❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Nadech doesn't stand a chance against Matt lol. She is too animated for him to keep a straight face but at the same time he will learn a lot from her. Just the elevator scene her acting comes together that even any over the top attitude is smooth. I can't stress enough how glad I am they are comfortable with each other. It shows off screen and on screen.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Matt looks so pretty here. She's so funny with her expressions. I saw the Korean version and I didn't think all her outfits were to die for either so I'm not surprised to see that Matt's outfit are meh too... The only outfits that I like from the Korean version were when she went to the party.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid

I laughed so hard!!! :risas3: P'Mai even approved! lmao
The scoff + neck roll is EVERYTHING! :risas3:
-I hope P’Mai makes her keep that in the scene.

-This is my most anticipated lakorn for next year :aaaaa::cheer::aaaaa:

I'm so excited for Nadech, it's just really nice to see him in a new working space.
I am just so happy to see him in a role where he’s not playing female :facepalm: or stuffering and surpressing his feelings. Like I said before, I don’t know what this story is about but I am already liking him in this nonchalant role.