❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

enchanted

sarNie Hatchling
**random post** lol :p;)

So weird. MewJi was together here for the ch3 calendar back in 2012~ish or 2013, and Ive never saw their shot before. Omg Mewmew was so cute here! She looked so clueless 5555 but Jj was like trying to stand so close to her lol :D

Okay~ yea ch3 had made a huge mistake of switching up koojins. It should have been MewJi all along. Oh well, it is what it is!!! Let’s hope they’ll collaborate together soon!!!

View attachment 27800 View attachment 27801 View attachment 27802 View attachment 27803
Cr tagged
They are cute to the T!;) But let’s recover back to M&M Fever, please. Annethong shall resume filming this week. It’s been long overdue waiting

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@xodxo hey forgot to let you know , my friend managed to get a signature from Kim and mark during their holiday here in Aus a few months ago.. unfortunately she didn’t get to see them but her friend checked them in before they boarded at the gate so she got their signature for her on the back of their boarding pass ..

P

PrincessKarina

@xodxo hey forgot to let you know , my friend managed to get a signature from Kim and mark during their holiday here in Aus a few months ago.. unfortunately she didn’t get to see them but her friend checked them in before they boarded at the gate so she got their signature for her on the back of their boarding pass ..
Ahh! Oh cool. Lucky her! Are you boiling with envy now darling? @xodxo Lol!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
That doesn’t sound exciting LOL no pictures??? Me like pics and siggie lol :p

Ahh! Oh cool. Lucky her! Are you boiling with envy now darling? @xodxo Lol!
Nah, cuz @Xiongurl26 promised me Mark’s autograph! Lmbo!!!!!:risas3::facepalm::angel10:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
That doesn’t sound exciting LOL no pictures??? Me like pics and siggie lol :p

Nah, cuz @Xiongurl26 promised me Mark’s autograph! Lmbo!!!!!:risas3::facepalm::angel10:
That what I said to her Hahahah but she said good enough .. I told I have no interest in Kim but just her BF hahaha so at least one pic of mark would have been nice .. oh well I promised u if i bump into Mark in Bangkok I will get a pic and signature for u .

P

PrincessKarina

That what I said to her Hahahah but she said good enough .. I told I have no interest in Kim but just her BF hahaha so at least one pic of mark would have been nice .. oh well I promised u if i bump into Mark in Bangkok I will get a pic and signature for u .
Oh dang! Yes you are so lucky na hun! ;) Think of us!

xodxo

Lol stop hating hhhHhh ahahah

~

That would be amazing. When are you going back to Thailand?

xodxo

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
That is awesome :).