❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Bomb chemistry and his wardrobe choice is very nice! Be it in Bangkok or Dawei
hhahahahhahha I bet so! :p

if I’m so bored after the lakorn ends, I might go back and screen cap all his sexy stares at Muey lol :p

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
hey guys...so what actually happened here? Why were they both yarning like crazy here???? the beginning...

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
ewww not exactly. He can make you love and hate him at the same time, but ultimately make you feel like he was innocent all along lol:celebrate16:
That’s exactly the asshole role I’m talking about cause I can’t bring myself to hate him

montha91

hey guys...so what actually happened here? Why were they both yarning like crazy here???? the beginning...

Because they’ve been working nonstop their work progress went up from 80% to 120% since Tian worked there

montha91

All of this just reminded me of what the fortune teller said lmao he’ll be confining her placing his love at her feet. Place it more than at her feet

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Another Mew and Mark drama would be great.

Waiting for Mark's other drama, Kim's & James Ma new one, and I hope I get a new MK one again soon to.

Last edited:

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
Hello :) :)
This is a fascinating thread that I'm so happy to have come across (So grateful to the person who posted the link on mydramalist). You guys made this thread so fun that it sort of became a habit to check it out after the episodes.
@montha91 Thank you so much for translating the novel. You did such an amazing job! Also, it made waiting for the new episodes slightly, very very slightly, bearable as the plot is not exactly a suspense :p
This was my first Thai drama and wow. The main leads have such good chemistry and they fit their roles perfectly. Crushing hard on Mark Prin :)
The withdrawal symptoms are already kicking in now that there are just 4 more episodes left :(

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Manohing about the next mark/mew lakorn already! :risas3: Yall know there's gotta be a next one!

Ok..so i hear people say this a lot. "Koojin" what exactly does that mean? Like...2 couple that have a lot of chemistry im guessing? Do they get some sort of award or more promotions (lakorns) or something?

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
This is a fascinating thread that I'm so happy to have come across (So grateful to the person who posted the link on mydramalist). You guys made this thread so fun that it sort of became a habit to check it out after the episodes.
@montha91 Thank you so much for translating the novel. You did such an amazing job! Also, it made waiting for the new episodes slightly, very very slightly, bearable as the plot is not exactly a suspense :p
This was my first Thai drama and wow. The main leads have such good chemistry and they fit their roles perfectly. Crushing hard on Mark Prin :)
The withdrawal symptoms are already kicking in now that there are just 4 more episodes left :(
Hi and Welcome :). Mark has other drama's let me know if you would like to watch them, I will give you the names of the drama's :).

ChaoticZen

sarNie Hatchling
Hi and Welcome :). Mark has other drama's let me know if you would like to watch them, I will give you the names of the drama's :).
Yes please! I've only seen South Korean and Chinese series so Thai dramas are altogether new for me. would love some drama recommendation :)

montha91

You’re very welcome glad you liked it and is spazzing like we are haha

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Yes please! I've only seen South Korean and Chinese series so Thai dramas are altogether new for me. would love some drama recommendation :)
Sure hun, Here is the list.

Ngao Ruk Luang Jai(2010)

Pathapee Leh Ruk(2010)
Pope Rak(2014)
Buang Athithan(2016)
Kleun Cheewit(2017)
Thrab Fah Mee Tawan Not out yet
Game Lah Thorrachon Not out yet

And these are his drama's with Kim

Thara Himalai

Noom Nuer Tong(2011)
Panyachon Kon Krua (2012)
Ton Ruk Rim Rua (2013)
Ab Ruk Online(2015)

Kom Faek (2018)

Oh and he was in these to (Support Role and guest role)

Duang Jai Akkanee

Wayupak Montra