❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Hey if you guys want to read or reread the novel I uploaded it on Wattpad. I didn’t want to put it on Wattpad because i didn’t feel comfortable. I felt more comfortable having it on here because it’s a lakorn world for me. We talk and rant here, so I felt more comfortable sharing my first lame translation, but someone else from here copied and paste it on there without my permission. So, I gathered the courage to post it there as well and decided to tell you ladies. Mine has a picture of Tian having Muey in a headlock with sunglasses

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hey if you guys want to read or reread the novel I uploaded it on Wattpad. I didn’t want to put it on Wattpad because i didn’t feel comfortable. I felt more comfortable having it on here because it’s a lakorn world for me. We talk and rant here, so I felt more comfortable sharing my first lame translation, but someone else from here copied and paste it on there without my permission. So, I gathered the courage to post it there as well and decided to tell you ladies. Mine has a picture of Tian having Muey in a headlock with sunglasses
HOT! Now I’ll need to check out Wattpad hahahha :p

So tempted to use this my MHIL gif in my signature
Credit banmarkpantip inter on ig for the subbed clip
I fking Love this!Love how he winks as he says HOMEWORK* lmfaooooo :p such a dirty man 5555

~~~

and you guys! Here’s what’s on my iBook app lol :p I recommend these two novels, Planet X and Claimed! You’ll thank me later LOL

EB6F74F5-E3D4-43E2-BEB0-50E139E1EF74.jpeg

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Girl i thought so too, I've been telling them to show some support to you as you're the one who put the effort to translate the whole novel in English. Pls give us the link here I'll share on IG when someone asked

montha91

Girl i thought so too, I've been telling them to show some support to you as you're the one who put the effort to translate the whole novel in English. Pls give us the link here I'll share on IG when someone asked
I honestly don’t mind if they shared the link but I didn’t like the fact that they copied and paste what I translated to another website without asking me. And thank you I appreciate it.

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
HOT! Now I’ll need to check out Wattpad hahahha :p

I fking Love this!Love how he winks as he says HOMEWORK* lmfaooooo :p such a dirty man 5555
THAT WINK IS PRICELESS... HAHA I'm not ready for naughty and dirty Thien.. But I guess the table has turned so, bring it on Thien,, surprise us please :cheer: :risas3:

montha91

I’m sorry if I sound rude and making a big deal out of it, but I just wanted to make it clear that I didn’t learn Thai to translate this novel for a year to have someone take my work and paste it on another website without asking me first.

xodxo

xodxo

I have sooooo many swoon worthy caps I wanna share lol but it’ll have to wait kekek :p

montha91

you should have used a hotter pic to lure in readers LOL :p
I was tempted to use one of the kissing scenes or carrying scene...now that you mention it I’m going to do that :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I was tempted to use one of the kissing scenes or carrying scene...now that you mention it I’m going to do that :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:
Orrrer you can use the pic of sweaty Thien in white shirt at the van door staring at his escaping wife :risas3: :risas3: :risas3: like luring the readers "ya pai nai?"

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
I’m sorry if I sound rude and making a big deal out of it, but I just wanted to make it clear that I didn’t learn Thai to translate this novel for a year to have someone take my work and paste it on another website without asking me first.
You put in all that effort to translate the novel so you def deserve the credit and appreciation and someone else posting your work without your permission is rude. I can't understand Thai at all but your translation of the work makes it easy for me to watch the show live. There's something special about watching it live, ads and all :p Also, this show is so crazy popular that after the episodes end, my insta feed is flooded with that day's spoilers :p :p

xodxo

I was browsing on Youtube for comments. lol And came upon this comment, which made me laugh out loud! :p
3DE4CD23-0513-4D05-BAAA-EA1556D37F1A.jpeg

When Muey was drunk for the first time, she wanted to rape p'Thain.
The second time, she forced Thian to say, "I miss you" and stole a kiss on the cheek.

As for p'Thian, when he was first drunk, he told Muey, "Don't let me see your face again." The second time, he was drunk, he came to lay close to her and was all soft and sweet.

I really want to know, if they're both drunk for the third time, what would happen?

7EA698EC-3547-4F50-AC64-D15EF458EA27.jpeg
A person commented, "When they're drunk for the third time, Muey will be completely savored!" 555

~~ Which was true! Lol!!!!!
294B3121-D947-4A8E-A5B9-78CD5767C39C.jpeg A0FE7A4D-7632-4D4D-916B-0C369379EA77.jpeg A82824DA-12E2-46DD-914B-6A808E14D9A6.jpeg 2F0FE6C1-C9A6-475E-8BC4-CBEC0BE3F24E.jpeg
This might be the first time, I've ever seen a p'ek close to fully nude. Or have I been missing out? LMFAO!!!! :p :p :p

montha91

I was browsing on Youtube for comments. lol And came upon this comment, which made me laugh out loud! :p
View attachment 38489

When Muey was drunk for the first time, she wanted to rape p'Thain.
The second time, she forced Thian to say, "I miss you" and stole a kiss on the cheek.

As for p'Thian, when he was first drunk, he told Muey, "Don't let me see your face again." The second time, he was drunk, he came to lay close to her and was all soft and sweet.

I really want to know, if they're both drunk for the third time, what would happen?

View attachment 38490
A person commented, "When they're drunk for the third time, Muey will be completely savored!" 555

~~ Which was true! Lol!!!!!
View attachment 38493 View attachment 38494 View attachment 38492 View attachment 38491
This might be the first time, I've ever seen a p'ek close to fully nude. Or have I been missing out? LMFAO!!!! :p :p :p
OMFG LMAO THIS MADE ME :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: made my freakin day!!