❤️[CH3] Oak Giab Hak Ab Rak Khun Samee (Thong Entertainment): Mew Nittha/ Mark Prin

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm curious to who will be her p'ek and what will be the plot too. I want to see her with those she haven't worked with yet... well it depends on the story if the actor needed is from the same age range/generation as her or older.

My choices would be:
  • Mario Maurer
  • Ken Phupoom
  • Ken Theeradeth
  • Alek Theeradeth
  • Great Warintorn
  • Boy Pakorn
  • James Ma
  • James Jirayu
  • Aum Atichart
  • Toey Pongsakorn
  • Andrew Gregson
Did I miss out on any other possible p'ek for her??? :D

seev

sarNie Egg
My favorite actress Mew . I can't wait until it confirmed because she still filming her drama with pope thanawat and also rak nakara haven't air yet ? I'm wonder who gonna be her p'ek.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
As of right now it could be anyone, depends on when they plan to shoot this. If it's soon, then whichever actor is available now is a strong possibility I guess. I'm ruling out Mark & Nadech since they're busy with other projects.

P

PrincessKarina

Aaahhhh! My goodness! My new favorite and beloved Mew! I'd love to see her with Mario! :worship2::p

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Wow! Mew working with P'Anne??? I never expected it, but I'm so glad P'Anne picked her. She's such a talented actress who deserves to be more recognized.

I hope we get a fresh new pair. When it comes to Mew, I'm always open for her to work with new p'ek lol. She honestly looks good with anyone since her height is pretty much perfect for any actors :lol:

P

PrincessKarina

Wow! Mew working with P'Anne??? I never expected it, but I'm so glad P'Anne picked her. She's such a talented actress who deserves to be more recognized.

I hope we get a fresh new pair. When it comes to Mew, I'm always open for her to work with new p'ek lol. She honestly looks good with anyone since her height is pretty much perfect for any actors :lol:
Yes! No offense but I am glad P'Ann is spreading her options as far as the N'eks are concern! I'm so glad it is Mew! Hopefully she'll get Taew soon too since Taew's recent lakorns brought in higher ratings!!! I cannot wait! Go Mew! She is so cute and tiny so she matches any P'eks! Lol ;)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I wonder what lakorn this is? Thought the rumor was that she's gonna do Promajaree See Dum next but no way that's Mew cause n'ek is supposed to be way older, in her mid 30s.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Gawd! Mew Nittha working a long side with Ann! YES! This girl got some skills! I wonder who is her pra'ek...hope it's someone good looking/someone i like lol! I'm very bias when it come to the actress i like lol!

P

PrincessKarina

Glad for Mew :) She gets to work with Ann! Also glad Ann is working with another young actress.
Yes! I agree! I'm glad P'Ann is expanding her N'ek choices! Mew is a good option! She is really growing on me these days! What a cutiepie! I'd like her to pair up with Mario soon!

P

PrincessKarina

Now I'm really curious what the lakorn story line is. Or who is the possible p'ek! Lol. If anyone knows please inform us asap! :p

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I'm thinking which one I love to see her in this drama. Here is my best wishes:

1. Mario
2. James Ma
3. James Ji

Well other tv3 actors are fine with me as long as Mew is in. :)

P

PrincessKarina

I'm thinking which one I love to see her in this drama. Here is my best wishes:

1. Mario
2. James Ma
3. James Ji

Well other tv3 actors are fine with me as long as Mew is in. :)
Please pick Mario! It'll be a dream come true! Lol. Mario matches the petite and little actresses like Taew, Mew, and Toey! I'm a fan of Mario and Taew but not when they are pair though! Funny huh?!