❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I would like to clarify my translation might not be accurate. I’m just going with the flow as how I understand it, so I apologize if its wrong or doesn’t make sense at all.

Khan11

sarNie Juvenile
I would like to clarify my translation might not be accurate. I’m just going with the flow as how I understand it, so I apologize if its wrong or doesn’t make sense at all.
I dont mind! Still entertaining to read! There's always a slight difference in the lakorn anyways. And like you said before, sometimes theres no direct Thai to English translation anyways....i should know. I speak thai and sometimes when people ask me to translate things, i still find it kinda hard. I am greatful you are spending so much time doing this. Thank you! Thank you! And i like it when you sometimes insert your thoughts in the translation. I just start cracking up! Haha

montha91

Can’t get out of Tian and Muey’s world
I dont mind! Still entertaining to read! There's always a slight difference in the lakorn anyways. And like you said before, sometimes theres no direct Thai to English translation anyways....i should know. I speak thai and sometimes when people ask me to translate things, i still find it kinda hard. I am greatful you are spending so much time doing this. Thank you! Thank you! And i like it when you sometimes insert your thoughts in the translation. I just start cracking up! Haha
Awww thank you. I’m glad you enjoy reading it. I see other translation, and I always wonder why can’t I do the same. Omg I forgot about it. I just write them as I read because I get annoyed by the characters. Haha