❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't imagine anyone else playing choi song yi except Matt. She seriously perfect for this!
Look at her scene seducing Film in their lakorn and you'll see how oh so right you are here. She does cray cray even more fun ! What I like the best is her voice during scenes like that it shows how much fun she is having :). But the next second during an emotional scene that girl can switch at lighting speed

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Look at her scene seducing Film in their lakorn and you'll see how oh so right you are here. She does cray cray even more fun ! What I like the best is her voice during scenes like that it shows how much fun she is having :). But the next second during an emotional scene that girl can switch at lighting speed
Cheon Song Yi is Kemmik and Lookjun combined, with a little bit of Yothaka :celebrate16: I'm curious how she would portray this role, because so far, she did each of her funny roles uniquely.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
I'm glad they re-shot it. I loved Matt's make-up and Nadech's hairstyle yesterday. And it's one of the remarkable scenes from this lakorn.

OMG, she's more extra than Jun Ji Hyun! :risas3: From the looks of it, she's doing it her own style (which is good). She always makes use of her body, not just the facial expressions. :clap:

The room!! It's almost the same as KSH's room. :eek:
This why love peranee she adds a lot of life to her characters

byebye

sarNie OldFart
sirivannavari_shop:
View attachment 15185

Really, why is she wearing a crown? :p She looked much taller here.

verasalon:
View attachment 15186
View attachment 15187 View attachment 15188

looks like a prenup photo. lol
Her dress and that crown be putting some princesses to shame. The way she stood straight like that, I can picture Nadech only coming up to her ears. Is she role playing as a princess or something? Lol

I don't think they will venture far from the intimate scenes even if they want to. That is a big part of what makes the drama. If they try to downplay that, they would take away the heart of it.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I love these MattNa pics sooo much i can’t wait.

Did anyone notice how Na’s room in here looks pretty similar to DMJ’s? Lol they have that gray wall too but the at least made the blanket different. I don’t like the stripes tho

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
If Matt was to ever play a princess I'd like it to be more along the lines of Princess Diaries or maybe even a classic like Roman Holiday. I'd prefer it to be a light-hearted take on the role since we've got Likit Ruk & Kim's upcoming lakorn which both seem to be more on the dramatic side.

Did anyone notice how Na’s room in here looks pretty similar to DMJ’s? Lol they have that gray wall too but the at least made the blanket different. I don’t like the stripes tho
Yes! I was taken back a bit when I first saw it. Looks like they took the set from Korea and transported it to Thailand lol. I want to see how Matt's room looks like, do you reckon it'll be very close to the original as well?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
If Matt was to ever play a princess I'd like it to be more along the lines of Princess Diaries or maybe even a classic like Roman Holiday. I'd prefer it to be a light-hearted take on the role since we've got Likit Ruk & Kim's upcoming lakorn which both seem to be more on the dramatic side.

Yes! I was taken back a bit when I first saw it. Looks like they took the set from Korea and transported it to Thailand lol. I want to see how Matt's room looks like, do you reckon it'll be very close to the original as well?
That would be nice if it was like princess diaries or has anyone seen Romantic Princess the taiwanese drama. I personally liked that storyline.

Even where Matt’s Apt was located from DMJ’s too. Lol even the living room and dining room looks pretty similar. Im still excited regardless

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
That would be nice if it was like princess diaries or has anyone seen Romantic Princess the taiwanese drama. I personally liked that storyline.

Even where Matt’s Apt was located from DMJ’s too. Lol even the living room and dining room looks pretty similar. Im still excited regardless
I haven't watched Romantic Princess in ageeeeees. George Hu & Wu Chun :love: I think it would be interesting if they did a lakorn like Romantic Princess

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I'm amazed at how they were able to "copy" it all. lol I bet Matt has a huge photo of her in her bedroom wall too. :rolleyes:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Maybe that's why it took so long because they are too busy trying to copy their place. I mean, can they not make it a high end place with their own touch. Oh, no doubt there's a photo of her in the bedroom lol.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
What I meant was I didn't want certain fans to say that Matt's fans all of a sudden want her in a princess role cus you know what is airing right now. They'll think we want to copy out of jealousy with all the talks of princess theme.

As for the bedroom scenes, I mean they have to try make it as close as possible. Ch3 didn't make up this lakorn, it was bought from another country with contracts. It could be one of the thing the mother company asked of Broadcast.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I hope this wrap up this year so Matt can take up another lakorn while wait for this to air. The waiting game wasted a solid year. If they shoot 5 days straight then it might work. I think once they get to the middle of the lakorn then we'll know for sure where this is heading.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I want someone to remake Taam Hua Jai Pai Sood La Fah and put Matt in it. I want to see her an Arabian dress!
Ooooh what's this lakorn about?. Might watch it if it's available with subs.

- I have a feeling one of the lakorns Matt declined was the one with Great.