❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
I know right? Thai netizens are sensitive tho. They make small things big especially in Twitter and threaten the artists that they will boycott everything that relates to them if they don't apologize or what :lol:
I never even heard of thai netizens b4. Who are they?

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I liked the first episode. Agreeing with everyone that the abuse scenes were hard to watch and that the editing is choppy. Mew’s character is so cute!!! I love it.

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Omg! some people really is crazy. Lol I saw a comment on IG about Mark and Koy sexy scene. They all mad at Mark saying that he's shameless doing those scene and Kimmy should do a more sexy and hot scene to take revenge on him. Lol why they mad.

twister02

M♥K
Omg! some people really is crazy. Lol I saw a comment on IG about Mark and Koy sexy scene. They all mad at Mark saying that he's shameless doing those scene and Kimmy should do a more sexy and hot scene to take revenge on him. Lol why they mad.
some people are just too serious and sometimes can't separate real life and work. Personally, I didn't see violent reactions especially from MK fans about the scene. Kim was even teasing him during their IG live that she will skip his hot scenes :lol: Kim will have some in Song Sanaeha so those people needs to reserve their comments about it :lol:

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I may end up watching the first episode RAW cause subs are not available :(
I did. I have been watching since so young and Thai and Cambodian are similar for some words so I picked up for most part. But yes hoping someone can summarize each episode?

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
some people are just too serious and sometimes can't separate real life and work. Personally, I didn't see violent reactions especially from MK fans about the scene. Kim was even teasing him during their IG live that she will skip his hot scenes :lol: Kim will have some in Song Sanaeha so those people needs to reserve their comments about it :lol:
Exactly, MK themselve joke about it and know that it is work. MK fan never will ever bash MK other partner they always support who ever MK pair with. But this person is some Mark haters. So I don't care much. I don't get the point why hate but still check them out. If i don't like a certain actor I will never check them out or stalk on them.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok so muse set her site to private so we need to donate just to receive a username and password to access the site. Not worth it. I hope someone else picks up this lakorn will be available publicly. What a hassle.

Last edited:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Ok so muse set her site to private so we need to donate just to receive a username and password to access the site. Not worth it. I hope someone else picks up this lakorn will be available publicly. What a hassle.
They have reason for this. I believe that they will make them available when the lakorn finish.

<3MY

sarNie Egg
The news anchor is saying that the lakorn is so popular that the higher ups called for a private meeting with mark and mew. Hmmmm wonder what that could be about.
I’m not surprised about the pairing of Mark and Mew, they’ve been shipped since Rak Nakara! I hope they’re in talk for another lakorn since they have great chemistry. :)

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
The first episode talks about how the two were getting married because of Tian messing with Yada who’s already married. To save Tian, Muey agrees to marry him. They live together and bump heads because of their pets. Tian’s cat always get chased by Muey’s dog that’s why he didn’t want her to have a dog in the beginning because it’ll cause trouble and attack his cat. In the end, he saved the dog and brought it home. She said she doesn’t know why, but she felt something when she first saw the dog, and then compared herself to the dog. In her mind, she says loving someone secretly is nice, it doesn’t matter what others say or doesn’t see. You get to see the person you secretly love, do something nice even though their mean by mouth. Muey then says her nice person is Tian’s mom and her dog’s nice person is Tian.