❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Morning guys! I went on YouTube to watch fin videos of our pranangss

and look at that view! I'd thought the apple scene have a quite high number of views, but Thien tailing Muey fin clip almost got the same number of views within 1/2 days !!
Screenshot_20200514-074432_YouTube.jpg

ys2228

sarNie Egg
May I ask something, since I so new in lakorn world..hehe..

What factor MHIL doing well interm of views & rating? Due to leads or storyline or both?
(Like me in beginning watch it because of MarkPrin, now I'm fan of Mew)

Since, I saw from here https://instagram.com/klink.official?igshid=1cgxln309ri7i other drama, the views&rating not as high as MHIL (for 2020)

High views online (live stream) i do believe contribution of international viewers too right..its impressed & happy for MHIL teams.

Normally, when certain lakorn that received well by fans, are they going do massive promotion after the drama ended or during airing time?

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
May I ask something, since I so new in lakorn world..hehe..

What factor MHIL doing well interm of views & rating? Due to leads or storyline or both?
(Like me in beginning watch it because of MarkPrin, now I'm fan of Mew)

Since, I saw from here https://instagram.com/klink.official?igshid=1cgxln309ri7i other drama, the views&rating not as high as MHIL (for 2020)

High views online (live stream) i do believe contribution of international viewers too right..its impressed & happy for MHIL teams.

Normally, when certain lakorn that received well by fans, are they going do massive promotion after the drama ended or during airing time?
Actually aside from Fak Fah Kiri Dao, the rest are all reruns. Thong Ek, Ya Leum Chan, Luerd Rak Toranong

Reruns would usually have lower ratings than new lakorn.

Besides, ch3 have been suffering in terms of ratings these couple of years. And ch7 lakorns have always have higher ratings in the rural while ch3 ratings are focused in Bangkok. Anyone who is well versed on this pls correct me if I'm wrong ya

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
yea, unfortunately this has to air during the COVID19 crisis, so no real promotional events could be done. However, this lakron is doing really view, and possibly the highest ratings of 2020. And in China, it is extremely popular as well.

I personally don't know if I care about promotions anymore. lol. Just hope it's the most satisfying lakorn, then I'm happy. lol.

Here's what's gonna go down next week. :D
http://instagr.am/p/CAITKoNJ_cA/

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
Idk why these two makes me giggle like an idiot every time

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
yea, unfortunately this has to air during the COVID19 crisis, so no real promotional events could be done. However, this lakron is doing really view, and possibly the highest ratings of 2020. And in China, it is extremely popular as well.

I personally don't know if I care about promotions anymore. lol. Just hope it's the most satisfying lakorn, then I'm happy. lol.

Here's what's gonna go down next week. :D
http://instagr.am/p/CAITKoNJ_cA/
They wouldn't trust Mew with a motorbike after that chaotic episode lmao

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
Is the merit scene coming up next week as well??
If that’s so, then the part where muey wants to leave thian will follow soon after if I’m not mistaken right?
cant wait for the part he starts chasing after her though!

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
Someone had these pics up on their IG. I see Thein in hospital gown. I think we are gonna get our twins! Plus, I was watching Mark/Mew's live cast. They were reading poems from fans and hinted at 20200513_220109.jpg 20200513_220109.jpg 20200513_220057.jpg the twins.

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
I find it sweet how Thian always watches muey being sweet with her mum, it’s really endearing to me...

I like how Thian is more childish when he is with muey and how he treats her as a child but I cant wait for him to start seeing her as a woman, I don’t mind the cliche ‘girl dresses up and wears make up and guy starts seeing her differently’ scene if it makes him see her as a woman

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
They wouldn't trust Mew with a motorbike after that chaotic episode lmao
LOL ~ Mew is terrible at riding a moped, she would not handle a motorcycle. Haha. But she looks so chill riding with Mark. He looks so COOL driving it, acting like a BOSS. :p

ABG

sarNie Egg
Is the storyline any good? I'm actually not really into Mark or Mew but can watch them if the story is interesting. Pics from ig dont seem interesting. I hope it is coz I need to watch something. Isolation is boring.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
What chaotic episode?
During the shooting for that episode where they are in Phuket, the part where both of them went out on a motorbike to send the orders. Originally it was Mew who supposed to be the driver, but she's terrible at driving it to that's why the actual scene ended up with Mark driving lmao

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Is the storyline any good? I'm actually not really into Mark or Mew but can watch them if the story is interesting. Pics from ig dont seem interesting. I hope it is coz I need to watch something. Isolation is boring.
You can try to read the novel first if you want to, maybe after reading the novel you'd be interested to watch the lakorn. We have @montha91 who had fully translated the novel.

Personally i really like the storyline but that's personal preference

ABG

sarNie Egg
You can try to read the novel first if you want to, maybe after reading the novel you'd be interested to watch the lakorn. We have @montha91 who had fully translated the novel.

Personally i really like the storyline but that's personal preference
Oh cool, where can I find the novel? I just dropped Sapai Import. I usually like arranged marriages but it was just too boring. And I also dropped Hua hai sila. Not sure, just can't seem to find something I like right now.