched ep 11 for the 10th time. :facepalm:
And i was just thinking...you know during their love scene, they had Thein doing the voice over of the poem and they were showing old clips of the two of them....im just laying here thinking to myself..."why they always showing old clips?" They should have showed them doing more love scenes during that instead. Like...Thein shirtless kissing on her neck...showing his hand gripping her hand...Muey caressing his bare back and them actually doing a real kiss.

Like come on!...its not like they didn't do all that before. Thein already was up on her neck, he was already on top of her shirtless, and he already kissed her like 5-6 times now. And most of that was either Muey manohing...or being drunk. And now when it comes to the real love scene...all we got was a fake side kiss and a kiss on the forehead. :facepalm:smh....the more i think about it...im a little disappointed with this love scene...i need more than that! :risas3: :naughty2:
I

Jennsong

I’m not a thai lakorn fan! But I love this MHIL
I just re-watched ep 11 for the 10th time. :facepalm:
And i was just thinking...you know during their love scene, they had Thein doing the voice over of the poem and they were showing old clips of the two of them....im just laying here thinking to myself..."why they always showing old clips?" They should have showed them doing more love scenes during that instead. Like...Thein shirtless kissing on her neck...showing his hand gripping her hand...Muey caressing his bare back and them actually doing a real kiss.

Like come on!...its not like they didn't do all that before. Thein already was up on her neck, he was already on top of her shirtless, and he already kissed her like 5-6 times now. And most of that was either Muey manohing...or being drunk. And now when it comes to the real love scene...all we got was a fake side kiss and a kiss on the forehead. :facepalm:smh....the more i think about it...im a little disappointed with this love scene...i need more than that! :risas3: :naughty2:
I gree with you, i thought i’m the only one not satisfied on the bed scenes, its too short, and the kiss.. im expecting more, they had a lot of flirting together, and the lakorn gave us a little love scnes together, hahaha come on let the viewers be satisfied on the next epsisode

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I gree with you, i thought i’m the only one not satisfied on the bed scenes, its too short, and the kiss.. im expecting more, they had a lot of flirting together, and the lakorn gave us a little love scnes together, hahaha come on let the viewers be satisfied on the next epsisode
I doubt it somehow cause I don't think I've seen Mew done intimate bed scenes

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
I doubt it somehow cause I don't think I've seen Mew done intimate bed scenes
she kind of did one in Rak Nakara. Kind of because she was a "villain" (can't say she was n'rai in that one, but she was not the n'ek. Though her role was extremely important), not the n'ek, and the lakorn wasn't focusing on the love aspect of her relationships, but about the political side of her relationships. That said, I think her "intimate scene" was not that revealing, but pretty well executed, considering it was a historical lakorn and all.