❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Does’t this drama only shown 2 days a week? Mon- Tues.

The rating not getting up it goes 1.8-1.8-1.6.

Even the TrueID online viewers drop from 13000 to only 11000. Let see what next week will bring.
Cause if klink is not being accurate, it wouldnt be in thai update website . Its seem 1 point something not 3 point something anyway i just realize when i look atnadech in that drama..he not only have things infamous bowl haircut ..he also looked like hes missing his double lids..lol..they put makeup on his lids to hide his double eyelids to make him look more like korean..lol.. darn i just realize that. I suppose they want him to look like kim soo hyun also ..like copying the drama is not enought.. they really want to make it korean drama

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh lord, save me! I just got the chance to watch the first episode. For the love for humanity, someone go beat up whoever great idea to have Nadech hair like that!

The music score (background music) can be too intense.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I just didn't realize they copied pretty much everything. It should've been a clue with Na's hair. People tuned in at first just to see and probably figured if they want to watch something that's good and original they are better off going back to the K version. Heck, watching the Thai remake probably made them missed the original lol and went back and watched the K version instead.

They tried but it's unfortunate nothing is working in their favor.
Yeah. I personally miss the k version after seeing this one.
I think Nadech looks way better with his forehead exposed. Idk why they decided to stick to the same hairstyle. It looks good on KSH but not on Na. Lol

tinav

sarNie Egg
I never seen the korean version and didn't know this was a Korean remake until you guys started saying it.
So even without ever watching the korean one so I cant even compare , this lakorn bores me.. not feeling it

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
I couldn't get pass the 5min of the K version because it so slow and I'm trying this one for Matt but it super boring.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This is so boring... not sure how it turned out to be a snooze. Watching the episode doesn't give me any excitement for the next episode.

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Are they seriously going to finish this till the end? :rolleyes: This drama is so annoying.. I don’t know if having Nadech there can save it,.I really don’t know how an alien is suppose to act but he and KSH have different approach. I’m not sure which one is closer to how an alien should act. I’ll judge when I meet one..:risas3:. and Matt’s acting is so animated. She is trying so hard to copy JJH who originated that style. But she’s so animated I’m not impressed.Thats why Instead of being funny she’s super annoying. Anyone who saw the original, would probably not like this.Things just don’t match, I see the house and everything it looked like it should be a korean country..lol.. like if you take off KSH and JJH using an app and put Matt andNadech there. I honestly think one can only take so much boredom..lol.
This is a remake and many people had already seen the original. They had to change some things to tailor it for thailand. So people would not be bored. Otherwise it would be like watching the korean version replaced by Thai actors .. except the korean version is far more superior because of all the well-chosen popular actors / actresses and as well as the special effects. So that 1.8 ...I think majority of the people who watch it is just because it’s a well known kdrama. the other half of majority does it to support Nadech.. and the .minority honestly liked it (probably didn’t see the original) .lol.
It is boring. I don’t like it. I don’t know how long I can continue...:risas3:

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Are they seriously going to finish this till the end? :rolleyes: This drama is so annoying.. I don’t know if having Nadech there can save it,.I really don’t know how an alien is suppose to act but he and KSH have different approach. I’m not sure which one is closer to how an alien should act. I’ll judge when I meet one..:risas3:. and Matt’s acting is so animated. She is trying so hard to copy JJH who originated that style. But she’s so animated I’m not impressed.Thats why Instead of being funny she’s super annoying. Anyone who saw the original, would probably not like this.Things just don’t match, I see the house and everything it looked like it should be a korean country..lol.. like if you take off KSH and JJH using an app and put Matt andNadech there. I honestly think one can only take so much boredom..lol.
This is a remake and many people had already seen the original. They had to change some things to tailor it for thailand. So people would not be bored. Otherwise it would be like watching the korean version replaced by Thai actors .. except the korean version is far more superior because of all the well-chosen popular actors / actresses and as well as the special effects. So that 1.8 ...I think majority of the people who watch it is just because it’s a well known kdrama. the other half of majority does it to support Nadech.. and the .minority honestly liked it (probably didn’t see the original) .lol.
It is boring. I don’t like it. I don’t know how long I can continue...:risas3:
No other countries should ever pick this for a remake. I watched all 3 versions. I thought Phillipines wasn't any good but Thai version was like, you haven't see us yet hahhaha.

Seriously, the remakes in each countries are trying their best to up one on each other to see how boring or bad it can take it. Korean is too strict in wanting things to stay the same that it would never make the remake any better. It can't get ant worse when even the hair style and such were to be like the K version. And the editing in this version isn't helping. I honestly, don't have a clue as to why it turned out so boring lol. Having a 1.8 if people really goes to the bottom of it isn't all that bad lol. Considering all factors, I am surprised it didn't go to like .5 or something. This lakorn really doesn't have much going on for them. It's a remake that's like the original but it isn't yet it is hahhaha. So confusing just like the lakorn. They didn't know if they want it to be a thai version or K version.

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
I don’t know if anyone can add on to this.

But itheir planned recipe for success is..

1. No take away from the original to make it their own....meaning they tried to copy EVERYTHING. ( I said tried cause they didn’t copy what mattered )

2. The editing....( this is one of those that mattered. To keep the audience interest..)you’d think that because they copied all the scenes..that They would do the same with editing. No. It dragged..

3. The acting. Okay again I’m not sure how an alien should act. But Matt and the rest seem made to act annoying, ..when JJH did it she was animated but it’s adorable. But seeing the same acting from different actress just doesn’t work. ..do you know it’s like the difference between watching an actress in a movie and actress in a play. In plays actors are more animated and overacting becsuse they have to be seen from the front of the stage to the back of the arena. Movie acting are more natural. ..Matt was acting like an actress in a play except it’s a movie. Then the others just followed and feed of each other’s acting. I really don’t understand if they’re also suppose to copy the original cast acting and failed.

4. The chemistry -I think Nadech has more chemistry with mew. Even kIm and taew Heck I think all his other leading ladies. ( weird, cause he didn’t even have 1 kiss scenes with any of them. And MLFAS it’s supposed to be 8 real kisses) I don’t know if it’s becsuse he’s an alien and so looked less romantic because he suppose to be lacking human emotions lol..or maybe Nadech is just better lover when playing as human..lol.. I don’t know. It’s like they’re just two people thrown there and just act . I mean it’s really the truth but the audience shouldn’t think that. It’s like okay this is the silly scenes let’s play silly or this is the kiss scene. Let’s just kiss and it’s done. To heck if we look in love.lol.. It’s like just trying to thrive from scene to scene, I think that’s partly why it’s dragging and boring.

And 5th

5. The hair and fashion styles. ... the two lead who has the most important roles. Whom people would be looking at the entire time, You’d think an alien that live that long should have tried all hairstyle and knew what looked good on him. Instead his hair reminded me of a half coconut husk ...except it’s black:confused12: and Matt looked like a movie star who ran out of budget on her clothes,:facepalm:

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
No other countries should ever pick this for a remake. I watched all 3 versions. I thought Phillipines wasn't any good but Thai version was like, you haven't see us yet hahhaha.

Seriously, the remakes in each countries are trying their best to up one on each other to see how boring or bad it can take it. Korean is too strict in wanting things to stay the same that it would never make the remake any better. It can't get ant worse when even the hair style and such were to be like the K version. And the editing in this version isn't helping. I honestly, don't have a clue as to why it turned out so boring lol. Having a 1.8 if people really goes to the bottom of it isn't all that bad lol. Considering all factors, I am surprised it didn't go to like .5 or something. This lakorn really doesn't have much going on for them. It's a remake that's like the original but it isn't yet it is hahhaha. So confusing just like the lakorn. They didn't know if they want it to be a thai version or K version.
I think it’s hard to remake cause it has many special effects, and plus when people are suppose to be unbelievably rich like the alien, you need so much budget, korea government from what I heard give financial budget or support for their entertainment bcsuse they always make 1st class drama, Eg., if a an actor is supposed to be a ceo he will really be dressed like a ceo and everything around him. They have that kind of budget and even for special effects,
I think if it’s iconic they shouldn’t remake. They should just do their own version with many original take. Like example the moon embracing the sun. Do the thai version, because it would be ridiculous if the thai actors dressed up in hanbok..LoL.. THE FACT is iconic dramas especially kdramas ..no one can beat it. Bcsuse it’s original. You will never hear a remake as being better than the original especially if it’s kdrama, and it’s iconic...unfortunately its the iconic ones they usually want to remake...So you already know you can’t win. It’s just I think everyone didn’t think ..lol

Last edited:

ArabellaRose

sarNie Hatchling
Oh I forgot.. the most popular reason,,,and for many the one that really went for the jugular of this drama..

6. The scandal. I was surprise the koreanS didn’t demand to remove her, in korea you have a scandal, it’s like everyone don’t hire you, people don’t like you and fans even boycott and protest for your removal. When it comes to scandal entertainment korean industry really is very intolerant.

Last edited: