❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Mappyminho

sarNie Egg
Maybe Kim is alright as Mark doing it as a job, but she just couldn't stand watching it and don't want to be reminded that those scenes exist? Like work is work, no need to tag her all the time? (I'm also referring to the video where she said to change the channel or something.)

I mean, it'd be pissed too if I had a boyfriend like Mark, he's a national treasure :risas3:
National Treasure lol I sooo agree with you :thumbup::thumbup::aaaaa:, lately I’m in love with him , this drama n story is perfect and it’s like learning to fall in love with love itself

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
It’s hard not to comment dirty when the lakorn is straight up dirty itself. Tian showing his tiger moves

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Oh you guys this lakorn is making me crazy ba pai leow ba mot leuy :nut::nut::nut::nut:
Baaa baaa baaa like Tian na meud o_Oo_Oo_O
:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
They are just teasing Kimmy, no big deal.
How about Mew new hubby...how come get didn't get teased? A bit reverse double standard. Comes with the territory it's just acting. The thing is everyone wants a reunion but it depends on script and plot. This lakorn had all trope but it is great that the director and producer pushed the actors to aim beyond their current acting abilities and it shows on screen. Their onscreen chemistry is amazing in this lakorn.