❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh— I guess it was at the Likit Rak premier event that she gave away names of pra’nang of her next lakron (aka this lakorn)! It’s all cool!!!!!!! :angel10:;)

She still didn’t reveal the title yet! Lol. :risas3:

P

PrincessKarina

I love her most in KChai Pawornruj, Sai see plerng, Raknakara and TRKJ!!!!!! These four are the most adorable to watch of hers! She was a beauty in Sai see plerng but her role is a weakling. Haha YES!! She got major chemistry with Chakrit!!!!!

But I think she’s going go down in history as having the MOST and BEST chemistry with Mark!! LOL!

Too many pictures has already proved that! Lol :D
View attachment 14386 View attachment 14387 View attachment 14388
Cr MV :)
Lol. Sure thing sweetie! They are cute no denial.

xodxo

I think if Anne continues the pattern of pairing really eye candy couples with very good chemistry and great storylines, her production will skyrocket to TOP NOTCH production in Thailand lol :D

~~

Well— Anne loves makig people wait. Waiting for lakorn title and storyline now! Lol :

I’m gonna go see if there’s a live interview of confirming leads in here! It’ll make me more excited to see her expression! LOL! :D

P

PrincessKarina

I think if Anne continues the pattern of pairing really eye candy couples with very good chemistry and great storylines, her production will skyrocket to TOP NOTCH production in Thailand lol :D

~~

Well— Anne loves makig people wait. Waiting for lakorn title and storyline now! Lol :

I’m gonna go see if there’s a live interview of confirming leads in here! It’ll make me more excited to see her expression! LOL! :D
I agree. She could go far as a legend producer. Look at P’Off! :)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
LOL @xodxo get back down to earth!!! lol so do we know what this lakorn is about? Wait i should go check the first couple of pages first? lol..

Can't say I'm not happy. I am happy too!!! They're soo cute in that mv which was why i was so sad that Mew wasn't his nang'ek in RN. Mark has cute smiles and her smile always reaches her eyes which lights up the world.

xodxo

Woah! There’s so much drama under the Daokrajai post LOL my god— some MK Thai fans are so childish and insecure!!! They sound so immature!! I mean its obvious they’re insecure Mark’s next n’ek has more chemistry with him so they’re gonna get a little nasty!!! But damn those comments like “we only want Mark and Kim.” Please!!! Don’t you already have enough of them in KOMFAEK!! Lol. Then some like “if it’s not MK we ain’t watching Mark/Mew.” Who cares?!? GET LOST!!!! Lol!!! I will watch for JUST Mark and Mew!! LOL! Plus they’re physically more appealing OKay!!! Lol. Arg!! Sometimes being able to read Thai sucks cuz you have to digest shitty comments LOL!

But umm Anne sounds really annoying and vague here. It wasn’t her who mentioned Mark and Mew. It was the reporters who said so your next lakorn with Mark and Mew? Her reply was “let me get everything into place and will reveal pra’nang again.” Dude— stop playing!! We already know it’s Mark and Mew. Stop being so secretive! You’re not a secret agent we have to investigate so hard for! Lol!!!

Ug! well— here’s her interview! Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
lol MK and NY seems to have this small group of childish immature fans who goes around causing trouble (some are here too haha). I say ignore them and just rejoice.

so i went to investigate the first 10 or so pages, no story line but she does love to remake her own lakorns. I'm thinking it's going to be a remake of Oum Rak. lol

xodxo

lol MK and NY seems to have this small group of childish immature fans who goes around causing trouble (some are here too haha). I say ignore them and just rejoice.

so i went to investigate the first 10 or so pages, no story line but she does love to remake her own lakorns. I'm thinking it's going to be a remake of Oum Rak. lol
Ug. I hope it’s not. I rather she comes up with a whole new script. In fact I’ve never seen a single of Anne’s lakorn except for bits and pieces of SB and Song Naree. Lol!!!!!

Yea—I usually ignore jealous fans 55555 and childish immature fans but they better not insult Mew, that’s unacceptable! Don’t they dare let their insecurity get to their head and attack Mew! Yes, Mew is an attractive girl and a very nice girl, so don’t get scared Mark’s gonna fall for her okay!!! Lol. Gosh— these childish and jealous insecure fans. Lol.

Anyhow— Anne is moving at the pace of a turtle. Lol. She’s got a full plate of pressure from the press about when she’s gonna get married and have kids like Chom too?!? Lol. Gosh— thai press has no boundary. Smh. Lol!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think she only had 1 new script and that was Ab Rak Online lol. She needs to read more.

So let's compile a list of her old lakorns to see which one she will remake haha
According to asianfuse wiki:

So out of all her lakorns the one fits Mew would probably be Oum Rak and Nang Fah Rai Peek but i want her skill challenge so I either want to see her in Sai Roong or Jaosao Prissana

P

PrincessKarina

I think she only had 1 new script and that was Ab Rak Online lol. She needs to read more.

So let's compile a list of her old lakorns to see which one she will remake haha
According to asianfuse wiki:

So out of all her lakorns the one fits Mew would probably be Oum Rak and Nang Fah Rai Peek but i want her skill challenge so I either want to see her in Sai Roong or Jaosao Prissana
OK that’s too many! I’m overwhelmed! I’m not sure! Lol.

xodxo

Is that Mark with her?
Oh no no not at all dear. MK fans would jump off a clip if they ever went to a concert together LOL

@KitKat516 oh my god! Dear—that is way too many! Lol!! That’s her entire career right there!! Lol!! I honestly don’t know what Anne has in store for them, just don’t make it a comedy! I didn’t wait to go gray for a comedy!! Lol :risas3:

I was still hearing people throwing out that one about the ab rak khun samee thing so it could be that. I don’t know what Oom Rak is all about? Lol never watch Anne/Ken lol

What is Nangfah Rai Peek about?? Peek as in wings??? Lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh no no not at all dear. MK fans would jump off a clip if they ever went to a concert together LOL

@KitKat516 oh my god! Dear—that is way too many! Lol!! That’s her entire career right there!! Lol!! I honestly don’t know what Anne has in store for them, just don’t make it a comedy! I didn’t wait to go gray for a comedy!! Lol :risas3:

I was still hearing people throwing out that one about the ab rak khun samee thing so it could be that. I don’t know what Oom Rak is all about? Lol never watch Anne/Ken lol

What is Nangfah Rai Peek about?? Peek as in wings??? Lol
Yeah it was a lot. I was like damn I do watch alot of lakorns cus i'm pretty sure I saw all of her lakorns

So Oum Rak (made her and Ken a koojin) is about her and the pra'ek getting drunk and they accidentally slept together because he went into the wrong room. So she end up getting pregnant and they had to get married (there's a Taiwanese series similar to this lol). Anyways the most memorable part was her eating flowers cus of her weird pregnancy craving hahaha.

Nangfah Rai Peek was about her being a spoiled high-so flight attendance whose father owned an airline but killed himself cus he was going bankrupt. The pra'ek came in and took over. Some bickering and he has a daughter. Personally I like it but i don't think many did.