❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Na already got an award from nataraj so I am sure he don’t mind if he didn’t win . Sometime he even question himself why he win but off course if they give him he will take it lol . I also think he don’t mind taking other roles beside pra ek cuz this way he can farther his acting .

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
You need to watch season 2 episode 24 (the last part of the episode). My goodness, Kadir made me so uncomfortable the way he sits there and stare at Feride. I mean, I have seen a ML stared intensely at the FL but not to the level of Kadir though. He almost made me squirm in my seat. He has such impressionable eyes. I can watch his scenes and focused just on his eyes...I have watched some of his old dramas didn't quite think his acting stood out but in Vuslat he definitely made Aziz a character to remember. His acting has polished and more mature.

May I ask where you're watching it from? I don't have anything interesting to watch.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Its not surprising that Tor got a supporting role. LLSR is a NY lakorn. And he was acting with Nadech . I do not think he can carry the role of Ramin, LoL. That’s why he was supporting .. Tor maybe a good actor. (Did he win supporting role for LLSR by the way? ) But he has supporting role because looks also counts.:risas3:. Maybe he looks handsome to some. But he doesn’t really physically look like a lead type material to me, However, if he continue to be impressive. he may continue to get offered lead parts. He did win best actor right?
Nadech is an excellent actor in his own right, I think it’s quite unfair to compare him and say, oh this one is better. Because those are just opinions by fans of other actors. Some of them didn’t even get many awards. And awards does counts. Because they’re judged by professionals. Otherwise what will a person go by? Opinions of biased fans? I also think that actors who undermine the significance of awards are excuses of people who either didn’t get any or didn’t have many awards. :risas3:
Honestly, I was not a fan of Tor going into HJS. I didn't watch his prior projects nor really care who he was. And I didn't quite think he was a leading man (look wise)...but I can overlook some minor flaws if their acting is very good. I became a fan while watching HJS. One doesn't have to be a fan watching a lakorn to become a fan if the actors is that good. He's that good of an actor that he becomes attractive lol.

Channel 3 sometimes like all other channels lack good vision when it comes to talent and each channel has their biases. Some people have talent and can act circle around the leading people but get stuck in supporting. As long as they keep on handing out projects just because and doesn't make them audition for it...then I just don't take them seriously as far as scouting for talent and given roles to people that truly deserve it. It's their system, their rules...but it still sucks hahhaha

Nobody says Nadech isn't a good actor though but to say he's the best is also bias. I think those that are fans of the craft..acting wise watches other people and could see what he is good at and what he lacks. It does not mean everyone is bias just because we don't think he's the greatest. If that's the case, I would vote Mik to be the best of all of Thailand lol. He's tall, handsome and can act. But the fact that he's not the greatest no matter how good looking I would still think Tor is the better actor.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I agree. Tor really is a good actor. Much better than Nadech. I always have this thought in mind that there are a lot of better actors in GMM/GDH/One HD than in CH3 and CH7 because their lakorns are more challenging that will push their actors more than doing the traditional ones we see in local channels. I saw Tor first in Hormones and I've been impressed with him since then so I was really shocked when he got a supporting role in LLSR :lol:
Why would it be shocking for Tor to get a supporting role when he only came from teen series? He got supporting roles before LLSR so I don't know why it's incredulous for someone like Tor to be supporting coming from a teen ensemble series. He was already suppporting to Ken T in Cupid Series and he was cast in Metta's production with Mew and Top but he got fired for being disrespecful to the staff. And Nok Sinjai was still gracious enough to go with the schedule conflict excuse even tho there was a big scene during their fitting that he caused lol It's a good thing disrespectful people are continuously given chances in Thai et lol Rude people gotta eat, they have to pay washing machine payments lol

Tor isn't taking lead roles and supporting to hone his craft lol I think he's a good actor too but the roles he's getting are roles that he CAN GET lol If you go back and forth between lead and supporting role it means you're not fit to be lead half of the time because you lack certain qualities that's why you're offered supporting roles. Tor is good for certain types of roles and he does them well but he's not that great or really stands out in those roles coz his acting styles is across the board like any Nadao actors that's how they're trained....the scripts he get's are helping him. He actually won another Nataraj for supporting for IFWT this year... which was an ensemble... a lot of good performances in there where other actors could've won from that series too who had way more dramatic scenes than Tor but they gave Tor the ballot for supporting role male nom but funny, his role in IFWT was not as challenging compared to other noms like Got in KF and Peach in Kam See Tun Dorn but Tor still won. Nadech is an unquestionable lead no one is gonna offer him supporting roles not coz he can't do it or coz he wants to hone his craft but coz he's a lead lol Even if you say you don't think Nadech would've been bumped for Tor in LLSR, essentially you are. Which is fine coz you think he's a better actor and you were already baffled why he's supporting but would you say Tor should've been lead for Kom Faek or Thong Aek? If Tor was in those lakorns as supporting, would you question why he is supporting coz you've already overlooked why he was supporting for Cupid Series and Chart Payak?

You can be a good actor being a lead or supporting, not everyone can be leads coz lakorns need to fill in those roles. But I don't think it's that flattering to be a good supporting actor but not be offered lead roles lol This doesn't mean you're versatile or more serious than actors who are leads 100% of the time. Leads from GMM and Channelone majority of them aren't lead quality. They're sometimes not even lead quality for channelOne and GMM but they don't have choices of stars there lol I'm generalizing too much coz I also don't even think CH3 has lead quality for the majority of their leads too AHHAHAAH but if I'm just comparing the standards between ch3 and ChOne and GMM, ChOne and GMM is like land of supporting actors or rejects from other channels and old vets. Those channels don't really have more "challenging" roles than ch3 they just have dramatic roles where people think doing over the top drama scenes or acting in a slap kiss is "good acting." There's some good acting here and there but not all lol Maybe all of the acting is about the same coz how can people really compare when you're not watching the work of those that you're comparing to, how could you know? lol It's just always been ChOne/Ch5 style to have really intense and over the top storlines. I avoid this channel mostly coz they have little variation to genres coz in the end majority of their storylines make you feel like your insides are getting torn out. Gmm and chOne leads, if they were in ch3 they would most likely be supporting unless they really built a name for themselves like Bie or Pong who crossed over from chOne to only play specific roles at special requests of producers. Ch3 doesn't always have an oversight for talented people. When ch3 actors go to chOne it's coz they can't get lead roles at Ch3 they're not a loss to ch3. Like Sean and Esther, who cares? They went to chOne and luckily played in a slap kiss that gave them buzz, after that so what lol The script made them after that it wasn't like they were bouncing from project to project killing it or keeping their buzz.

And just to add more topics unreleated to MLFTS lol I recommend this movie if people need something to watch lol It's on netflix. I was ready to shit on it coz they're going to submit their name for best foreign film at the oscars, just the subject matter I was like wtf the audacity... but surprise it's actually pretty good. Don't sleep on this movie ahhaha The trailer is scarier than what the direction of the movie is... and you would assume it's a horror movie coz it's about a Krasue but it's actually a romance lol

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Why would it be shocking for Tor to get a supporting role when he only came from teen series? He got supporting roles before LLSR so I don't know why it's incredulous for someone like Tor to be supporting coming from a teen ensemble series. He was already suppporting to Ken T in Cupid Series and he was cast in Metta's production with Mew and Top but he got fired for being disrespecful to the staff. And Nok Sinjai was still gracious enough to go with the schedule conflict excuse even tho there was a big scene during their fitting that he caused lol It's a good thing disrespectful people are continuously given chances in Thai et lol Rude people gotta eat, they have to pay washing machine payments lol

Tor isn't taking lead roles and supporting to hone his craft lol I think he's a good actor too but the roles he's getting are roles that he CAN GET lol If you go back and forth between lead and supporting role it means you're not fit to be lead half of the time because you lack certain qualities that's why you're offered supporting roles. Tor is good for certain types of roles and he does them well but he's not that great or really stands out in those roles coz his acting styles is across the board like any Nadao actors that's how they're trained....the scripts he get's are helping him. He actually won another Nataraj for supporting for IFWT this year... which was an ensemble... a lot of good performances in there where other actors could've won from that series too who had way more dramatic scenes than Tor but they gave Tor the ballet for supporting role male nom but funny, his role in IFWT were not as challenging compared to other noms like Got in KF and Peach in Kam See Tun Dorn but Tor still won. Nadech is an unquestionable lead no one is gonna offer him supporting roles not coz he can't do it or coz he wants to hone his craft but coz he's a lead lol Even if you say you don't think Nadech would've been bumped for Tor in LLSR, essentially you are. Which is fine coz you think he's a better actor and you were already baffled why he's supporting but would you say Tor should've been lead for Kom Faek or Thong Aek? If Tor was in those lakorns as supporting, would you question why he is supporting coz you've already overlooked why he was supporting for Cupid Series and Chart Payak?

You can be a good actor being a lead or supporting, not everyone can be leads coz lakorns need to fill in those roles. But I don't think it's that flattering to be a good supporting actor but not be offered lead roles lol This doesn't mean you're versatile or more serious than actors who are leads 100% of the time. Leads from GMM and Channelone majority of them aren't lead quality. They're sometimes not even lead quality for channelOne and GMM but they don't have choices of stars there lol I'm generalizing too much coz I also don't even think CH3 has lead quality for the majority of their leads too AHHAHAAH but if I'm just comparing the standards between ch3 and ChOne and GMM, ChOne and GMM is like land of supporting actors or rejects from other channels and old vets. Those channels don't really have more "challenging" roles than ch3 they just have dramatic roles where people think doing over the top drama scenes or acting in a slap kiss is "good acting." There's some good acting here and there but not all lol Maybe all of the acting is about the same coz how can people really compare when you're not watching the work of those that you're comparing to, how could you know? lol It's just always been ChOne/Ch5 style to have really intense and over the top storlines. I avoid this channel mostly coz they have little variation to genres coz in the end majority of their storylines make you feel like your insides are getting torn out. Gmm and chOne leads, if they were in ch3 they would most likely be supporting unless they really built a name for themselves like Bie or Pong who crossed over from chOne to only play specific roles at special requests of producers. Ch3 doesn't always have an oversight for talented people. When ch3 actors go to chOne it's coz they can't get lead roles at Ch3 they're not a loss to ch3. Like Sean and Esther, who cares? They went to chOne and luckily played in a slap kiss that gave them buzz, after that so what lol The script made them after that it wasn't like they were bouncing from project to project killing it or keeping their buzz.

And just to add more topics unreleated to MLFTS lol I recommend this movie if people need something to watch lol It's on netflix. I was ready to shit on it coz they're going to submit their name for best foreign film at the oscars, just the subject matter I was like wtf the audacity... but surprise it's actually pretty good. Don't sleep on this movie ahhaha The trailer is scarier than what the direction of the movie is... and you would assume it's a horror movie coz it's about a Krasue but it's actually a romance lol
When did Tor become the standard for comparison for best acting? What Tor lacks is in the appearance criteria. He has a weak voice and is scrawny. Tor is not attractive looking period. If pra’ek is ugly then I am not watching and if I am not watching, I can’t critic his acting. Sorry not sorry if you’re a fan. Ugly is ugly, I will not sugar coat it

For me there’s no comparison who should be lead actor and who should be supporting actor, the whole package counts. I believe that many Thai audiences still preferred to see attractive leading actor/actress in lakorns.

Thai entertainment industry has a short lived memory and everyone gets a second chance. In fairness, an actor/actress’s behavior or scandals about their personal lives shouldn’t impact opinion over the skills they create or what roles they deserved or not, but we know the public opinion will not rule in their favor. The proof is in the pudding - MLFTS

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tor is attractive because he's good at what he does. I always thought Nadech used to come across like a shrimp cause he's small lol but what I find unattractive might be godlike to others while I find some good looking can be fugly to others. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. No one is going to change an opinion of the others once it's made up. Anyone can say the celebrities is ugly this and that...but at the end of the day these celebrities are sleeping well with lots of money while the fans go at each other defending them. In actuality, these celebrities doesn't really care lol. The fans ends up looking like fools but it's juicy and entertaining hahahah

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
When did Tor become the standard for comparison for best acting? What Tor lacks is in the appearance criteria. He has a weak voice and is scrawny. Tor is not attractive looking period. If pra’ek is ugly then I am not watching and if I am not watching, I can’t critic his acting. Sorry not sorry if you’re a fan. Ugly is ugly, I will not sugar coat it

For me there’s no comparison who should be lead actor and who should be supporting actor, the whole package counts. I believe that many Thai audiences still preferred to see attractive leading actor/actress in lakorns.

Thai entertainment industry has a short lived memory and everyone gets a second chance. In fairness, an actor/actress’s behavior or scandals about their personal lives shouldn’t impact opinion over the skills they create or what roles they deserved or not, but we know the public opinion will not rule in their favor. The proof is in the pudding - MLFTS
I think you misspoke a little. Tor is a good actor but Tor has not become the standard for best acting.... some of his fans are using euphemisms to describe what he lacks. It's Nadech who is the standard when he's consistently being compared to lol. If Nadech is such a mistake as the standard for comparison of best or even a good actor then go make the correction and find someone more worthy to compare to lol I better start seeing James, Mario, Mark, Pope, Boy, Weir, Great, etc fans... all start rationalizing why they are better than Tor going forward and not Nadech coz Nadech isn't even good right lol but @byebye cautions everyone that if you defend your stars you're fool so at least she is self aware and not taking part in this thread or...

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
When has sharing opinions about a particular actor becomes fans going at each other? There’s no personal attacks in here but just various comments and responses to address certain points that were brought up. A discussion isn’t one-sided.

Beauty is in the eyes of the holder, but judgement of performance is also in the eye of the beholder. Many have been expressing their opinions in here and maybe it’s entertaining for some and not for others since it’s unrelated to the MLFTS lakorn and at times, go off on a tangent looking ridiculous, but it’s entertaining to see some of the strange stuffs people have interest in.

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Honestly, I was not a fan of Tor going into HJS. I didn't watch his prior projects nor really care who he was. And I didn't quite think he was a leading man (look wise)...but I can overlook some minor flaws if their acting is very good. I became a fan while watching HJS. One doesn't have to be a fan watching a lakorn to become a fan if the actors is that good. He's that good of an actor that he becomes attractive lol.

Channel 3 sometimes like all other channels lack good vision when it comes to talent and each channel has their biases. Some people have talent and can act circle around the leading people but get stuck in supporting. As long as they keep on handing out projects just because and doesn't make them audition for it...then I just don't take them seriously as far as scouting for talent and given roles to people that truly deserve it. It's their system, their rules...but it still sucks hahhaha

Nobody says Nadech isn't a good actor though but to say he's the best is also bias. I think those that are fans of the craft..acting wise watches other people and could see what he is good at and what he lacks. It does not mean everyone is bias just because we don't think he's the greatest. If that's the case, I would vote Mik to be the best of all of Thailand lol. He's tall, handsome and can act. But the fact that he's not the greatest no matter how good looking I would still think Tor is the better actor.
I saw Tot act beside nadech and although he is a good actor. I cant say he eclipse Nadech in acting. But that is my opinion. Nadech won best actor even for LLSR.

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
When has sharing opinions about a particular actor becomes fans going at each other? There’s no personal attacks in here but just various comments and responses to address certain points that were brought up. A discussion isn’t one-sided.

. Many have been expressing their opinions in here and maybe it’s entertaining for some and not for others since it’s unrelated to the MLFTS lakorn and at times, go off on a tangent looking ridiculous, but it’s entertaining to see some of the strange stuffs people have interest in.
Besuty is in the eyes of the beholder. Like babies will always looked beautiful in the eyes of their parents or an actor or actress would look beautiful in the eyes of the fans. But there is also a standard if beauty..Otherwise eveyone will make it to be nominees. When it comes it acting. Peoples opinions will vary. But the ones with real significance and weight would be the ones decided by the ET professionals and critics.
As for people posting unrelated stuffs. I think because of the lack of interest in this remake they decided to talk about other things..lol. Because if people start talking about this theyre going to revert again in saying that theyre bored, cant watch it , acting is bad, editing is bad, dont like matt..etc. that would be the revolving comment. At this point many are probably tired saying its boring and have nothing left to say. LOL. This thread is not going to move if theres no other topic. LOL
This is really bad for the show since usually threads move quickly when something is ongoing.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

Tor isn't taking lead roles and supporting to hone his craft lol I think he's a good actor too but the roles he's getting are roles that he CAN GET lol If you go back and forth between lead and supporting role it means you're not fit to be lead half of the time because you lack certain qualities that's why you're offered supporting roles. Tor is good for certain types of roles and he does them well but he's not that great or really stands out in those roles coz his acting styles is across the board like any Nadao actors that's how they're trained....the scripts he get's are helping him. He actually won another Nataraj for supporting for IFWT this year... which was an ensemble... a lot of good performances in there where other actors could've won from that series too who had way more dramatic scenes than Tor but they gave Tor the ballot for supporting role male nom but funny, his role in IFWT was not as challenging compared to other noms like Got in KF and Peach in Kam See Tun Dorn but Tor still won. Nadech is an unquestionable lead no one is gonna offer him supporting roles not coz he can't do it or coz he wants to hone his craft but coz he's a lead lol Even if you say you don't think Nadech would've been bumped for Tor in LLSR, essentially you are. Which is fine coz you think he's a better actor and you were already baffled why he's supporting but would you say Tor should've been lead for Kom Faek or Thong Aek? If Tor was in those lakorns as supporting, would you question why he is supporting coz you've already overlooked why he was supporting for Cupid Series and Chart Payak?

That's the problem of this new generation. Lead actors are loosing their charm. A nobody can be a lead now coz thai ET are seriously lacking of good looking praek with decent acting skills. Look at the ch3 actors, if not counting the old gen and Nadech, you are like why some actors are leads? You got for example stiff Bomb or no charisma Ken P. Some supporting actors are better than leads acting wise talking but none of them have ever overshadowed Nadech but they all did it to one actor...Mark haha . It began with Nadech, Pope, Alex, Got who else lol? If you play supporting to Mark whereas you are better, that's the moment you must be pissed looool. Hey who got nominated for the Asian TV award best lead and supporting actors? Nadech as Petra/Ramin in LLSR, not Tor as Akom lol but what's more embarassing is Got got a recognition whereas he was supporting to Mark. That's the right comparison you should make if you wanna talk about lead / supporting.

Nadech has no competitors and rules alone thai ET. The gap between him and the others is HUGE. Tor supporting to Nadech in LLSR? Ofc who wonder about that?! He comes from hormones, a teenager series. He showed his potential but had not proved enough to become lead materials. He got lucky tho coz ch3 treated him well. He got to play with the best actors from 2 different generation, Ken T & Nadech. The reason why he started as supporting it's like U said he's physically not lead material. His face, his body or his voice....NO. But he's that kind of actor who can shine thanks to his acting like Chakrit. Nobody wonder if Tor is better than Nadech coz nobody take Tor as the standard for comparison for best acting but they take Nadech. During LLSR, people even made thread to say Tor is good or is physically "ok" until he stands next to Nadech lol "ต่อ ธนภพ เวลาร่วมซีนกับ ณเดชน์ ดูแล้วดรอปลงไปเยอะเลยนะ"

Tor himself found his role Akom in LLSR difficult coz he said he never got to play a mature role but you look at Akom, you're like what was difficult? . This role was a challenge for him whereas there is no challenge so you think he could have nailed Petra/Ramin like Nadech did and is a better actor than Nadech? DELUSIONAL :risas3:. And if you think Tor is a good actor, yes he is you should thanks and credit Nadech & Yaya who allowed him to learn a lot. He said it himself ;)

ฝึกหนักมั้ยกับการที่รับบทในเรื่องนี้
-ต้องฝึกหนักมากครับ ความยากคือ...ผมไม่เคยเล่นบทผู้ใหญ่มั้งครับ มันคือการเล่นบทผู้ใหญ่ครั้งแรกเลย อันนี้จะยาก แล้วก็จะมีเรื่องจังหวะละคร เป็นอะไรที่ใหม่สำหรับเราที่โตมาในสายภาพยนตร์ ไม่ได้ถือว่าง่ายนะ ก็ต้องพยายามฝึกครับ
I have to practice a lot. What's difficult is I have never played a mature role before, it's the 1st time. This thing is difficult. And there is all the ways to act in lakorn. It's sthg new for me who grew up from movies. it's not sthg easy, I try to practice.

พูดถึงณเดชน์-ญาญ่าหน่อย

-สองคนนี้เค้าเป็น professional ด้านนี้อยู่แล้วครับ จริงๆเรื่องแรกที่ผมเล่นคือเรื่องนี้ โชคดีนะที่เราได้มาเจอแบบนี้เลย เหมือนเราได้มาเจอของแข็งแต่แรก
These two are already professional on this side. In real this lakorn is the 1st one I got to play. I'm lucky that I got to meet them. It's like you meet the best since the beginning

Tor right now is for sure better than 90% of the ch3 actors if not counting Nadech or Mario. Oh interesting to talk about these two coz both of Nadech and Mario are actually the No1 and No2 haha.

Look at that handsomness, my praeks :love: Mario said people keep confusing him with Nadech coz he is a shandsome as him and people take Nadech as the standard of handsomness that's why lol
http://instagr.am/p/B3cAZsDFsx9/
Btw, it's annoying to talk about Tor whereas there are already 9 episodes of MLFAS and I don't get to see people talking in details haha. If we come back to the subject of this thread and actors's appearance... Since when Praek nowadays have a better skin than nang ek??? It should not be TOLERABLE wth??? Full HD is good but has his inconveniences. But I guess here it can work coz Fharada is supposed to be older than Achira. if Matt's bad skin can help to make that age difference works between pranang, why not lol.

Nadech is the least of this lakorn's problem so if people wanna be off topic, talk about Matt scandal at least and how she ruins this lakorn. Waiting for reviews of MLFAS even if I know there will be not coz they are mostly only fake watchers here lol.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Besuty is in the eyes of the beholder. Like babies will always looked beautiful in the eyes of their parents or an actor or actress would look beautiful in the eyes of the fans. But there is also a standard if beauty..Otherwise eveyone will make it to be nominees. When it comes it acting. Peoples opinions will vary. But the ones with real significance and weight would be the ones decided by the ET professionals and critics.
As for people posting unrelated stuffs. I think because of the lack of interest in this remake they decided to talk about other things..lol. Because if people start talking about this theyre going to revert again in saying that theyre bored, cant watch it , acting is bad, editing is bad, dont like matt..etc. that would be the revolving comment. At this point many are probably tired saying its boring and have nothing left to say. LOL. This thread is not going to move if theres no other topic. LOL
This is really bad for the show since usually threads move quickly when something is ongoing.
Given all the accolades and praising opinions of critics or directors in the Thai industry, some people will not be persuaded to change their opinions. I guess Nadech is just fascinating and attracts all type of opinions . There’s people who don’t like him or watch his lakorns, but have lots to say about him lol.

As for the lack of interest in this lakorn, it appeared to be so. MLFTS is on episode 9 and no questions or opinions on the episodes - many must have seen the Korean version? I must be the only one who hasn’t. I am still on episode 5 and have some questions on some of the events, but the lack of episodes discussions led me to find info elsewhere. If the pages doesn’t move, it won’t matter to the show since I don’t believe people outside of AF forum is using this thread to gauge popularity of MLFTS .

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Tor is attractive because he's good at what he does. I always thought Nadech used to come across like a shrimp cause he's small lol but what I find unattractive might be godlike to others while I find some good looking can be fugly to others. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. No one is going to change an opinion of the others once it's made up. Anyone can say the celebrities is ugly this and that...but at the end of the day these celebrities are sleeping well with lots of money while the fans go at each other defending them. In actuality, these celebrities doesn't really care lol. The fans ends up looking like fools but it's juicy and entertaining hahahah
Loll yes Tor is so handsome especially since he for sure can act. So glad he didn’t choose to stay at ch3 where its dry and boring. The only way he’d succeed there is if he was willing to play koojin but it looks like thats not the route he wants to take.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
Given all the accolades and praising opinions of critics or directors in the Thai industry, some people will not be persuaded to change their opinions. I guess Nadech is just fascinating and attracts all type of opinions . There’s people who don’t like him or watch his lakorns, but have lots to say about him lol.

As for the lack of interest in this lakorn, it appeared to be so. MLFTS is on episode 9 and no questions or opinions on the episodes - many must have seen the Korean version? I must be the only one who hasn’t. I am still on episode 5 and have some questions on some of the events, but the lack of episodes discussions led me to find info elsewhere. If the pages doesn’t move, it won’t matter to the show since I don’t believe people outside of AF forum is using this thread to gauge popularity of MLFTS .
They don't want to talk about the lakorn coz it's whether they are fake watchers so no reviews or they are embarassed by what they got to see since ep1. I'm surprised that no one talk about Matt's scenes. Her scenes have potential to make the buzz coz the parallel between Fharada and Matt's real life is almost the same that's why it's embarassing.

Like this one OMGGGG. Everybody already knows that people call Matt as a STRAW but listen to what Fharada said HAHAHAHA
"Those who are real, they have to know how to be STRAW but if they can't, go to learn again because at the end if they get caught, they will look pathetic" Matt got caught in real that's why people hate her so much so what Fharada tried to teach to Meena doesn't even apply to Matt herself lool.

But nobody is talking about it, no buzz coz people who watched it feel more embarassed than anything else. Her fans try to switch subject and hide the bad impact she has on this lakorn, random people who have no passion for this lakorn or the leads for their X Y reasons jump in coz everything that concern Nadech is always talk of the town whether you love or hate him lol. The others...they have all boycotted this lakorn so no watch, no opinions. This is how you get a thread like this lol.

http://instagr.am/p/B2zFoZrgxQn/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Loll yes Tor is so handsome especially since he for sure can act. So glad he didn’t choose to stay at ch3 where its dry and boring. The only way he’d succeed there is if he was willing to play koojin but it looks like thats not the route he wants to take.
Well, he's been with his GF for so long being a koojin with someone would get him curb stomp lol. Honestly, koojin is adorable when you're a teenager. It's fun to fantasize about the pair being together but as an adult it seemed wrong on so many level lol. I now watched dramas or lakorns even if one of the lead is married. I solely watched for the acting and storyline. Most of the dramas I have watched the ML are happily married with kid (s). And it doesn't make me enjoy the drama any less. Tor is talented enough to survive on his talent...I don't know about others but a pretty face can only grab my attention for so long before I drop a drama if the acting is bad or blah and add to it a bad storyline...I'm not a strong enough fan of anyone to continue wasting my time watching it.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
On a shallower note. The off the shoulder dress Matt has on is actually cute. I wished they would tone down on her makeup a bit. I never find her that pretty with obvious makeup especially the deep blush. She's way prettier with neutral makeup. The only part of her face that bold makeup works best is her eyes.

NLee

sarNie Egg
Well, he's been with his GF for so long being a koojin with someone would get him curb stomp lol. Honestly, koojin is adorable when you're a teenager. It's fun to fantasize about the pair being together but as an adult it seemed wrong on so many level lol. I now watched dramas or lakorns even if one of the lead is married. I solely watched for the acting and storyline. Most of the dramas I have watched the ML are happily married with kid (s). And it doesn't make me enjoy the drama any less. Tor is talented enough to survive on his talent...I don't know about others but a pretty face can only grab my attention for so long before I drop a drama if the acting is bad or blah and add to it a bad storyline...I'm not a strong enough fan of anyone to continue wasting my time watching it.
I agree, no pretty face (male lead or female) can save a drama if it’s boring and the leads have no chemistry. Not wasting my time.

sksen19

sarNie Egg
? Arent those best actor/actress awards decided by several people in the industry and not by just one person ? If the awards aren’t the benchmark, what is the benchmark?Ratings by fans would be biased. So it can’t be the benchmark. And Ratings or popularity of a drama can’t single out a performers ability of being excellent or not .Because many things can contribute to a drama ratings Such as good storyline and characters . Doesn’t mean their actors are really good..so it can’t be the benchmark as well.,.
Isn’t it for the purpose of judging the individual performance of an actor or actress that’s why they have those award show judged by people in the industry? I mean IF it’s fair to say for example that an actor is a good actor even though he didn’t get an award. I think it would be more unfair to say that an actor who got awards as many, as 170 is not one of the best actors around. Because awards that many can’t be all unjustified.

i also have a feeling. It’s not who shows up that gets an award. I think they told them ahead who gets the award that’s why they show up. Therefore giving the impression to viewers that you only need to show up, to win,.

I think he's very popular but would not be the best actor out there ( I myself like him a lot). I've watched too too many dramas/Movies from the USA, Thailand, Philippine, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, and China. His acting ability is average compare to someone like Sean Penn or Denzel Washington (USA), or Ken T (Thailand) or Yoo Ah In or Kim Soo Hyun (S. Korea) or amir khan (India).