❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
@Vimalee - Thank You for verifying.

- I wouldn't blame Matt if she had ditched (or even Nadech). In Matt's case it's been a full year now, she finished MKLFF in March/April and waited for this project to come into fruition. Matt is invested in this and I hope the wait will be worth it for her (& the team too).

- Nadech & his facial hair though lol. Their dimples! :icon12:
View attachment 14024
OMOOO what happened to Nadech, gosh he doesn't look attractive like this, he looks like a teen lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yep agreed. IMO Nai Shingh was Nadech best look and best role by far. Thai praeks aren’t always bright and rational, so Nai Shingh was refreshing.

I’m neutral with Mew. They were cute and chemistry was decent, taking into consideration that she wasnt reciprocated his love till the end. Nadech made me blushed every time he stares at her :love:

The minimal chemistry sure wasn't Mew's fault lol..while everyone said Nadech lack chemistry with all of his nangeks except for Yaya, Mew on the other hand had chemistry with all of her praeks especially Pope and Chakrit.

So Nadech better step it up a notch and exert that chemistry with Matt else he'll be a lost cause.

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
The minimal chemistry sure wasn't Mew's fault lol..while everyone said Nadech lack chemistry with all of his nangeks except for Yaya, Mew on the other hand had chemistry with all of her praeks especially Pope and Chakrit.

So Nadech better step it up a notch and exert that chemistry with Matt else he'll be a lost cause.
Do you think he has chemo with Matt? I think Matt is a wrong choice from the beginning, Matt is a little tomboyish, I don't know I think I only liked her lakorn with Rome where he played the gay & straight bro.. & the one with Film.. I have watched those lakorns just for the male leads, Grate, Film, Rome, I think she has a great chemo with Andrew lol... Yaya & Nadech are in love, dating, ppl also ship them, they have amazing chemo that makes their lakorns more realistic.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol just because you're in love doesn't mean you shouldn't have chemistry with others, it's about skills and talent. You either have that talent or you dont. I've never seen the Korean version but base on acting alone, Matt is definitely the right choice perhaps the best choice in this casting. She has pretty good chemistry with all her praeks even Boy, minimal but existing.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Do you think he has chemo with Matt? I think Matt is a wrong choice from the beginning, Matt is a little tomboyish, I don't know I think I only liked her lakorn with Rome where he played the gay & straight bro.. & the one with Film.. I have watched those lakorns just for the male leads, Grate, Film, Rome, I think she has a great chemo with Andrew lol... Yaya & Nadech are in love, dating, ppl also ship them, they have amazing chemo that makes their lakorns more realistic.
Nadech has way more chemistry with his other co-stars than with Yaya. It is just that they are a popular duo that the channel keep shoving them together. But that doesn't make their chemistry any stronger. His chemistry with Mew was actually better than with Yaya. And just because they are dating doesn't make the chemistry explosive or make their lakorns any more realistic. I have seen dating couples that are just awful together on screen yet amazing off screen.

As for Matt, even Nadech stated she is born for this role and he can't see anyone else in it beside her. And if you did watched her lakorn with Rome you kind of see the n'ek in here. And Matt does have chemistry with a lot of her pra'eks. Considering the girl has been dating her boyfriend since she's like 14, she manages to make a believable couple with her co-stars. But I agree, her best one is with Andrew. Oh, I don't think she is tomboyish at all. Her body frame isn't that far off comparing her to the likes of Yaya or Mai. And honestly, I have never seen a tomboyish looking that has a butt like Matt lol

ella0411

sarNie Adult
I think Matt has proven she's a perfect choice for this remake. Didn't they say she was chosen because there will be no adjustment for the role on her part? She also has great chemistry with all her p'eks, even with the supporting actors.

Nadech isn't the only one in love. Matt already has a bf, tho. ;)

They better continue the filming soon. It's already sad that there will be no Matt this year.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Funny, I thought people said Nadech had more chemistry with his other nang'ek than with his koo jin.
Lol there's two side. One said he only had chemistry with his koojin which came from real love, the other are saying he has better chemistry with other nangeks. I've only seen him with 3 other nangeks, Kim (barely), Taew (none), and Mew (minimal but his best one), oh and Pat (none) lol.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Differing opinions up in here, I personally love Kim & Nadech as a pairing and for me they've got the best chemistry with each other. For Matt I'll still vouch for Great with Andrew coming in as a close second. As whats been stated here before I strongly believe that Nadech & Matt share good chemistry with all their co-stars, so I expect them to share a spark too. If their little interaction at the Channel 3 anniversary is anything to go by I think we'll be okay.

We'll finally get some news from Khun Nong today going by this clip: tkb_ch3

Another thing I have to own up to, according to the translations here Nadech hasn't seen the original (I genuinely thought I read in here that he had after sometime):
lovenadechforever1 + lovenadechforever2

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yep agreed. IMO Nai Shingh was Nadech best look and best role by far. Thai praeks aren’t always bright and rational, so Nai Shingh was refreshing.

I’m neutral with Mew. They were cute and chemistry was decent, taking into consideration that she wasnt reciprocated his love till the end. Nadech made me blushed every time he stares at her :love:

Ha hahahahaha same here!! They way he looks at her, so flirty and blushing got me giggling from ear to ear hahahahaha :)

I adore them despite other hearsay. Haha

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤

Ahh im missing them again. Love Love Nai Singh

i loved Kim and Nadech but I killed for Taew and Na again.

xodxo

Differing opinions up in here, I personally love Kim & Nadech as a pairing and for me they've got the best chemistry with each other. For Matt I'll still vouch for Great with Andrew coming in as a close second. As whats been stated here before I strongly believe that Nadech & Matt share good chemistry with all their co-stars, so I expect them to share a spark too. If their little interaction at the Channel 3 anniversary is anything to go by I think we'll be okay.

Another thing I have to own up to, according to the translations here Nadech hasn't seen the original (I genuinely thought I read in here that he had after sometime):
That’s funny cuz I remember him interviewing saying he’s seen it. Weird?

I have the DVD shining collection but idk— couldn’t force myself to watch it lol it’s sitting collecting dust lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
That’s funny cuz I remember him interviewing saying he’s seen it. Weird?

I have the DVD shining collection but idk— couldn’t force myself to watch it lol it’s sitting collecting dust lol
Now I'm confused. Like you said, I swear he said his seen it before but that clip/persons translation claims otherwise ... Somebody help a girl out and clarify whether he has or hasn't lol.
The main reason I watched MLFAS was because it was Jun Ji-hyun's return to kdramaland after 14 years.

xodxo

Now I'm confused. Like you said, I swear he said his seen it before but that clip/persons translation claims otherwise ... Somebody help a girl out and clarify whether he has or hasn't lol.
The main reason I watched MLFAS was because it was Jun Ji-hyun's return to kdramaland after 14 years.
The girl is pretty I loved her in My Sassy girl and Windstruck. I cried a liter of tears in Windstruck. But uhg I just don’t know why I can’t watch MLFTS!!!! I don’t care for the dude. Just kind of whatever with him lol most Korean guys are really feminine including SHK’s hubby.. that dude!! Arg!! He looks slappable! Lol :risas3:

~~

For me it was with Won Bin, Lee Min Ho is handsome more than the current ones of his generation but his big nose whatever and I’m not that crazy about him cuz I don’t Like any of his drama.

Won Bin stole my heart and I’ve been faithful since then lmao!!!!!:risas3:

~~

Yea— I was sure I heard Na claimed he saw it. So idk— hahhha but Na himself has said things back and forth before so lol

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

Based on the first clip of Nadech's interview, he saw the first 2 episodes of the original. He said it was entertaining and interesting. I think he didn't want to be influenced by the original but just wanted a little taste of it.