❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

ella0411

sarNie Adult
She has been getting the Korean facial treatment. You can see the shine and somewhat glow on her face.
Yeah, that glossy make-up with less blush on..

They were both filming, but not with each other? Hardly see any pictures to Matt and Nadech. Lol
I guess no picture of the two together allowed to be taken. They can't be in one frame. lol

They only had photos together during the promotional photos and fitting.

twister02

M♥K
They were both filming, but not with each other? Hardly see any pictures to Matt and Nadech. Lol
Same question. Even though they are not in the same scene but the fact they are in the same location but no pics of them together. :lol:
They are making the fans thirsty. :fighting3:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'll let it pass for now but if we don't get pics from when they shoot their apartments scenes then I'll officially give up having any hope for cute bts shenanigans lol.

twister02

M♥K
I'll let it pass for now but if we don't get pics from when they shoot their apartments scenes then I'll officially give up having any hope for cute bts shenanigans lol.
maybe they are preserving for bts specials or what. I only asked for pics tho just to let the drought pass :lol:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am thinking if these two were koojin they be teasing the fans with sweet/cute pictures here and there. But since Na and Matt are like one planet apart they be like we'll get to it when we have time lol

ella0411

sarNie Adult
It's adds to the thrill to see them both together. Haha. Everyone gets to see bts without pranang's pic together, for now.

I think they're reserving it since it's gonna be a long wait before it even airs.

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Of course, her outfit wouldn't be complete without a leather jacket or something. :p

The color is too bright but yeah, she's still rocking it. IMG_20180327_163340.jpg cr: verasalon

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Ikr, yaya's costumes were all gorgeous. Matt on the hand be gettin all these weird costumes
Yes in both KC and LR. What is wrong is verasalon??? Can Matt not say this color is too bright? Let’s tone it done omg srsly

ella0411

sarNie Adult
The first thing I'm excited about is how she'll dress up in this remake since Jun Ji Hyun wore various designer clothes and she looked glamorous.

But Matt's outfit, it's either too dark or too bright. And the mix and match just don't go well.