❤️[CH3] Nee Ruk Nai Krong Fai (Who & Who) : Alek Theeradeth/Patricia Good

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Omg the scene where Belle was having an anaphylaxis shock and Nai Noi was giving her shots, my eyes started to get watery. All the feels. I definitely see room for improvements for Alek and Patricia, however they’re doing a pretty good job with their roles. Pat’s eyes when she cries, they’re so big and pretty. :sad6:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I really want them to reveal more of the backstory. We finally got a glimpse of Mak entering Belle's family. But how did his mom die? Why does his dad insist on naming him as the heir?

Pat and Alek not only look really good as a couple, they are suitable for their respective character roles too. Alek plays the tortured, depressed, one hearted hero so well. And Pat is still best as the sweet nong sao. Maybe in a few years she'll be ready to use her big eyes as a rai heroine in a revenge lakorn. See this is why channels need to change up the couples more often, so we can get these unexpected gem couples.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I really want them to reveal more of the backstory. We finally got a glimpse of Mak entering Belle's family. But how did his mom die? Why does his dad insist on naming him as the heir?

Pat and Alek not only look really good as a couple, they are suitable for their respective character roles too. Alek plays the tortured, depressed, one hearted hero so well. And Pat is still best as the sweet nong sao. Maybe in a few years she'll be ready to use her big eyes as a rai heroine in a revenge lakorn. See this is why channels need to change up the couples more often, so we can get these unexpected gem couples.
I so agree. I mean how do you know what works and what doesn't if you dont venture out if the box?

I so love Alex and Pat in here. They're not loke blowing me away by their acting but their coupling is cute, matches their character well.

Pat's been looking so grown and hot that i hope she'll play a dramatic sexy adult role soon.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Am I the only one who thinks Deaw is really handsome? He’s really manly and attractive when he’s not acting like an a-hole in his dramas lol
When he started teasing and trying to find out info from Alek, his personality is super funny.
He went from anger to hey nong chai let me help you kind of evil. :risas3: