❤️[CH3] Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fai (Who & Who) : Alek Theeradeth/Patricia Good

sarNie Adult
Catching up, currently on episode 9 and Kawin is denying his feelings while getting all restless seeing Meihua blatantly woo Bell 555 I appreciate the friendship/bromance of Meihua and Kawin. Glad to see them as allies.
Yeah!!! That scene is really so cute! The way Mei Hua pushes Mark's buttons is so adorable. There's no better wingman than Mei Hua. Love their friendship. Nice guy Alek getting bullied is really so damn cute, it shows when he's acting our nice guy Kawin.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yay for Bell and Kawin hanging out onscreen together so much! Nothing like a bit of quality time together running for their lives on a secluded island!
"You got enough rest in only 30 minutes?"
"The pillow was good." (Her lap) 555 Exhausted Kawin be slipping up. Their interaction on the island is so cute.
Chakrit is mean but he is almost as good of a wingman as Meihua. If he redeems himself I'm almost sad that he doesn't end up with her.

Pong is annoying but also hilarious. Meihua is always having to knock sense into him lol

sarNie Adult
Aww Bell is getting all shy about her P'Chai. I'm such a sucker for the p/nong set up. There is always so much opportunity for them to take care of each other and fall more deeply in love, all in the name of "brother sister love" and then Bam! it's too late 555
yeah, that's what got me hooked in this lakorn. Normally, Thai style would have the woman avoiding the guy or worse, hating him (but loving him really) . I love how Bell is still that cute and loving girl that she was from before she lost her memory. P'Chai, who is scarred from all the memories that he was able to retain is still being healed by her, just in the same way that she healed him and made him smile again after his mom died. And all this time Kawin has also been taking care of her. The unrequited love seems more "justified" in this lakorn - like, there's always a reason for the p'ek to hesitate and stop his heart from loving the n'ek - but for all the craziness and silliness of the plot - that whole "i-killed-your-family" seems to be the most legit reason to hold back. (though technically, he didn't really "kill" her family. He only held the gun, that's it.) I am waiting for the girlfriend to finally reveal to Bell that P'Chai is innocent. I hope it happens. these two need more lovey dovey scenes together.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yes, we finally hit the big reveal and conflict of heart with Bell. Does she stay with her p'chai qho clearly loves and adores her, or does she stay away from him in order to respect her family's pain. How are they going to resolve this? He is probably going to take a bullet for her again. Anyway, i so appreciate that we don't have typical annoying n'rai getting in the way. It's all about the leads working through their separate and shared trauma. And a bit of a love triangle with Chakrit.

Meihua is such an awesome character. Shr has her insecurities but she's confident and doesn't pretend to be anyone else. She was basically conquering all the men in this drama; first rejecting Chakrit because he was an asshole, then challenging Mark about his intentions and then becoming the awesome friend that he needed, and of course always teaching Pong a lesson about gender roles hahaha.

Ok so i was a bit confused about the hit and run. Wasinee said that Charin didn't actually hit Mark's mom but it totally looked like he did. Not saying Bell's family deserved to be killed but can someone clarify?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes, we finally hit the big reveal and conflict of heart with Bell. Does she stay with her p'chai qho clearly loves and adores her, or does she stay away from him in order to respect her family's pain. How are they going to resolve this? He is probably going to take a bullet for her again. Anyway, i so appreciate that we don't have typical annoying n'rai getting in the way. It's all about the leads working through their separate and shared trauma. And a bit of a love triangle with Chakrit.

Meihua is such an awesome character. Shr has her insecurities but she's confident and doesn't pretend to be anyone else. She was basically conquering all the men in this drama; first rejecting Chakrit because he was an asshole, then challenging Mark about his intentions and then becoming the awesome friend that he needed, and of course always teaching Pong a lesson about gender roles hahaha.

Ok so i was a bit confused about the hit and run. Wasinee said that Charin didn't actually hit Mark's mom but it totally looked like he did. Not saying Bell's family deserved to be killed but can someone clarify?
You know i totally thought it was Chakrit's mom that hit her.

sarNie Adult
You know i totally thought it was Chakrit's mom that hit her.
Not sure if it was just bad editing, but i noticed when the mom got "hit" by the car, she looked more like she fell on top of it and she was bleeding from behind like she got injured from behind (when the impact from the car was supposed to be in her front) not just from her head but from her back too. Maybe she got shot and fell over.

I actually thought that everyone was pretty chill after the reveal. I expected them to be more emotional than they are now, what with the gratuitous mental breakdowns that we've been getting. And no one actually thought of how old Kawin was when the incident happened. come on. He was frickin 12! I dunno about Thailand, but that's below the criminal age of responsibility in my country! He wasn't supposed to know any better.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah i was expecting more emotions but i understand why Bell wasn't super pissed and still loves her p'Chai. Maybe deep down she does realized that he was just a child or maybe she grew up admiring and grateful for all the help and care from Nai Noy that those feelings are stronger and current.

sarNie Adult
Ugh, every time I watch Alek in a lakorn he gets more and more handsome. And he's especially attractive when he's oozing heart eyes for Pat. ><
I agree! I never realized how handsome he is until I watched this lakorn. He's sooooooo cute.

@KitKat516 yeah! Bell was saying something like she can't love P'Chai but she can't hate him either. Or rather maybe she loves him and hates how she cannot hate him. I hope tonight's episode sheds some light on how both Bell and Kawin resolve their issues with the "hindrance" that they have from loving each other. I wanna see them together again!!! Gaaaah!! They're the cutest.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
What is this. They show us adorable and happy moments of Bell and her P'Chai and then boom shatter them. They're too precious to go through this! & Damn it. Chakrit likes Bell. Whhhy, Chakrit doesn't deserve to go through that heartbreak. P'Chaai, how do you expect your nong Bell to hate you when you're always there to help her, you cute soul. When they resolve everything, omg. I'm already so happy at the thought of seeing them being all lovey dovey, heh.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
Guys! I need help. I’m watching this on the daily motion app and I’m on so 5 or 6 but I can’t view it because the app won’t show me the whole playlist. I think they changed it but Idk my way around it.