❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Kiaraloveny

To tell frankly... I LOVE HER
Welcome to the club! We are all in this together, hoping the results for this lakorn to be good. In P'Mai we trust :angel10:
Thanks for the warmful welcome :icon12:

Isn't the above scene is where they kiss nd the guy fells sick because he can't adjust to other persons saliva:naughty2:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the warmful welcome :icon12:

Isn't the above scene is where they kiss nd the guy fells sick because he can't adjust to other persons saliva:naughty2:
I was watching this kdrama Black. The part where the main girl kissed the guy while eating ice cream. She liked socked his bottom lip to get the taste...and afterward she said, it was sweet. Sigh, something like that for them here would be nice lol

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I was watching this kdrama Black. The part where the main girl kissed the guy while eating ice cream. She liked socked his bottom lip to get the taste...and afterward she said, it was sweet. Sigh, something like that for them here would be nice lol
I would be beet red from blushing, but that action might be too much for Thai audiences- lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I wonder do they blurred out kissing scenes in Kdrama or Cdrama dubbed when they aired in Thailand? They do sensors a lot of their lakorns so I imagine they would do the same to dubbed series.

Yaki

sarNie Egg
This NaMatt couple is really catching my attention. Idk if it’s me but already feel their chemistry and I know I’ll love them. However I hope Nadech doesn’t holds back like he always does in his love scenes throughout the years I’ve followed him. He’s more mature and experiences now I hope he will go all out with no restriction.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I wonder what will be everyone's reaction if ever Matt and Nadech do all the kissing scenes. Like how some reacted to Boy and Chippy's. :p Like finally, another girl gets to kiss Nadech lol
I can't speak for others, but I would be thinking " No way, for real? Have to see this!". Then I'll scream because I do that whenever pra'nangs kisses and especially, since he's my #1 pra'ek. I like Matt so I am cool with them smacking lips and if the Korean version was known for it. They can't take it out.

Looks like he'll be giving his 110% - For example, shaved off his chest hair for that scene above. :pancarta:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Even if Na really haven't watch the drama, I think he knows how popular the drama is. For sure them remaking it would clue him in lol. Therefore, he knows he has some big shows to fill.

He will give it his best shot...with everything else is fine but his challenge will be the love scene.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I can't speak for others, but I would be thinking " No way, for real? Have to see this!". Then I'll scream because I do that whenever pra'nangs kisses and especially, since he's my #1 pra'ek. I like Matt so I am cool with them smacking lips and if the Korean version was known for it. They can't take it out.

Looks like he'll be giving his 110% - For example, shaved off his chest hair for that scene above. :pancarta:
Lol i didnt even notice his infamous chest hair is gone hahaha

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Lol i didnt even notice his infamous chest hair is gone hahaha
I am not familiar with his chest hair lmao

For me, it's the opposite. Matt is my fave Thai celeb and I like Nadech too (JMa is my fave p'ek). It's frustrating when the pranang has so much chemistry but they keep on not continuing the supposed to be kissing scene, like in RP with Kim.

Their production is so far great, as what we see in BTS and the pranang are both good-looking, so if they'll do these scenes.... :love: