❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol you two (@xodxo and @"peace") are too funny. Can't take you gals seriously.

ฉันไม่รู้จักเขาแต่เขาชอบมาหลอนตลอด lol :celebrate16:

~~~

I really don’t know her. Lol. But I know my little posts are triggering. LOL! :angel10:

~~

Well— I still have more pictures to share! I like spamming since the title isn’t confirmed yet. Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol stoppppp

Girl that picture you post of Mew in that blue gown, man she is a little extra pudgy. She needs to stop being in love :risas3:. Your Mark might not be able to pick her up being weak and all :risas3:

xodxo

Psh! Don’t let Mark try, tiny Mew’s gonna get tossed in bed, and get handled like business! Lmao!!

And I did tell you, she’s been layering on those extra pounds. Lol. :p
~~~

Anyhow— I don’t want to fantasize about Mew getting tossed in bed yet cuz we don’t know if there’s gonna be any of that in the lakorn yet!! Lol. :p

I just know, I FIN MM very much. Lol :p
46CBBC16-7067-4769-861B-152BEA1FBAFA.jpeg
Cr tagged

I think these two is gonna be like the next OTP! Lol :p Amen. :D They just have so much chemistry. It’s insane!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mew, like many petite actresses doesn't have much room for weight gain. Even a few extra pounds will show and if It's HD shorter girls will look like a rolling ball.

I want her to be more risky though. She had a boyfriend, girl need to have fun on screen lol. I don't see how these actresses are timid around their pra'eks. Have fun with them and at the end of the day go home to your man hahabba

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Personally I don’t really care about how big a nang’ek is but I do like like when they’re short. Lol they make the p’ek look so much bigger and “manlier”. One reason why I love Mew and Taew, they look good with anyone.

P

PrincessKarina

Personally I don’t really care about how big a nang’ek is but I do like like when they’re short. Lol they make the p’ek look so much bigger and “manlier”. One reason why I love Mew and Taew, they look good with anyone.
I’m with you on this! Taew and Mew can be pair with any p’eks and the actors will always be bigger and “manlier”! Lol

xodxo

I want her to be more risky though. She had a boyfriend, girl need to have fun on screen lol. I don't see how these actresses are timid around their pra'eks. Have fun with them and at the end of the day go home to your man hahabba
Lol! Yes— be more risky! Make it a part of the real job, don’t factor in whether you’re taken or somebody else’s had a date. Lol

Although I’m sure Mew doesn’t have a BF, she’s no longer seeing her offscreen BF. They’ve parted way.

But I know Mew is a conservative girl, she doesn’t try to liplock her every p’ek lol not daring enough! But since they’re with Anne, I hope Anne and Aew will break that barrier for her.

Cuz like someone said earlier, I’m ready for some intense love. And since I haven’t seen that from Mew, she needs it! Lol

xodxo

I’m with you on this! Taew and Mew can be pair with any p’eks and the actors will always be bigger and “manlier”! Lol
Add Toey to that too I guess LOL :p she’s another girl would look cute with Mark

~~
I think if you’re tall but not manly/masculine looking, your guy can look manly too but when you’re more manly looking and masculine than your p’ek— oh god. Lol! :risas3::risas3:

xodxo

For me it’s hard to say I don’t care. Haha. Because I actually care and love Mew a lot, currently my little favorite and #1 n’ek, if I didn’t care I would be afraid it’s going to come out looking too thick. Lol when you’re thicker than your p’ek, I don’t really find that compatible. Lol ahahaha. There will be scenes where I can take it, but there will be scenes where she could carry p’ek instead of p’ek carrying her. Lol Ahahaha.

I prefer n’ek with curves in the right places. Not thick all around, or bigger features. At first it will be okay, but eventually I’m might lose interest or end up wondering why she’s thicker than her p’ek? Lol ahahahah well— luckily not too many girls are thicker than their p’eks lol :p

So little Mew will be fine, but just no more bloating. Lol. Cuz you still want to be able to dress nice and fit the pretty clothes. OKAY enough of weight talking, or about about tiny Mew @KitKat516 is probably not happy. LOL! :p

xodxo

These 3 screencaps got me feeling some kind of way. I just might board this ship afterall ...
Oh I got more coming. Lol. They are indeed very cute! I think I started really picking up on them after Raknakara and their MV was just the cherry on top! Lol :angel10: I’ll share more screen caps later. Hahaha

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@xodxo girl all this talk about mew gaining weight, got me curious as to how big she had gotten:facepalm: . I went skimming through her IG. She looks perfectly fine, not chubby at all, she still looks small to me. You have nothing to worry about . :worship2:

xodxo

:(
@xodxo girl all this talk about mew gaining weight, got me curious as to how big she had gotten:facepalm: . I went skimming through her IG. She looks perfectly fine, not chubby at all, she still looks small to me. You have nothing to worry about . :worship2:
Lol. I’m not worried, but ever since that 3zaap tape, I was taken by surprise. LOL. It was mostly just that tape. Did you watch that one? The one with Taew! I know she’s very tiny. Lol. No worries at all. :p

~~

:angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
:(

Lol. I’m not worried, but ever since that 3zaap tape, I was taken by surprise. LOL. It was mostly just that tape. Did you watch that one? The one with Taew! I know she’s very tiny. Lol. No worries at all. :p

~~

:angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10::angel10:
Is that the one with Bella in it aswell? If so, yes I have seen it but I thought her weight looks perfectly fine to me. Geesh woman lol you make it sound as if she has gotten huge or something u kinda got me a bit worried too :facepalm:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Yeah it was a lot. I was like damn I do watch alot of lakorns cus i'm pretty sure I saw all of her lakorns

So Oum Rak (made her and Ken a koojin) is about her and the pra'ek getting drunk and they accidentally slept together because he went into the wrong room. So she end up getting pregnant and they had to get married (there's a Taiwanese series similar to this lol). Anyways the most memorable part was her eating flowers cus of her weird pregnancy craving hahaha.

Nangfah Rai Peek was about her being a spoiled high-so flight attendance whose father owned an airline but killed himself cus he was going bankrupt. The pra'ek came in and took over. Some bickering and he has a daughter. Personally I like it but i don't think many did.
I love Nangfah Rai Peek.

xodxo

Is that the one with Bella in it aswell? If so, yes I have seen it but I thought her weight looks perfectly fine to me. Geesh woman lol you make it sound as if she has gotten huge or something u kinda got me a bit worried too :facepalm:
Trust me I pay attention to small details. LOL :p maybe too small. Lol :p