❤️[CH3] Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fai (Who & Who) : Alek Theeradeth/Patricia Good

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Here’s the new teaser with eng subs! Omg I’m soooo hyped for this. Knowing what they were actually saying in the teaser made me a trillion times more excited for this. Alek and Pat are too stinkin cute in the drama but looks like their will be lots of trouble in paradise for this couple. Storyline already has me hooked lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Pat look really pretty in here! Her and Alek look good together. How will this end if p’ek killed n’ek parents. Can’t wait to see it unfold!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Pat look really pretty in here! Her and Alek look good together. How will this end if p’ek killed n’ek parents. Can’t wait to see it unfold!
Same. I’m wondering if there’s a twist or if he really killed her parents. I’m waiting for the scene that Pat finds out. I feel anxious for Aleks character lol

mayag

sarNie Adult
Wow, both Alek and Pat have such cute dimples, how can I take him seriously as a gangster when he has such an adorable smile lol. :p
Right?! I was thinking the same too. XD
Couldn’t take him seriously at the 0:21/22 mark in the teaser ‘cause he’s just such a cutie. Hahah

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Here’s the new teaser with eng subs! Omg I’m soooo hyped for this. Knowing what they were actually saying in the teaser made me a trillion times more excited for this. Alek and Pat are too stinkin cute in the drama but looks like their will be lots of trouble in paradise for this couple. Storyline already has me hooked lol
My babies! I knew they were going to be hella adorable together, keeping fingers-crossed that the show is good too cause we deserve!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
It's a consensus. Pat was seriously a baby in Khaen Sanaeha - almost couldn't take her seriously before now because she was so darn baby-face. She's still adorable but compared to then, the kid-ish roundness in her face is mature and beautiful.
I'm glad Alek keeps getting lead roles!

Does anyone know when this will air?

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
The trailer looks pretty good. Definitely excited to see how this unfolds. Random note, I think I spot the rooftop from James & Mint's lakorn.