❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Her clothes are really a hit or miss. Seems like they are trying to follow too closely to the korean one with all the jackets.

Here are Cheon Song Yi’s outfits
https://crazy9drama.wordpress.com/2014/04/04/my-love-from-the-stars-chun-song-yis-fashion/

Idk for CSY’s outfits I feel the same as Matt’s too. But i like CSY’s more cause it fits the weather more. Some of Matt’s outfits I like but I’m thinking about how horrible its gonna be in thailand wearing those. It doesn’t make any sense at all.

Last edited:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Her clothes are really a hit or miss. Seems like they are trying to follow too closely to the korean one with all the jackets.

Here are Cheon Song Yi’s outfits
https://crazy9drama.wordpress.com/2014/04/04/my-love-from-the-stars-chun-song-yis-fashion/

Idk for CSY’s outfits I feel the same as Matt’s too. But i like CSY’s more cause it fits the weather more. Some of Matt’s outfits I like but I’m thinking about how horrible its gonna be in thailand wearing those. It doesn’t make any sense at all.
Matt was really overdressed. Even JJH's branded clothes looked more simple. They just have to make her look like she's really the prettiest girl in Thailand. I believe Thais aren't like Koreans who would even search up every brand she'll be using.

JJH just happened to wear winter clothes because the series aired from December to February. And the first snow was a part of the story, her childhood memory.

But here, they're filming in summer lol and Matt is often wearing coats or long-sleeved dresses.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guys did Matt break up with her bf??! :eek: I didn't watch the whole thing, I skipped to the part she was about to cry! Thought I'd ask first!!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I love Matt's outfits with the coats tho, does anyone know if matt is wearing top brands too? Some of her outfits are really extra but honestly, the only outfit that I really don't like is the shiny pink one. With some of CSY's outfits its over the top too but in the drama I barely notice it, maybe on video Matt's outfits won't be as bad plus we might only see the top of some of her outfits. Hopefully, it's the more distracting ones. I want full body shots of her in the nice outfits.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I love Matt's outfits with the coats tho, does anyone know if matt is wearing top brands too? Some of her outfits are really extra but honestly, the only outfit that I really don't like is the shiny pink one. With some of CSY's outfits its over the top too but in the drama I barely notice it, maybe on video Matt's outfits won't be as bad plus we might only see the top of some of her outfits. Hopefully, it's the more distracting ones. I want full body shots of her in the nice outfits.
I think some of her bags are from top brands. Aside from that hot pink outfit, I didn't like the orange and this one.:facepalm:
Screenshot_20180709_185650.png
I like her coats, they look good on her, nvm the climate lol but this is too much.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think some of her bags are from top brands. Aside from that hot pink outfit, I didn't like the orange and this one.:facepalm:
View attachment 18907
I like her coats, they look good on her, nvm the climate lol but this is too much.
I actually like this outfit. The only thing is, it's out of the element. I know she has got to be hot wearing it during the heat.

Rita

Nadech <3
First time in this thread. Hello everyone!

Have anyone seen the original MFTS? I heard they are going to keep the Thai version pretty similar to the Korean one. I can't really imagine Nadech doing any of this haha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Have anyone seen the original MFTS? I heard they are going to keep the Thai version pretty similar to the Korean one. I can't really imagine Nadech doing any of this haha.

Ive never seen in and dont plan on watching it yet. And yeah i heard theres lots if steamy kiss scenes. Cant see him doing that either but hope i get proven wrong

ella0411

sarNie Adult

Welcome! This thread needs more Nadech fans. :p

Yeah, can't see him doing this to any other girl. Esp. the ending. They can't fake a kiss like that. Sooooo long lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Welcome! This thread needs more Nadech fans. :p

Yeah, can't see him doing this to any other girl. Esp. the ending. They can't fake a kiss like that. Sooooo long lol
They can, the camera just pans out further enough where their heads are angled in a way to show them like they are kissing...and freeze it there lol. They will find a way...if not a soft kiss on the forehead and pulled in for a hug. Thai lakorn love some forehead kisses anyways.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
They can, the camera just pans out further enough where their heads are angled in a way to show them like they are kissing...and freeze it there lol. They will find a way...if not a soft kiss on the forehead and pulled in for a hug. Thai lakorn love some forehead kisses anyways.
I get triggered when i think of them doing forehead kisses!