❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
he is just sooo good in this romantic genre :love::love: again couldn't complete the lakon because it was not my cup of tea and mark's wig was a no no

the only lakorn i could complete of mark was his lakorn with bella and his lakorns with kim so i hope i will be able to finish this lakorn with mew if the story was held well by anne
Damn i forgot how ugly that wig was. Shoot i rather have the korean hair than that!! :risas3: My god that was hideous!!!! Lol anyways, the morning after scenes were ao hot! Still etched in my mind. Lol gotta say that no one does morning scenes as good as Mark, even better than Weir! Lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Damn everyone talking bed scenes 5555 :drooling::p:love::naughty2: I know sarn would love it!!rscenesw

Love scenes are important but what’s more important is the actor conveying the love through his eyes and body language.
Good point. More than bedding, the intimacy and expression of love are as significant.

~~

Thian is a complex character that we will get to dive into his inner world with Muey. Hehe. Awww. Wish y’all could read the scenes 5555 they’re so cute.

I admit I love a real hot scene. Haha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol Mark gotten better with the expression thrpugh his eyes. I remember people calling him dead eye fish back in the days lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
what’s dead eye fish??? Hahahahahah

@PrincessKarina youre the expert ahahhha do you see dead eye fish in Mark?? Ahahhhahs
Back when Mark first started, people said Mark couldn't express emotions through his eyes so they called him dead eye fish, blank stares. He gotten a lot better since then. Mew was so monotone in her first lakorn too. They all improved which is normal. The more you practice the better your skills. Well except for Mew in DRA, that lakorn is a disappointment. Chemistry melted :confused:

P

PrincessKarina

what’s dead eye fish??? Hahahahahah

@PrincessKarina youre the expert ahahhha do you see dead eye fish in Mark?? Ahahhhahs
Lol you two! Seriously from day one I always thought Mark was ok with the eyes! He was just stiff at acting! But over the years his eye expressions increase and same was his acting. That last scene in Love in Shadow when Mark was kissing Mint N I thought his eyes also spoke love. Lol. ;)

P

PrincessKarina

Back when Mark first started, people said Mark couldn't express emotions through his eyes so they called him dead eye fish, blank stares. He gotten a lot better since then. Mew was so monotone in her first lakorn too. They all improved which is normal. The more you practice the better your skills. Well except for Mew in DRA, that lakorn is a disappointment. Chemistry melted :confused:
Man I used to think Mark was so stiff I couldn’t watch him for many years. Yes he improved indeed! And still handsome! I love his lips! ;) lol

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Dang this thread jumps fast. I’m newer around here, but I’m here to stay and watch Mark and Mew as a couple and lead in here. I’m ready to see what they’ll have to offer!
Hi and Welcome :).

that what i noticed he always film in those days so there is a big chance tomorrow they will film
if the script is already ready in anne's hand so should be no problem to film constantly every week in this slot of days unless the actor ask for vacation or there is an event schedule

Oh okay, I notice that to.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol you two! Seriously from day one I always thought Mark was ok with the eyes! He was just stiff at acting! But over the years his eye expressions increase and same was his acting. That last scene in Love in Shadow when Mark was kissing Mint N I thought his eyes also spoke love. Lol. ;)
But do you remember or heard of people saying that though?

Oh Love in the Shadow was so horrible lol. They were all so horrible except for GG.

xodxo

Man I used to think Mark was so stiff I couldn’t watch him for many years. Yes he improved indeed! And still handsome! I love his lips! ;) lol
LOLOL I swear I’ve never heard anyone gloss over his lips as much as you!! Ahahahah. That’s good you find his lips sexy.:love::icon12:

I see. I think I watch him too much lol I couldn’t differentiate too much about his then and now, but if many of you have glorified his improvement then that’s good. For me, I have always see Mark’s acting compelling and perpetually amazing. His inner strength gives away his sincerity in the acting. I like how he carries most of his characters Bc they’re warmth and loving, esp JN. Omg! lol.:love:

Perhaps what helps people distinguish his improvement is the likelihood of working with new costars. Ever since working with Ya and Taew/Mew, people were able to see a new character dynamic in his acting.

~~~
I wanna say Mark’s character Thian is very unique and complex. He’s like a blend between JN and Techit to me. Lol. Gosh~~ I cant wait for him to channel out Thianwat!!

Arg! I don’t wanna talk about DRAT. Lol. I don’t feel like Mew’s even trying in the acting in there. I see her chemistry with Tik though. I like them’ but I feel nothing from Mew.

P

PrincessKarina

But do you remember or heard of people saying that though?

Oh Love in the Shadow was so horrible lol. They were all so horrible except for GG.
Actually now that you mentioned it maybe! Lol. Love in Shadow wasn’t the best lakorn by any means but I like all the debutants! It was their intro lakorn. I agree all newbies weren’t anything great. I couldn’t stand GG though! My goodness!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
The first lakorn i saw tremendous improvement was in Ab Rak Online. He was cute in there and when he found out that Kim lied to him, that heartbreak he shown got my heart aching.

xodxo

How ironic cuz LITS is in my top 3 favorites of Mark’s lakorn. Lol. Techit’s body is quite drool worthy. Lol.

Gg was annoying! Omg. Her wig was ugly too lol I didn’t know she was Milk in DJA, cuz she’s actually cute/super funny in there. Lol.

P

PrincessKarina

LOLOL I swear I’ve never heard anyone gloss over his lips as much as you!! Ahahahah. That’s good you find his lips sexy.:love::icon12:

I see. I think I watch him too much lol I couldn’t differentiate too much about his then and now, but if many of you have glorified his improvement then that’s good. For me, I have always see Mark’s acting compelling and perpetually amazing. His inner strength gives away his sincerity in the acting. I like how he carries most of his characters Bc they’re warmth and loving, esp JN. Omg! lol.:love:

Perhaps what helps people distinguish his improvement is the likelihood of working with new costars. Ever since working with Ya and Taew/Mew, people were able to see a new character dynamic in his acting.

~~~
I wanna say Mark’s character Thian is very unique and complex. He’s like a blend between JN and Techit to me. Lol. Gosh~~ I cant wait for him to channel out Thianwat!!

Arg! I don’t wanna talk about DRAT. Lol. I don’t feel like Mew’s even trying in the acting in there. I see her chemistry with Tik though. I like them’ but I feel nothing from Mew.
I have a thing for lips! Lol ;) and good to know Mark’s acting improved. Yes I agree when pair up with different co-stars especially if they are known to be a stronger actor/actress that really help improve one’s acting! Seriously true! That’s why many praise Taew! She’s great! I’m so glad Mark and JJ had their chances! And Mew has her chance in RN with Taew too! :)